PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-10-2011, 03:56 AM   #1
nhouch10

nhouch10's Gamercard
Multiple achievement glitches??

I can't be the only one having problems with this and i know there is a thread with the gersh achievement but here is what else ive had problems with. i just got started with black ops on 360 after having 100% on playstation and recently selling it. first the gersh, the space race in which i pack a punched the knife and revived someone, and most recently the sac lamb. so that is four different achievements that i should have had and none of them popped. i saw the thread about the new patch having problems and just deleted the patch and did the knife and the sac lamb offline. but when i try to play the first strike offline none of my dlc shows up. so i guess im wondering what i should to to finish first strike and im wondering if there are others out there having these same problems. please let me know
nhouch10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 04:09 AM   #2
iTz x Ch4o5

l C H A 0 S l's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhouch10 View Post
I can't be the only one having problems with this and i know there is a thread with the gersh achievement but here is what else ive had problems with. i just got started with black ops on 360 after having 100% on playstation and recently selling it. first the gersh, the space race in which i pack a punched the knife and revived someone, and most recently the sac lamb. so that is four different achievements that i should have had and none of them popped. i saw the thread about the new patch having problems and just deleted the patch and did the knife and the sac lamb offline. but when i try to play the first strike offline none of my dlc shows up. so i guess im wondering what i should to to finish first strike and im wondering if there are others out there having these same problems. please let me know
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=326136

^^ Try that ^^ = )
Old 09-10-2011, 05:43 AM   #3
nhouch10

nhouch10's Gamercard
i still cant get this to work. whenever i try to open xtaf and select the usb under file or whatever i cant open it under file.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:11 AM   #4
StayonTarget
The Sum of All Zeroes

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Were you doing it in co op?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Like Barad. That damn spammer.
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 02:09 PM   #5
Guitarr Steve

Send a message via AIM to Guitarr Steve Send a message via Yahoo to Guitarr Steve

Docter Peppa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Not trying to sound like a dick, but it is possible you couldn't have done exactly what the ballistic knife and crossbow achievements say. Did you make sure it killed 6 enemies with the crossbow and did you make sure you were 10+ feet away when you revived with the ballistic knife?
It's like those parents who have their first kid, the kid is wonderful, exceeds in every aspect, then they have a second, it fails at life, sure they'll still love it, but inside they think "Oh fuck, what happened?"

Guitarr Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:54 AM   #6
nhouch10

nhouch10's Gamercard
yeah guys. i got this game 100% under psn id: houch10. i know what im doing. i got them offline on xbox atleast the knife and crossbow with my son. i was trying to help others and it wont work. and i tried to get the first strike ones but i cant get the maps to play offline. i tried to get update 9 but i cant open the usb under file to delete the part i need to. thanks though guys