PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
 
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Subscribe    Donate
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Quick links
Latest news
Dec 06, 2012 Creative Assembly Snatches Up License To Make Warhammer Games
Jan 19, 2012 Warhammer 40K: Space Marine Dreadnought DLC Coming Next Week
Nov 03, 2011 Warhammer 40K: Space Marine Getting More Exterminatus DLC With 'Chaos Unleashed'
Nov 01, 2011 Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 'Exterminatus' Co-Op DLC Out Today Following Issues
Oct 26, 2011 Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 'Exterminatus' Co-Op Mode Available Now

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
Krazie
 
Krazie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,215
Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Gamertag: Krazie x360a

Awards Showcase x360a Representer (Retired)   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth (Retired)   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE.

Last edited by Method; 08-09-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
Edmisster
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4

Gamertag: Edmisster
Steam achievements have been announced for this, and I would imagine that they would be similar if not identical to the 360 achievements, though this is not for certain. Anyways they can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/55150/achievements

or

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...m-Achievements
Edmisster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Mellar
 
Mellar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England
Posts: 245

Gamertag: Mellar

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmisster View Post
Steam achievements have been announced for this, and I would imagine that they would be similar if not identical to the 360 achievements, though this is not for certain. Anyways they can be found here:

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/55150/achievements

or

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthre...m-Achievements
Nice find!

There are 50 achievements there, so I assume they will be identical to the Xbox achievements.
__________________

Mellar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #4
tkhbecker
 
tkhbecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Lumberton, NC, 28360 USA
Posts: 851

Gamertag: Toravu Bekka

Awards Showcase Staff vs. Site Tournament - Team Award   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

PIC snipped from E3 2011: Walkthrough Pt. 1 (Cam): http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-warhammer-40-000/715382 after downing a nob

Possible achievement emblem as posted on STEAN
__________________

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
Vortex Elegy
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Den Haag, Nederland
Posts: 89

My guessing is that the secret achievements are just level completion in any mode and the 5g is something like "paint/put together your first custom online skin" or something. Similar to the Dawn of War II "Da Red Unz Go Fastah!" achievement.
Vortex Elegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:34 AM   #6
El Loco P3ngu1n
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 17

Gamertag: el loco p3ngu1n
Does anyone know if we can use grenades for these achievements?

- Master of Sword and Gun
Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword
- Burn Them All
Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons
- Brute Force... Unleashed
Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe
- Finesse And Fury
Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword

I mean is it only restrictive for ranged and close combat weapons, or is it impossible to use grenades too? Thanks!
El Loco P3ngu1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
djpatje
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 36

Gamertag: djpatje
u can use grenades
djpatje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #8
MikeinSC
 
MikeinSC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 309

Gamertag: DaMikeSC
Did anybody notice that the point value for "command squad" is wrong?
__________________


100% Retail --- 71

100% Arcade --- 29
MikeinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #9
freeleeday
 
freeleeday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Posts: 375
Send a message via AIM to freeleeday

Gamertag: freeleeday
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeinSC View Post
Did anybody notice that the point value for "command squad" is wrong?

I did, and it bothers me.
__________________

freeleeday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
Grammaton Dryad
 
Grammaton Dryad's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 309

Gamertag: Grammaton Dryad
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Loco P3ngu1n View Post
Does anyone know if we can use grenades for these achievements?

- Master of Sword and Gun
Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword
- Burn Them All
Complete a Chapter of the single-player campaign using only Plasma weapons
- Brute Force... Unleashed
Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only the Vengeance Launcher and Power Axe
- Finesse And Fury
Complete a Chapter of the single-player game using only Stalker-Pattern Bolter and Chainsword

I mean is it only restrictive for ranged and close combat weapons, or is it impossible to use grenades too? Thanks!
You can use ONLY those weapons (basically equip the ranged one and just melee if anything gets too close).

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpatje View Post
u can use grenades
wrong. I threw ONE panic grenade in chapter 6 and I did not get the vengeance/power axe achievement (I never even equipped anything other than the vengeance).

Also,the achievement guide states that throwing grenades void the achievement.
__________________
Grammaton is from the movie Equilibrium. Dryad is referenced from the SNES game Secret of Mana.
Grammaton Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:52 AM   #11
Semp Pi
 
Semp Pi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kodiak, AK
Posts: 190

Gamertag: MantisToboggnMD

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Keeper of the Armory

For the "Keeper of the Armory" achievement, you have to complete all weapon challenges.

One available weapon is the power sword, which can only be unlocked for use by completing the first level of the WH40K Kill Team XBLA arcade game.

