PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Adventure > Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #31
vicko
 
vicko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chester,U.K.
Posts: 292

Blain uk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Are you sure when you send the message it looks like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ"? If you send the wrong message, you go into another character's ending and don't get the right ending.

The message is the same apart from one charactor の
so it reads Dメール実験をもっとよく考えろ, but none of the other messages are anything like so it must be the one to send

Real annoying as your guides are always great and i have re-started so many times
__________________
vicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #32
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicko View Post
The message is the same apart from one charactor の
so it reads Dメール実験をもっとよく考えろ, but none of the other messages are anything like so it must be the one to send

Real annoying as your guides are always great and i have re-started so many times
Are you following everything listed in playthrough 2 exactly? This means answering and/or checking only the messages that are written and not reading any messages that are not written in the guide. This is very important to get into Mayuri's ending.

Since a few people have already got 1000 using this exact walkthrough, I'm sure that it's correct and something obvious is being missed. You also didn't skip playthrough 1 or anything right? I'm pretty sure it's impossible to see Mayuri's ending on playthrough 1.

Last edited by sanger; 08-11-2011 at 09:26 AM.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:43 AM   #33
vicko
 
vicko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chester,U.K.
Posts: 292

Blain uk's Gamercard
I am sure this walkthrough is correct, as i say i love your guides, without them i would not have completed most of my jap games , I will give it another go later although i am sure i missed nothing thats whats frustrating

Is the timing of sending the message related maybe?, as soon as the sparks appear for the 4th time there are about 10 chances to press the 'A' button before the message auto sends, i have been sending at the 1st chance as soon as the sparks appear
__________________
vicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:49 AM   #34
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicko View Post
I am sure this walkthrough is correct, as i say i love your guides, without them i would not have completed most of my jap games , I will give it another go later although i am sure i missed nothing thats whats frustrating

Is the timing of sending the message related maybe?, as soon as the sparks appear for the 4th time there are about 10 chances to press the 'A' button before the message auto sends, i have been sending at the 1st chance as soon as the sparks appear
If you press X to open up the phone and it says the message that is written in the walkthrough. That's the right timing. If the phone just opens up and goes to the main menu, you are not at the right point to send the message yet.

Are you sure you are on playthrough 2 or above? The game never auto sends messages unless you are on playthrough 1. I only ask this because you say you press A 10 times and it auto sends.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 AM   #35
Clarissalover
 
Clarissalover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN, USA
Posts: 125

Clarissalover's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I believe I've found out the problem with the second playthrough.

On 8/6, there is a message from Mayuri that is not in the guide. It doesn't have any replies, so you just have to read it. When I did that and followed the rest of the walkthrough, the Achievements unlocked for me.

Playthrough 2: Mayuri

Main Menu > Start
フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り
まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題
まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業
まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの
フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が
This is when you get the message from Mayuri. Just read it by pressing A.
フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解
フェイリス:「やっぱり」 -> Check attachment
まゆり:「いま」 -> ありがとう
まゆり:「えへへ」 -> オカリンは優しいねー
まゆり:「でもね」 -> Check attachment
バイト戦士:「やっほー!」 -> 宴会
まゆり:「トゥットゥルー♪」 -> 今日の補習授業
バイト戦士:「うーん」 -> 会議
まゆり:「数学と物理だよ」 -> どっちも苦手
バイト戦士:「まあまあ」 -> 自転車
まゆり:「得意なのは」 Do not select any of the replies in this message.
{Achievement Unlocked: 得手容易のホステージ}

バイト戦士:「うん!」 -> 身体動かしてる
バイト戦士:「なになに?」 -> 仕事
バイト戦士:「なにそれー」 Do not select any of the replies in this message.
{Achievement Unlocked: 不知案内のトラベラー}
__________________




Looking to boost PAL and Japanese games. If I don't have what you want to boost, I can get it.

Last edited by Clarissalover; 08-18-2011 at 03:51 AM.
Clarissalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #36
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks Clarissalover, I'll take your word for this and change the playthrough 2 walkthrough to include the checking of that dialogue. However, none of the guides that I've read say that dialogue is needed to go into Mayuri's ending, so I'm almost certain that I didn't bother to check it and still got to the right ending.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 AM   #37
vicko
 
vicko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chester,U.K.
Posts: 292

Blain uk's Gamercard
[QUOTE=Clarissalover;4429668]I believe I've found out the problem with the second playthrough.

