PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-28-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
matt schwindt

Saft Und Kraft's Gamercard
challenges

Having issues finding the last 2. 1 is chinatown the other is priorities. it says on another site the mystique challenge is to the left of her bio. on the same site it says that the juggernaut challenge is given after you beat those enemies with him. just talk to him. but when i talk to him i go through all the dialogue options and he never offers the challenge. also at the moment i am unsure of where to get the achievements - Flash Fire The Roof, the Roof... Another Shrimp on the Barbie. any tips for those would be great. i will be on all day till i get this game done so please you are all welcome to message me directly on xboxlive. thx to any help.
ok i found mystique now at the beginning of china town. i don't know if she wasn't showing up before bcuz i started skipping dialogue in the level replays or what but i talked all the way through with nightcrawler and here she is now.

ok now i still can't get the challenge. it seems you get challenge offers based on where your alliances are. she won't let me join her.
anyone have any ideas how to fix this without playing through the whole game again? thx

update: ok so i replayed the raid level 2 and chose all brotherhood. i got 2 of the achievements listed above except shrimp on a barbie. just choose pyros mission and mystiques and then quicksilvers so you can get those achievements too.

Last edited by matt schwindt; 09-28-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: update
matt schwindt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
Skititlez

Send a message via AIM to Skititlez Send a message via MSN to Skititlez Send a message via Skype™ to Skititlez

Skititlez's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt schwindt View Post
Having issues finding the last 2. 1 is chinatown the other is priorities. it says on another site the mystique challenge is to the left of her bio. on the same site it says that the juggernaut challenge is given after you beat those enemies with him. just talk to him. but when i talk to him i go through all the dialogue options and he never offers the challenge. also at the moment i am unsure of where to get the achievements - Flash Fire The Roof, the Roof... Another Shrimp on the Barbie. any tips for those would be great. i will be on all day till i get this game done so please you are all welcome to message me directly on xboxlive. thx to any help.
ok i found mystique now at the beginning of china town. i don't know if she wasn't showing up before bcuz i started skipping dialogue in the level replays or what but i talked all the way through with nightcrawler and here she is now.

ok now i still can't get the challenge. it seems you get challenge offers based on where your alliances are. she won't let me join her.
anyone have any ideas how to fix this without playing through the whole game again? thx

update: ok so i replayed the raid level 2 and chose all brotherhood. i got 2 of the achievements listed above except shrimp on a barbie. just choose pyros mission and mystiques and then quicksilvers so you can get those achievements too.
Just got Another Shrimp on the Barbie after choosing the Brotherhood and getting that achievement. It's Mission 7.

Have Pinball FX 2 and want a very easy way to get up to 225 of its 1400? Then check out this thread!
Skititlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #3
matt schwindt

nice! thank you very much! i will try it
Old 09-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
matt schwindt

also i still can't get juggernaut to let me join him in his challenge mission. i don't get it. the previous mission seems to have no effect on choices and i lready replayed the other missions with brotherhood choices this time. still he says to go away and then dissapears.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #5
matt schwindt

still juggernaut won't let me do his challenge or even give me the option. now i decided to play through the level and beat it again! with the brotherhood ending so maybe when i replay the next level toad and pyro will be there instead of nightcrawler and northstar. but during the cutscene when my character is choosing a side the game froze i go to eject it and the tray gets stuck. so sometimes i gotta hit the top to make it open and so it decides to spin the disc and eject it scratched up just barely on the outer rim. on the very edge of the disc. console will no longer read the disc. now my experience with this game is through.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
Haff

STABYOULJACKSON's Gamercard
Im stuck on that part too. Ive replayed it half a dozen times and he never lets me get the mission, i have almost a full brotherhood faction bar. I dont get it.
Haff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
matt schwindt

well then the question is, can you get it with an all new game, does it carry over between different saved ganes?
Old 09-29-2011, 10:34 PM   #8
matt schwindt

OK! got it fixed. followed the advice in the other thread and this challenge unlocked. defeat hodge in previous level and choose all brotherhood then replay the level priorities and you will get the offer for the challenge. whew all done!