Has anyone played enough to know if this weapon is required for the achievement? I liked the kill team demo, but to force people to buy it to obtain this achievement is a bit upsetting.

update: You can work on the weapon challenges for power sword without unlocking it. You can steal the loadout of the player that kills you. If you get killed by a powersword, make sure to take the loadout and try to get kills. Alternatively, play private matches with someone who has it unlocked and farm the kills using the steal loadout method. Obviously option #2 is much faster.
__________________


Last edited by Semp Pi; 09-09-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Semp Pi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #12
The Black Zero
 
The Black Zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 7

Gamertag: The Black Zero
im pretty sure it is since as you pointed out you can just copy a loadout and get kills with it. i beat kill team and got all the achievements in about 12 hours, would have been less but i had to go to work. it was an ok game, too short and not really enough depth to it but as a 40k fan i planned to buy it anyway, didnt even know about the power sword till i purchased it anyway so it was an added bonus.
The Black Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #13
DeLuca
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: England, Surrey
Posts: 107

Gamertag: Soulcraver106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semp Pi View Post
For the "Keeper of the Armory" achievement, you have to complete all weapon challenges.

One available weapon is the power sword, which can only be unlocked for use by completing the first level of the WH40K Kill Team XBLA arcade game.

Has anyone played enough to know if this weapon is required for the achievement? I liked the kill team demo, but to force people to buy it to obtain this achievement is a bit upsetting.

update: You can work on the weapon challenges for power sword without unlocking it. You can steal the loadout of the player that kills you. If you get killed by a powersword, make sure to take the loadout and try to get kills. Alternatively, play private matches with someone who has it unlocked and farm the kills using the steal loadout method. Obviously option #2 is much faster.
I can confirm the power sword is NOT needed for Keeper of the Armory.
DeLuca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #14
sillyjordo
 
sillyjordo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 96

Gamertag: sillyjordo
does anyone know if any "Death From Below" kill counts toward the 50 raptor/assault kills required to unlock the "Down to Earth" cheevo?
__________________
sillyjordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #15
Boss Frogger Sajeon
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4

Gamertag: Boss Frogger S
I do believe that is the medal awarded for the count towards "Death From Below", Jordo. So yes, it should count any time you get that medal.

I also have to wonder, for "Devastation!", if you have even one kill and no deaths, that is technically ten times more, but does it unlock the achievement? Just curious if anyone knew for sure yet.

Last edited by Boss Frogger Sajeon; 10-03-2011 at 03:30 AM.
Boss Frogger Sajeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #16
sillyjordo
 
sillyjordo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 96

Gamertag: sillyjordo
Thanks. I thought I had to have a least 50 of those by now... oh well... It'll pop eventually I guess.

I've seen other people post that 10:0 works fine, but I don't have it yet so...
__________________
sillyjordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #17
Miles Prower F6
 
Miles Prower F6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Forgeworld Graia
Posts: 438

Gamertag: Miles Prower F6
I just unlocked Keeper of the Armory earlier today.

Whether or not it is already known I'll say it anyways. I only had to do the weapon challenges. I still have 2 armor challenges incomplete but still got credit for the achievement.
__________________
Untouchable...Unstoppable...
U N B R E A K A B L E !
A loyal fox with all of Sonic's 360 achievements!
Miles Prower F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #18
sillyjordo
 
sillyjordo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Victoria, BC
Posts: 96

Gamertag: sillyjordo
- 10:0 will get you Devastation! (11:0 last night... woot!)

- any Death From Below kill counts towards Down to Earth (popped the first game I played after taking a couple weeks off of online play)

Just wanted to be posting from experience...
__________________
sillyjordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #19
xxDAMRONxx
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 272

Gamertag: xxDAMRONxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLuca View Post
I can confirm the power sword is NOT needed for Keeper of the Armory.

Can anyone else confirm this? I tried looking at this guys profile but could not see if he actually has the achievement

but can anyone else confirm if the power sword is need for keeper of the armory or not?
__________________
160+ Completed Retail/arcade games (includes DLC)
xxDAMRONxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #20
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 2,244

Gamertag: The Allslayer

Awards Showcase Staff vs. Site Tournament - Team Award   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Journeyman   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDAMRONxx View Post
Can anyone else confirm this? I tried looking at this guys profile but could not see if he actually has the achievement

but can anyone else confirm if the power sword is need for keeper of the armory or not?
I can confirm you don't need power sword I have the achievement but don't have all the challenge's done for the power sword.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:49 AM   #21
BoxCar63
 
BoxCar63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Immaterium
Posts: 8

Gamertag: BoxCar63
Unlocks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to complete every challenge, just the ones associated with a weapon's perk.
BoxCar63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 12:42 PM   #22
The Duke of Darkness
 
The Duke of Darkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 2,244

Gamertag: The Allslayer

Awards Showcase Staff vs. Site Tournament - Team Award   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Journeyman   Super Heroes Challenge Club - Tier 4   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxCar63 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you have to complete every challenge, just the ones associated with a weapon's perk.
No it's all of them I had all the perks a long time before getting the achievement.
The Duke of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:44 AM   #23
Au Asterix
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 150

Gamertag: au asterix
What are the hardest achievements to get in this game? I want to play the game but donít really want be suck 5-10 gamer points short of completion...
Au Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:24 AM   #24
seti0zero
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6

Gamertag: seti0zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Au Asterix View Post
What are the hardest achievements to get in this game? I want to play the game but donít really want be suck 5-10 gamer points short of completion...
40k kills and weapon challenges - you'll need a lot of time and patience
seti0zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:03 AM.