On 8/6, there is a message from Mayuri that is not in the guide. It doesn't have any replies, so you just have to read it. When I did that and followed the rest of the walkthrough, the Achievements unlocked for me.

Playthrough 2: Mayuri

Main Menu > Start
フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り
まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題
まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業
まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの
フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が
This is when you get the message from Mayuri. Just read it by pressing A.
フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解
フェイリス:「やっぱり」 -> Check attachment
まゆり:「いま」 -> ありがとう
まゆり:「えへへ」 -> オカリンは優しいねー
[QUOTE]

I can confirm this was what was missing, looked at the message then followed the guide and the achievements unlocked

Thanks Clarissalover and sanger
__________________
vicko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 AM   #38
PeRFeCK
 
PeRFeCK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 577

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
thanks so much for the guide, will be giving it a shot soon!

edit: finished today, had no problems, thx again.
__________________

Last edited by PeRFeCK; 09-22-2011 at 04:47 AM.
PeRFeCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:13 AM   #39
CrustyDirtDemon
 
CrustyDirtDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beverly Shores, IN
Posts: 555

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I have no clue whats going on, are the txts out of order, because, everything is fine untill in playthrough one it says check attacment "first time there is an attachment" than after that nothing in the game is maching the guide, and boom now im at the scene with the sparks, sooo I have no clue how to follow this guide, OR mt game is being retarted. Like from what I understand the msgs are listed in the order they should be rcvd right??

Because, Im getting msgs that in the guide arent suppossed to appear for like 8 more options of responses...WTF.

Im so confused... ahhhh
__________________
JAIL is not FUN, ACHIEVEMENTS R!!!
...After nearly a YEAR Hiatus I'm BACK...HELL YEA!
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #40
CrustyDirtDemon
 
CrustyDirtDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beverly Shores, IN
Posts: 555

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
another thing, from what I can see the setting in the config are set up correctly, however Im getting msgs and it just keeps skipping at times??? is this right??

perfect example, I load up my save from when things were good, and pressed the A button to progress, and sure enough the msg and response i need is there, however if i use the RB to skip, I have the msg but no option to respond....So this is why im getting confused, what gives??
__________________
JAIL is not FUN, ACHIEVEMENTS R!!!
...After nearly a YEAR Hiatus I'm BACK...HELL YEA!

Last edited by CrustyDirtDemon; 09-26-2011 at 06:20 AM.
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #41
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It should automatically stop whenever a msg that needs your attention arrives. If it skips over even when a message is received, it means it doesn't matter and you can totally ignore it. There is a setting to make it skip every msg, so if that is happening, maybe that setting was somehow changed in your game.

All the msgs do come in the order that is written in the guide, but only if you reply with the right response at the right time. For example, if you receive msg A and reply back, you will get msg B, but if you don't reply back, you might get msg C or D and miss an important plot line.

Steins;Gate is not an easy game to understand and play because it's so different from other J adventure games out there, but once you understand it, you will be able to get 1000 in no time.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #42
CrustyDirtDemon
 
CrustyDirtDemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Beverly Shores, IN
Posts: 555

CrustyDirtDemon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
It should automatically stop whenever a msg that needs your attention arrives. If it skips over even when a message is received, it means it doesn't matter and you can totally ignore it. There is a setting to make it skip every msg, so if that is happening, maybe that setting was somehow changed in your game.

All the msgs do come in the order that is written in the guide, but only if you reply with the right response at the right time. For example, if you receive msg A and reply back, you will get msg B, but if you don't reply back, you might get msg C or D and miss an important plot line.

Steins;Gate is not an easy game to understand and play because it's so different from other J adventure games out there, but once you understand it, you will be able to get 1000 in no time.
AGREED. I think my issues was mainly USER ERROR...LOL . After a HOUR of having no IDEA of what was going on, I was able to make some head way, and 6 hours L8R I have the 1K.

