Favorite Power/X-Gene Build

Midnight Malice

I know this isn't the greatest game out there, but combining these powers and stuff is friggin amazing. I'm just curious as to what most people used for thier powers.

I picked Dark Matter with Shadow Grasp, Life Steal, Infinity Rift.

For X-Genes

Offensive: Gambit or Surge (mostly Surge)

Defensive: Emma Frost or Wolverine (Mostly Emma)

Utility: Started out with North Star, then Magneto, then stayed with Quicksilver when I got that to level 3.

With Emma's Diamond Skin reflect and Quicksilvers speed/stun I would run INTO projectiles. Which is funny. Plus having a sprint stun plus AoE chain lightning stun pretty much means enemies don't ever move.

I also used Psylocke's suit on Aimi Psylocke is my favorite, and it was just a matter of principal.

Infinity Shift from Dark Matter core is beastly at level 3. Not only are you invincable while using it, you teleport around without having to close in on enemies. Combine that with life steal, and it is almost instant full life when used. Also can take most bosses down by half HP with 1 use.

Offensive: Wolverine

Defensive: Juggernaut

Utility: Magneto

I like your style. The only difference is I had Pyro for offensive since I did not get Wolverine until the end of my second playthrough.

Juggernaut and Colossus have pretty much the same Defensive X-Gene, however, Juggernaut is slightly more offensive. Depending on what I was doing I would alternate.

Magneto's Utility is a no brainer. Flight and fast power bar building....everything you need.

I would love to say that my favorite everything is Gambit but I can't seen to find his defensive gene. It's driving me crazy!

Multiple playthroughs... I've only got one left to find, but for whatever reason, second or third playthroughs you'll find new ones in the same locations you've already unlocked suits/genes before..

I know this isn't the greatest game out there, but combining these powers and stuff is friggin amazing. I'm just curious as to what most people used for thier powers.

I picked Dark Matter with Shadow Grasp, Life Steal, Infinity Rift.

For X-Genes

Offensive: Gambit or Surge (mostly Surge)

Defensive: Emma Frost or Wolverine (Mostly Emma)

Utility: Started out with North Star, then Magneto, then stayed with Quicksilver when I got that to level 3.

With Emma's Diamond Skin reflect and Quicksilvers speed/stun I would run INTO projectiles. Which is funny. Plus having a sprint stun plus AoE chain lightning stun pretty much means enemies don't ever move.

I also used Psylocke's suit on Aimi Psylocke is my favorite, and it was just a matter of principal.

Yeah, this is basically the same as what I used, although Cyclops was my Utility. Also before I got Surge I was using Pyro. Did have Wolverine, but seemed like I was killing people just as well with Surge and the energy bursts had a great range and the stun helped with a lot of enemies.

I actually used the Shadow power. I had Surge's offensive, because I loved watching guys get electrocuted whenever I touched them. I had Juggernaut's defensive for the dash attack, and Magneto's utility for the flight, to get around the levels faster. I did, however, change to Wolverine's offensive for boss battles, as it allows you to do more damage, but that is the only perk, so it is only effective against single opponents.