PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2011, 11:32 PM   #91
m4milo

mamilo1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
in one day? impossible! if you looked through IncensedPanic82 gaming history, you see that he got both Seriously 2.0 and 3.0 yesterday and he started playing both games yesterday.
As a matter of fact, he got all Seriously achievements across all Gears games in 3 days. Very fishy.
Old 09-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #92
Creeping monte

creeping monte's Gamercard
Nothing fishy about it. Staight up imposible. Seriously1.0= 80+ hrs, 2.0=15+ hrs, 3.0 looks like 1000 hrs.

NO friend requests without msg

2014Goal progress-
142k/160K -gamerscore from 134K
189/210 -100% completes from 181

Currently looking for players for:
GTA4, Halo Wars and Splinter Cell: Conviction
Creeping monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:46 AM   #93
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
and on top of that, he only played MP which makes it impossible

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:49 AM   #94
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creeping monte View Post
Nothing fishy about it. Staight up imposible. Seriously1.0= 80+ hrs, 2.0=15+ hrs, 3.0 looks like 1000 hrs.
Well getting serious 1.0, and 2.0 in 2 days is not impossible. You just need to boost the first one, and the second one you pretty much hit the head on the nail with that time estimate. I got 600 kills in about 2 hours, boosting weapon kills with everybody going for a 100 kill weapon/headshot/revive achievement. If you figure he has 8 friends helping him boost only the seriously 1.0 achievement, and no body else going for any achievements. Then it is possible to get the seriously 1.0 achievement in 1 day. People have even had it glitched to where it would unlock as low as 7000 kills to as many as 20,000 kills.

Like the kill 100 people with grenades achievement in Gears 1 unlocked after killing 70 people with grenades. but it took me 225 kills with the sniper to unlock the kill 100 people with the sniper achievement.

Long story short it is very possible to get the seriously achievements for the first 2 games in 1 day. now for the seriously 3.0, no way in ****, you can do that in one day. The onyx metals for weapons alone will take you weeks/months to get.

BTW there is guy named Viva La Cakes playing this game and dead island. I suggest you don't play with him. He is only intrested in getting achievements for himself and nobody else. Plus you must play when he wants to play, or you are SOL with him. He will bombard you with party requests even if you tell him you are playing with somebody else. Then when you do help him and ask him to repay the favor. He will say no, call you a douche, Say you were being disrespectful, Call you an achievement junkie, give you negative feedback, kick you off his friends list, and block all communications from you.

I figured I'd give you this warning before you fall victim to him
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:19 AM   #95
papoose

elementj08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
My game got stuck on the loading screen so i couldn't watch the final cutscene :/
Old 09-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #96
I HydraShock I

DV8 Hydra Shock's Gamercard
Im so sick and tired of the pussies running around with a shotgun ALL the time.. I mean I bring up my shotty for CQC but I don't run around with it at the ready like these dudes do. I've played about 5 matches in a row now and the only thing I've been killed by is a shotty and it's really annoying.. They really need to nerf the power down a tad.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:13 AM   #97
xI VARSITY

oDAZZLAo's Gamercard
Lmfao!

only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!
GET GOOD! OR GO BACK TO HALO!
OH and another thing, no-one gives a FUCK about TrueAchievements!

Last edited by xI VARSITY; 09-22-2011 at 05:15 AM. Reason: TrueAchievements is FUCKING SHITE
xI VARSITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:53 AM   #98
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI VARSITY View Post
only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!
Your bitching is in the right thread, good job!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:10 AM   #99
demphra

game was overrated campaign and chapters ended up being repetitive slowly paced and lengthy there's way too much locusts too kill cycle to cycle just to get to the next area which consumes too much time on the majority of chapters while i prefer to run past them and skip them to fasten the pace the sub marine chapter shooting mutating fishes mines and torpedos made me fall asleep because of how slow the sub went and the final mutilated bee boss was way too long and jejune wishing it would just die already after 4-5 hammer of dawn blasts because it was really that boring and the ending wasn't as happily as i expected

Last edited by demphra; 09-22-2011 at 02:38 PM.
demphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #100
BegFourMercy

BegFourMercy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I HydraShock I View Post
Im so sick and tired of the pussies running around with a shotgun ALL the time.. I mean I bring up my shotty for CQC but I don't run around with it at the ready like these dudes do. I've played about 5 matches in a row now and the only thing I've been killed by is a shotty and it's really annoying.. They really need to nerf the power down a tad.
This was the same problem in the beta. You used to be able to stop them from running at you with stopping power on the lancer or hammer burst. I wonder why they took it out.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 AM   #101
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
I don't really need to bitch because I actually know how to play the game. But the sawed off is pretty cheap. they should at least reduce the blast radius a fraction to make it possible to dodge. (I got caught by a sawed off that hit my toe as I jumped out of the way and I still got bodied with no prior damage.)

It's ok though because the gnasher is like TU6 on steroids so I've been teaching these dbs noobs a lesson for the past two days. So much that they won't even come near me they just start teamfiring from half the map to get their kills.

I hope they put execution rules back in KoTH at some point. It's fun for now but I liked it better when you had to work for kills.
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 10:10 AM   #102
mrmonkeykrap

mrmonkykrap's Gamercard
is there a way of telling if your playing on a server or not? The sawn off shotgun was annoying at first but you have to laugh at how crap the gun actually is. love seeing someone on the opposite team with it. easy kill.
mrmonkeykrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:48 AM   #103
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
ya lets complain about the damn skins? Make us pay 40 dollars for shit that should of shipped on the disc. Just messed up, I loved gears way more then COD, but at least they give you all the skins. Think it is a rip.
41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #104
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI VARSITY View Post
Get off of the internet and get back in your tent, you silly prat.

