PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-08-2011, 03:35 AM   #1
Lee71

fatsponge's Gamercard
Big bang theory glitched?

Just finished the egg and sent the rockets to earth and NO POP! Sans Cheevo! Did not unlock! What up with that? Also, PAP at least 4 guns...no achievement! Any one else? Why no it makes sense?
Lee71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #2
kohlerxxx

kohlerxxx's Gamercard
not sure about the first part but one of the guys who did it with me last night didnt get it either. as for the pack a punch weapons, im assuming your going for fully armed and operational, where you holding 3 of the pack a punched weapons or swapping them?
kohlerxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
Woodles

Send a message via MSN to Woodles Send a message via Skype™ to Woodles

Woody 330's Gamercard
for the pack a punched weapons achievement you need to have all 3 pack a punched weapons on you at one time (by using mule kick perk) you don't have to get them all in one trip to Area-51 but you do have to have 3 on you at the same time, hope this helped
Woodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #4
Lee71

fatsponge's Gamercard
i think i figured out why i didnt get big bang theory. we played simon the second time b4 sending the rock away from the machines. also, i had three weapons (obviously with mule kick) and still no achievement. i think this might have been caused by hacking the fence while using the PAP. something to look out for. i will confirm if it works. thanks for interest. remember kohlerxxx, they need the other two easter egg achievements to get this one.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
XGC Bobwell12

a vicious panda's Gamercard
I don't know anything about "Big Bang" being glitched (you might have done something wrong). For the Pack-a-Punch guns, you DO NOT need to have all three in your inventory. You just need to have had three total guns Pack-A-Punched.

This is just from my experience.
XGC Bobwell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
Lee71

fatsponge's Gamercard
Must've screwed something up with 3 PAP Cheevo. Got it no problem. Couldn't tell you about the Easter egg...level 22...one excavator drop. Bio dome.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 AM   #7
Mikkert19

Mikkert19's Gamercard
did you use the pyramid glitch?
I was playing with some guys before and they used the pyramid glitch,
and they didn't get the achievements for both the 3 PaP and first part of the EE(slumber party)
After this we decided to do another game without using the glitch and we did the full EE and they got both achievements for the EE.
Mikkert19 is offline   Reply With Quote