Excellent Guide as always SANGRIAZ, U DAS BIG MAN...DANKE SHEIN!!
__________________
JAIL is not FUN, ACHIEVEMENTS R!!!
...After nearly a YEAR Hiatus I'm BACK...HELL YEA!
CrustyDirtDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 09:08 AM   #43
Sly Toad
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 421

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I was basically stuck where Crusty was stuck right after checking the first attachment, because the game stops fast forwarding shortly afterward, but didn't make a ringtone letting me know that a message was received, but I shortly figured it out and successfully made it through playthrough 1. Great guide Sang.
Sly Toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #44
Homaz
 
Homaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Europe / Germany
Posts: 311
Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
I had problems with Playthrough 2, too.

When the electric sparks start. Do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Soon, the electric sparks will start up again. Once again, do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Repeat this one more time.



This means to let the sparks die down three times at this playthrough. I did it just two times, because I thought "Repeat this one more time." refers to the first time you let the sparks die down.

Now 華氏93度のキアロスクーロ unlocked.

Thx a lot for this helpful guide ~ Great work, Sanger!
__________________
Blood of my Blood

Homaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #45
Lord Chabelo
 
Lord Chabelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 839

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So what happened to the pic detailing how to setup the game?
__________________
Lord Chabelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #46
BoZack
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Playthrough 2: Mayuri

Main Menu > Start
フェイリス:「 PHANTASMの香水」 -> どんな香り
まゆり:「 欠席届け」 -> 夏休みの宿題
まゆり:「大忙しだよー」 -> 補習授業
まゆり:「ちがうよ」 -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの
まゆり:「ちょーのーりょく」

Move Up 2 positions ^^^^
フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が


フェイリス:「そうじゃなくって」 -> 超科学的見解
フェイリス:「やっぱり」 -> Check attachment
まゆり:「いま」 -> ありがとう
まゆり:「えへへ」 -> オカリンは優しいねー
まゆり:「でもね」 -> Check attachment
バイト戦士:「やっほー!」 -> 宴会
まゆり:「トゥットゥルー♪」 -> 今日の補習授業
バイト戦士:「うーん」 -> 会議
まゆり:「数学と物理だよ」 -> どっちも苦手
バイト戦士:「まあまあ」 -> 自転車
まゆり:「得意なのは」
{Achievement Unlocked: 得手容易のホステージ}

バイト戦士:「うん!」 -> 身体動かしてる
バイト戦士:「なになに?」 -> 仕事
バイト戦士:「なにそれー」
{Achievement Unlocked: 不知案内のトラベラー}

When the electric sparks start. Do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Soon, the electric sparks will start up again. Once again, do not open the phone, but just keep skipping by pressing A until the electric sparks die down.

Repeat this one more time.

When the electric sparks start up again, press X, A, A to send the mail. (The mail text should read something like "Dメールの実験をもっとよく考えろ")
[Save Slot 4]

Skip until you get to 8/17.
{Achievement Unlocked: 華氏93度のキアロスクーロ}
[Save Slot 5]

まゆり:「今日、まゆしぃは 」 -> 遅くなっちゃう
{Achievement Unlocked: 星屑のデュプレット}
Where I noted above, the question actually appears 2 steps prior to where you have it listed. I played through that section twice before I figured out that it wasn't in the right order. By not having that in the right order I unlocked the wrong ending and created incorrect slots for #4 and #5, making the portion for unlocking all messages nearly impossible also.

The line that needs moved up is:

Move Up 2 positions on your guide^^^^
フェイリス:「香水よりも」 -> 女の子のシャンプーの匂いとかの方が
BoZack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #47
BoZack
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 11

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ugh.... I can't get this to unlock:

[Load Slot 15: 相克のバ・ド・ドゥ]
Press A until you can open up the phone.
Press A, A, A to get to your inbox.
Go through and read all messages from 鳳凰院凶真.
{Achievement Unlocked: ラボChuChu!}

So therefore I can't get the last 3 to unlock putting in the little codes into the phone I think. So frustrating. I have all messages read by all people, then I load 15, and read all of these messages but never unlock the ChuChu! achievement. I have over 10 hours on this game replaying sections to try and get this.
BoZack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #48
julianportman
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 28
Nevermind; got it!
Dang, Steins;Gate x2 was tough!


Hi, I'm having trouble with the last message.

