Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Full Auto
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-08-2007, 01:26 AM   #1
STBadly

STBadly's Gamercard
Angry What the shit?

To the mods: I apologize in advance for this post. Please edit as you see fit due to language, but please don't erase this post. I think I deserve it, considering all I've lost.

I haven't played this game in over a year. the only thing holding me back from a perfect 1000 points was one single race. I needed a Full-auto medal on one of the fucking Hunter missions (the one where you use the shotgun). I turn it on today to try to beat that one race to get the 75 fucking points I need, and I get a request to update the game, so I figure, why the hell not? I mean I got only one race left, and maybe it fixed a glitch or two thinks I.

So I all happily click yes, I'll update the game, why the hell not option.

Guess what? It erased all my fucking progress and now I have no fucking medals at all, nevermind just the one I needed. I would have to start from scratch, beat every single fucking race and get a Full-auto medal on each to get this fucking last 75 fucking points that I need.

So my question is, on a game with no cheats, why the fuck would they erase progress for no fucking reason? Why the fuck would they erase progress that I worked so hard for months to get?

I swear these fucking patches harm as much as they heal. I had the same problem with Texas Hold 'em, where I painstakingly built up my bank roll to about $47,000 (something I haven't duplicated since, yes I suck at it). They just erased my fucking money earned! Fuck this shit! Why play a game where they'll just erase your progress for no other reason than that they fucked up in the first place? /rant
STBadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:55 AM   #2
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
that is some pretty bad news brother... i am a little shocked that you went to play the game after all this time...it was and still is utter shite
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:16 AM   #3
Minty

Send a message via MSN to Minty Send a message via Skype™ to Minty

Minty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   x360a Representer   Referrals - Gold   15,000 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   PAX Meet 2010   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 MVP   Donator - Level 5   x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
This shit is B A N A N A S.

Full Auto is a pile of pony. Heard it wiping out quite a few game saves now, not good. Also a few glitches on the game- like some people oculdnt get their 100 wins (me included grrrr)

Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
Bax x360a
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Bax x360a

Bax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Same thing happened to me with virtua tennis, I had over 750 plays and was going for the 1000 plays achievement and the next time i logged into the game my save was gone, wtf And yeh i cant stand this game, got to finish all the series off in career for the 900GP but there really hard and i get screwed out on the last lap!!
Bax x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
SPRAYandPREYcom

SPRAYandPREYcom's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
feeling your pain

dude i lost all my memory on this game also i had borrowed it from a freind and was raking in alot of points even got a bunch of online ones and i went to keep playing it the next day and it had me starting around near the beginning i didnt lose all my stuff but id say about 80 percent of it and rather than have to do everything again i just had to settle with what i had i cant remember if i said yes to an upgrade or anything but yup this has been the only game that this has ever happend to me on the 360 it was weird ...
SPRAYandPREYcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #6
VENTIEEEEEE

I feel for you this has happend to me but on a much harder game fifa 07 i played almost 200 games you need 300 wins against cpu played fifa 08 a lott so left it for a few months.

decided 3 weeks ago to do 1 or 2 games a day to finish the game but at first i thought i was blind everything was gone no save games nothing have to start all over again that will take me another 2 years
VENTIEEEEEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
I updated this game after a while and the update erased my save games and all my stats.

I keep playing but all mys stats remain 0.

and I have currently 180 GS but none of my kills register.

Its a glitchy as hell piece of crap (as are amost all sega games actually)
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote