PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Action > Pitfall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-22-2011, 05:41 AM   #1
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Pitfall for WP7
Achievement Guide and Roadmap by TealPavelski.

Overview:
- Price: $2.99 (USD)
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 2/10 for 200
- Offline: 10 (200)
- Online: 0 (0)
- Approximate time: 2-4 Hours for 200
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1+
- Missable achievements: None
- Glitched Achievements: None
- Does difficulty affect Achievements? No
- Unobtainable achievements: None

Introduction:

The second best selling game made for the Atari 2600, with over 4 million copies sold finds it's way onto the Windows Phone 7. Jump, climb, and swing to avoid lethal dangers while helping Harry grab the most treasure in the shortest possible time.

Single-Player (Offline) Achievements (10):

Velocity Gamer - 20
Travel at over 35 mph (55 km/h) while playing a game

Simply play a game while going 35mph in a car. Best done as a passenger, BE SAFE!

*Note: You must allow location data for this Achievement to unlock.

Keep It Moving - 10
Travel 2/3 mile (1 km) while playing a single play session of the game

Simply travel 2/3 mile while playing a single session. Best done as a passenger, BE SAFE!

Retro Roadie - 30
Travel an accumulated distance of 6 miles (10 km) while playing the game

Simply travel an accumulated 6 miles while playing the game. Does not have to be done in one session. Best done as a passenger, BE SAFE!

Get The Ball Rolling - 10
Win your first medal

Simply stand still in the first section for 10 minutes to obtain the Bronze Survivalist medal.

Across The Board - 20
Win a medal of each type

Simply score 5,000 points (Point Buster), survive for 10-minutes (Survivalist) and play an accumulated 1-hour (Time Spender) for this Achievement to unlock.

Gold Rush - 30
Win 3 gold medals

Point Buster: 20,000 - Simply score points by collecting money bags, silver bars, gold bars, and diamond rings.

Survivalist: 20-Minutes - Simply stand still in the first section for 20-minutes.

Time Spender: 2-Hours - Can easily be achieved by playing the game regularly, or by simply standing still in the first section for 20-minutes until you have played 2-hours.

The Swinger - 30
Swing on a rope 10 times in a single Ranked game

Simply swing on a rope 10 times in one Ranked game.

*Note: You can swing from the same rope 10 times for this Achievement to unlock.

Try Try Again - 10
Surpassed your own leaderboard score 3 times

Simply beat your own high-score 3 times. You begin the game with 2000 points. You lose points by running into logs.

*Note: If you were to have a perfect score in your first plathrough, this Achievement would be unobtainable, so make sure you score as little as possible in your first two games.

Shaking Things Up - 20
Played using tilt controls

From the Main Menu, tap Help and Options, and select tilt controls. Complete one game using tilt controls for the Achievement to unlock.

Credit Where Credit is Due - 20
Watched the credits in full

From the Main Menu, tap Help and Options > Credits. Simply scroll through the credits for the Achievement to unlock.

Last edited by TealPavelski; 11-30-2011 at 08:06 PM.
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Reserved.....
Old 09-22-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
Razzazzika

Razzazzika's Gamercard
Cool Guide man. I think all the 'real life travel' achievements are about the dumbest things i've ever heard of though.

One thing you might want to be aware of however, a perfect score in pitfall is 114000 points. If, per se, someone were silly enough to get a perfect score before getting "Try Try Again", it might become unlockable.

Also, you put the time as 1-2 hours. It's minimum 2 hours for that one medal.

Last edited by Razzazzika; 09-22-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Razzazzika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #4
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I suggest going into the WP7 leaderboard and watching the replay for the #2 highest score in the world to see how it's done. The #1 score is glitched (might not be their fault), as their score is almost twice the "perfect run" and watching their replay they only get 1,825. So, the #2 score is actually the highest.

Plus, the person at #2 is super-cool and super-talented.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzazzika View Post
One thing you might want to be aware of however, a perfect score in pitfall is 114000 points. If, per se, someone were silly enough to get a perfect score before getting "Try Try Again", it might become unlockable.
A perfect score is pretty difficult in Pitfall, and that is without playing on a phone.

When I got this version, I was so gung-ho about getting as far as I could, I completely forgot to intentionally score poorly on my first two plays so I could unlock Try try Again on my third play.

I ended up scoring over 30,000 on my first play. I had a heckuva time beating that score twice to get the achievement.

For TRY TRY AGAIN, I suggest adding that it would be a good idea to score low on your first two games, so you can easily get this achievement on your third game

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post
I suggest going into the WP7 leaderboard and watching the replay for the #2 highest score in the world to see how it's done. The #1 score is glitched (might not be their fault), as their score is almost twice the "perfect run" and watching their replay they only get 1,825. So, the #2 score is actually the highest.

HAHAHAHA I see what you did there.

For a moment I thought you were talking about my score, as I got to #2 globally a few months ago.

Since then two people have gotten ahead of me and the old #1: the super-high scored #1, and the aforementioned super-talented and super-cool #2.

The #1 score is actually impossible, as a perfect run in Pitfall will net 114,000 points.

Last edited by HamKet; 09-22-2011 at 09:04 PM.
HamKet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #6
Razzazzika

Razzazzika's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post

huh, I did not know you could do that... For some reason my phone only lets me view the #1 though.

Also, another correction, the point buster gold medal is 20,00 points. I just got silver and it says next medal is 20,000.
Razzazzika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:05 PM   #7
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzazzika View Post
...Also, another correction, the point buster gold medal is 20,00 points. I just got silver and it says next medal is 20,000.
Thanks! I wasn't sure if it was 15 or 20.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
IEvil IMonkey

IEvil IMonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I've gone left or right on my playthroughs and NOT found a single pick up yet??? Where are they??

Also, my scores don't go on the leaderboard so how the hell can I see them to know what I'm aiming to beat??
Old 12-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #9
IEvil IMonkey

Nevermind, got the idea now haha

Also, it was the shitty gameroom connection preventing my scores being recorded!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
IEvil IMonkey

Been trying for hours to get the highscore gold to complete my 200g but the shocking controls are making this near impossible for me....
Old 02-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEvil IMonkey View Post
Been trying for hours to get the highscore gold to complete my 200g but the shocking controls are making this near impossible for me....
Tell me about it, I have NEVER played a game with worse controls than this, its basically unplayable. Im dying over and over again on the fucking crocs because the game refuses to register the speed at which Im pressing the jump button, I hate the bastards

Last edited by o D M C o; 02-04-2013 at 05:16 PM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #12
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Community Gaming - Silver   Submit - Emerald   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   The Helping Hand   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Pitfall Achievement Guide

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

Thank you KillerBEA for the avatar and Rajeanero for the signature!

Mords-toi la langue, tu vas finir par me plaire...
Je ne me passe plus de vous. Je ne me passe plus de tout...

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:16 AM   #13
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
AGAIN, but sorry this game is not a 2/10 difficult. The controls are so horrid that it makes earing the high score of 20K almost impossible. Easily 5+/10. I broke down and got the Game room version on my Pc so I could actually beat the game and have good controls. Impossible otherwise. The damn virtual stick is way too far into the corner of the screen. Useless garbage.

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #14
XBOX ISAAC82
Subscribing Member

XBOX ISAAC82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
AGAIN, but sorry this game is not a 2/10 difficult. The controls are so horrid that it makes earing the high score of 20K almost impossible. Easily 5+/10. I broke down and got the Game room version on my Pc so I could actually beat the game and have good controls. Impossible otherwise. The damn virtual stick is way too far into the corner of the screen. Useless garbage.
Very much agree. Thought this myself when I attempted it. Ended up having to do it on the PC also long after I'd given up on my phone. I reckon easily 6/10 or 7/10 with the virtual thumbshitck. Spent 3-4 hours plus getting only about half the score required for gold on my best attempt.

Friend Requests will likely be ignored unless you MESSAGE
ME FIRST
as I a have full friends list already.

XBOX ISAAC82 is offline   Reply With Quote