Reading all messages (Mayuri)

Character name in Japanese: まゆり

Main Menu > Start

[Save Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> メイクイーンのバイト
ありがとー

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> コミマの衣装作り
楽しいよ -> オカリンも一緒に行こうよ
残念だなー

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> 補習授業
ちがうよ -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの
ちょーのーりょく

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> ぴんち
やぼう

[Load Slot 1]

Skip until you get next message from Mayuri.

[Save Slot 1]
いま -> 電車
大丈夫 -> 電車

The red message never shows up. I can't reply to 大丈夫 , it's just blank. Any ideas here?

Last edited by julianportman; 05-30-2012 at 04:42 PM.
julianportman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 11:41 PM   #49
PK!
 
PK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 114

xD PK's Gamercard
One more game complete! Thanks Sanger for one more wonderful guide ^^
__________________
Actual Gamertag


Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #50
Lord Chabelo
 
Lord Chabelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 839

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can't get the last three achievements. The button sequence never unlocks an achievement
__________________
Lord Chabelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #51
PK!
 
PK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 114

xD PK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chabelo View Post
I can't get the last three achievements. The button sequence never unlocks an achievement
All answers are in post #16

投影のヴィジョン リターン

Main Menu > Start
Skip until you can open up the phone.
Press X, Right, Down, A, A, Down, A, Down, A.
{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン リターン}

ハジメテのオト リターン
Press A, B, Down, A, Down, A, Down, A.
{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト リターン}

アトラクタフィールドの収束
Press X, A, A, A to go to your inbox.
Check message from バレル・タイター.
{Achievement Unlocked: アトラクタフィールドの収束}

At least for me, all works. I don't remember, but I believe you have to do 3 in sequence (if you don't understand katakana/hiragana/kanji like me xD)

I don't have this game anymore to try and help you, sorry.
__________________
Actual Gamertag


Retired Gamertag
PK! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #52
Lord Chabelo
 
Lord Chabelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 839

LordChabelo13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the help, but I figured it out. The translation for the third and second to last achievements are change the wallpaper on your cellphone and change the ringtone on your cellphone. From that I figured that you need to go to the tools menu on your phone, which is the circle with the wrench inside of it (bottom right).

That means this button sequence is missing an A (inserted in bold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Main Menu > Start
Skip until you can open up the phone.
Press X, A, Right, Down, A, A, Down, A, Down, A.
{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン リターン}

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Press A, B, Down, A, Down, A, Down, A.
{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト リターン}
I don't remember the exact button sequence to go from the wallpaper menu to the ringtone menu, but you can press B until you are at the cellphone main menu (the one with four circles), select the circle with the wrench, select the 2nd option then pressing A, select the second option then pressing A again and press A a one more time to confirm.

Then this description is completely accurate for the last achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Press B button several times to close the phone.

Press X, A, A, A to go to your inbox.
Check message from バレル・タイター.
{Achievement Unlocked: アトラクタフィールドの収束}
__________________
Lord Chabelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #53
Jackx289
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 49

jackx289's Gamercard
Another great guide thanks for another one.
I know it took me a few restarts to get to grips with it and I did have a few small differences but nothing major. Another easy 1k thanks again.
__________________


Jackx289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #54
SetoChaos
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 318
Send a message via AIM to SetoChaos Send a message via MSN to SetoChaos

Kaibachaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianportman View Post
Nevermind; got it!
Dang, Steins;Gate x2 was tough!


Hi, I'm having trouble with the last message.

Reading all messages (Mayuri)

Character name in Japanese: まゆり

Main Menu > Start

[Save Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> メイクイーンのバイト
ありがとー

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> コミマの衣装作り
楽しいよ -> オカリンも一緒に行こうよ
残念だなー

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> 夏休みの宿題
大忙しだよー -> 補習授業
ちがうよ -> テスト時間がおわっちゃうの
ちょーのーりょく

[Load Slot 1]
欠席届け -> ぴんち
やぼう

[Load Slot 1]

Skip until you get next message from Mayuri.

[Save Slot 1]
いま -> 電車
大丈夫 -> 電車

The red message never shows up. I can't reply to 大丈夫 , it's just blank. Any ideas here?
I had the same problem and since the person didn't post with their solution I'll reply. This reply simply does not exist, just ignore it and keep going with the guide.

Also, there are I think 2 instances where there is no subject, but in the guide there is some text. If you go to Google Translate, these actually do mean "No subject" or something so check that first.

