PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2011, 03:47 PM   #31
manby12

Fuse Does Appear On SOLO But Not Often

Was on solo and it appeared first time But Died
Tryed Again and Not there
I tryed Buying Guns Didnt Work
Doors Didnt Work
Even Perks No Change
Overall
Realy annoyed But Great Map
manby12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #32
Pr0tested Her0

Pr0tested Her0's Gamercard
I'm having the problem of the fuse not appearing at all! D: In Co-Op on Xbox Live I have turned the power on, listened to the entire conversation, the last thing said, by Dempsey, is "Aw man, that's wet." When I go up it's not on either table or the locker. Anyone else have this problem? I had it this evening but not earlier today.
Pr0tested Her0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #33
TheHunter211

arktiqrush21's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXR5150 View Post
Remember to listen to the entire conversation which will occur as long as more than one person of the party is by the door. Also, don't send someone to be hanging out by the table waiting for it to appear, I'm almost certain it won't appear unless the upstairs room is empty.

I think the host has to pick up the fuse. It seemed as in my games I played the host was the only one that could pick the fuse off the table.

We got as far as finishing the generators and getting them their vodka but could not find the damn golden rod.
You CAN'Thave someone stand in that room with the fuse. It will appear somewhere else. Same thing happened to me with the Vodka. It appeared by the Double Tap Root Beer on the upper level with the two boxes that cost 1250 to open. it dropped by there. the host doesn't need to pick up the fuse. At least in my games..... After the Vodka you need to get the Radios, and set the lighthouse dials before the Golden Rod. Check out the video by NGTZombies on Youtube. it shows each individual step of the Easter Egg.
Call Of The Dead: Round 29/ 4 players:
Shangri La: Round 25 w/ 4 players
Moon: 11 w/ 4 players
Nacht Der Untoten: 18 w/ 3 players
Verruckt: 11 w/ 4 players
Shi No Numa: 19 w/ 3 players
Der Riese: 22 w/ 3 players

Going to buy Mule Kick and get 30+ on all maps.
TheHunter211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #34
SpinalSynopsis

SpinalSynopsis's Gamercard
I've only seen it in 3 spots. On the floor by the cabinet and on both desks. Maybe you just need to wait a little longer for the conversation to end? I noticed that normally when the fuse appears the screen turns slightly orange for a brief moment. Maybe you're looking too hard........

SpinalSynopsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:04 AM   #35
hawkeyehicks666

Location: Some Backwater DustBall Of A Planet That The Natives Call E-Arth OR Terra OR Some Shit

hawkeyehicks666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the only time i've ever had it not appear is when someone is upstairs in the room
Old 06-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #36
trippywalrus

dantheman_1996@hotmail.co.uk's Gamercard
Same thing happened to me and I went round the whole room holding X till I found it. It was on top of the grey cabinet to the right of PHD. Hope this helped.
trippywalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #37
Yukikaze

It appears in 3 locations to my knowledge, on a table close by (might be upstairs), in a corner of the room on the floor, and unfortunatly cant remember the last but it will always be in that area.
Yukikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:56 PM   #38
DucknahEireann

DucknahEireann's Gamercard
If its not on one of the two tables then its on the floor left hand side of the tall cabinet in the same room.

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!"
Robert Nesta Marley

DucknahEireann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 12:12 AM   #39
Slowhunt

Slowhunt's Gamercard
I was having trouble finding the fuse as well, then I read the guys post where he just held x in front of the cabinet and sure as shit my character says "I found the fuse". I didnt see anything laying around, I tried multiple times and nothing, but when I faced the cabinet and held x...boom there it is....I dont get it but whatever at least I got it.
Hope this helps
Slowhunt is offline   Reply With Quote