The game will not be trashed if Epic do it right. People bitching are not the ones who ruin the game. "Get good, or go back to Halo"? Nice insult there, champ.

Also, plenty of people care about TA, enough to warrant your stupid little outburst at least, that you came back to edit into your original, retarded post. If nobody cared, nobody would talk about it, right? Get some common sense, you're making yourself look like a right tit.

I'll applaud you on thing though, you bitched in the correct place. I suppose your parents didn't entirely drag you up.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #105
Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno's Gamercard
The A.I on insane are absolute cheating shits. It is like COD all over again, they instantly know where you are, the only fire at you if you are visible, their accuracy with any weapon is ridiculous.

To add insult to injury any weapon that previously downed you in one hit, now instantly kills you as you can't be revived, the Gunkers made me want break something along with one of the parts in Act 2 where some cock is constantly firing at you with boomshot rounds and it's only luck that stops you getting hit.
Furnace Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #106
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furnace Inferno View Post
The A.I on insane are absolute cheating shits. It is like COD all over again, they instantly know where you are, the only fire at you if you are visible, their accuracy with any weapon is ridiculous.

To add insult to injury any weapon that previously downed you in one hit, now instantly kills you as you can't be revived, the Gunkers made me want break something along with one of the parts in Act 2 where some cock is constantly firing at you with boomshot rounds and it's only luck that stops you getting hit.

Thats why it called "insane" you know?! Get yourself 3 good players and play on arcade mode with unlimited respawns.
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:21 PM   #107
xI WARFARE

John Rycroft's Gamercard
Hmm. Well, theres sawnoff cunts online. I can kill most of the enemy team and some twat is hiding around a corner with a sawnoff and I have no chance. Fucking ridiculous.

Also gunkers on Insane campaign. Nerf please.

Finally, the fact that theyre selling out so much. With the skins especially. Buy the Collectors edition for an extra skin? Wtf. And fuck spending like 30 on weapon skins. And the season pass, I don't even know if i'll have an xbox next year. I don't like the idea of buying something in reserve, aka you don't get it yet.

SSFIV - From C to shining C achievement unlocked!
xI WARFARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #108
Furnace Inferno

Furnace Inferno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAI JASON View Post
Thats why it called "insane" you know?! Get yourself 3 good players and play on arcade mode with unlimited respawns.
It's cheap though in the way that COD is cheap on veteran, with infinite respawns and crappy A.I that is impossibly good which 1 & 2 didn't do. I'm up to act 4 now though but the worst is yet to come, if anything i think it might be easier on singleplayer, although does it work in arcade mode for the achievement?

If so i might spare myself the torment.
Furnace Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #109
Fueled by Rage

Fueled by Rage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua18 View Post
This thread is completely useless no game is perfection but this one is going to be the best Gears of War yet. People need to stop bitching about every little problem they have with a game honestly. They had a beta and this game has been finished for a longggg time it's going to be amazing!

I fully agree! Though it would of been cool if the beta had achievements
Fueled by Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #110
Vigor

vigor mortivore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Thumbs down

This game needs more Locust, where's my damn Cyclops as playable Locust!!
Vigor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:18 PM   #111
chainsawsquirrel

chainsawsquirel's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I HydraShock I View Post
there's more than one shotgun, so which are u refering to? i'm guessing the sawed-off. in which case, they sort of fixed it judging from the fact that i got mantle kicked by some1 with the sawed-off, and then they missed the shot! so i blasted them with the gnasher XD unbelievable shit lol.

slaughter
is the best medicine

"CAAAAAAARRLLL that kills people!"

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!
chainsawsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #112
chainsawsquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41inuyasha View Post
ya lets complain about the damn skins? Make us pay 40 dollars for shit that should of shipped on the disc. Just messed up, I loved gears way more then COD, but at least they give you all the skins. Think it is a rip.
u dont have to buy the skins if u dont want to. IMO, the unlockable skins are better looking.

slaughter
is the best medicine

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!
Old 09-22-2011, 05:21 PM   #113
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
The Bossfight on insane is a little bit too insane..
drexsack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:43 PM   #114
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Dunno if this has been mentioned but the matchmaking for campaign is pretty stupid. I'm trying to find a game on Insane Act 5 and I just keep getting the same game where the host has it paused. WTF Epic.
Tromav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #115
zerolimitz12

Ahkamon's Gamercard
I Cant get that 0G achievement. i know it doesnt give me any actual gamerscore. i just wanna have most of my achievements done...
zerolimitz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #116
Tromav

Crysonic 420's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolimitz12 View Post
I Cant get that 0G achievement. i know it doesnt give me any actual gamerscore. i just wanna have most of my achievements done...
How many casual matches have you played?
Tromav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #117
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Only complaints I have for this game is probably just the Sawed-off Shotgun cunts and the Sawed-off Shotgun itself.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:03 PM   #118
iiTzHoLiC

o0 StatiK's Gamercard
Only real complaints are now having to Hold X to pick up weapon as opposed to just pressing x in Gears 1/2

The fact that shooting someone with a revved up Lancer or when they're charging with the Retro, it doesn't stun them.

| Ryse | Dead Rising 3 | Call of Duty: Ghosts |
iiTzHoLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #119
chainsawsquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerolimitz12 View Post
u mean the graduating one u get for not being a gears noob?

slaughter
is the best medicine

Old 09-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #120
chainsawsquirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyo View Post
Only complaints I have for this game is probably just the Sawed-off Shotgun cunts and the Sawed-off Shotgun itself.
i see almost nobody using the SO anymore. what i really hate is when it's the same person killing u with the SO every time. can't stand that. best way to stop them is with the retro lancer by far.

slaughter
is the best medicine