Other than that, thanks very much Sanger for an awesome guide. Got my 1,000 now .
__________________
SetoChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #55
MoRICH MAN 300
 
MoRICH MAN 300's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: MARYLAND
Posts: 141

MoRICH MAN 300's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I got confused a few times and I felt like quitting but I stuck with it and I was able to get the 1k.thanks Sangriaz another awesome guide
__________________

Special Thanks to Rajeanero For The Sig
MoRICH MAN 300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #56
TSG Dwaggie
 
TSG Dwaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 108
This guide is not very clear at all If the guy writing it hadn't put regarding so many things, "I'm not going to write this anymore, so just do it", it would be much clearer. Writing what he has is complete lazyness.

The guide is not clear, because a lot of the messages and stuff in playthrough 1 (all I've managed to do so far, aren't even clear. This is extremely annoying because if I have it repeating, do I check the phone every time the phone sound goes off? Do I check it and do the next action every time the game stops from the repeating and wants me to do something, by pressing A to read the messages at the bottom of the screen, not on the phone? The guide does not go through this, and it's extremely annoying.

A guide should be CRYSTAL CLEAR for being a walkthrough, otherwise it's a 'tips and hints' not a walkthrough.
TSG Dwaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #57
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSG Dwaggie View Post
This guide is not very clear at all If the guy writing it hadn't put regarding so many things, "I'm not going to write this anymore, so just do it", it would be much clearer. Writing what he has is complete lazyness.

The guide is not clear, because a lot of the messages and stuff in playthrough 1 (all I've managed to do so far, aren't even clear. This is extremely annoying because if I have it repeating, do I check the phone every time the phone sound goes off? Do I check it and do the next action every time the game stops from the repeating and wants me to do something, by pressing A to read the messages at the bottom of the screen, not on the phone? The guide does not go through this, and it's extremely annoying.

A guide should be CRYSTAL CLEAR for being a walkthrough, otherwise it's a 'tips and hints' not a walkthrough.
I thought I was being crystal clear when I wrote in the how to use the walkthrough that the guide does not list every message but rather the only ones that require a reply. My goal was to get you to 1000G, not to write a walkthrough of the game in general. You can try GameFAQs if you are looking for a general guide.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #58
TSG Dwaggie
 
TSG Dwaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 108
Playthrough 2 problem solved, I think.

Last edited by TSG Dwaggie; 10-27-2013 at 02:00 PM.
TSG Dwaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:09 AM   #59
TSG Dwaggie
 
TSG Dwaggie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 108
There does appear to be a couple of errors under the messages from Shining Finger segment.

[Load Slot 1]
そっかぁ -> すごいね!
何をしてるの?
それじゃあ (FINAL)

The bit in RED is NOT a reply, however, the bit in BLUE goes where the bit in RED is for a reply. The bit in GREEN does not appear here, but the bit in RED appears where the bit in GREEN is, so this part of the walkthrough SHOULD look like this:

[Load Slot 1]
そっかぁ -> 何をしてるの?
すごいね!(FINAL) (view the attachment)


Finally, it might be a good idea to tell people to activate 'QUICK SAVE' before loading a point. This doesn't erase or change any save files, but saves the system file, so that all messages read are saved at this point, so you can't miss anything.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by TSG Dwaggie; 10-28-2013 at 05:40 PM.
TSG Dwaggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 03:13 AM   #60
sanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 961

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSG Dwaggie View Post
There does appear to be a couple of errors under the messages from Shining Finger segment.

[Load Slot 1]
そっかぁ -> すごいね!
何をしてるの?
それじゃあ (FINAL)

The bit in RED is NOT a reply, however, the bit in BLUE goes where the bit in RED is for a reply. The bit in GREEN does not appear here, but the bit in RED appears where the bit in GREEN is, so this part of the walkthrough SHOULD look like this:

[Load Slot 1]
そっかぁ -> 何をしてるの?
すごいね!(FINAL) (view the attachment)


Finally, it might be a good idea to tell people to activate 'QUICK SAVE' before loading a point. This doesn't erase or change any save files, but saves the system file, so that all messages read are saved at this point, so you can't miss anything.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for your suggestions. I will edit in your fix to the walkthrough, as well as add in your recommendation about QUICK SAVE to the general part of the guide.
sanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37 AM.