PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Splinter Cell: Conviction > Deniable Ops
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2010, 08:38 AM   #61
Tufty

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by L16HTZ View Post
Thinking inside the box 30
In the first area of the "San Francisco, CA" map, neutralize (12) enemies inside containers

Also,I got this easy right when you start the mission. When the mission starts,you'll see the truck parked nxt 2 you on the left have your character turn left and head all the way str8 to the container that is on the second story. From there, I jumped insinde the container that is on the 2nd story. From there I just made some noise and made sure the enemies saw me go into the same container. Once all 24 enemies saw me go into the container I've been talking about,my Last Known Position showed me barely inside the container. After that 1 by 1 enemies came into the container I was in and I just hand-2-hand killed them. They pretty much did the hard work for me. I killed like 18 guys doing it this way. Well this is just my method but hope it helps.
Thanks, I've been having trouble with this achievement, only having it in single player. Do you stay in the 2nd floor container, or go back to the first one?
Tufty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 05:45 AM   #62
jabs1986

j4bzzz's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by T
[B
Demolition crew[/B] 30
Complete CO-OP "Under Construction" while shooting all the explosives in realistic difficulty

Map: Salt Lake City, UT
Area: 4

The last area of the Salt Lake City map has a bunch of explosive canisters. You must trigger the backup for this achievement to unlock. I do not believe the fire extinguishers count, as most people having problems seem to have not triggered backup to begin with. If you want, you may shoot the fire extinguishers as well just in case. I have included them in the video if you need to know the locations. I will test my theory with another partner who has not gotten the achievement yet. The achievement unlocks after you kill the last enemy, so make sure you use sonar goggles a lot and use marks to make things easier.

YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction: Demolition Crew

There are a total of 10 explosive canisters and 8 fire extinguishers (counting one from behind the weapons crate).

1st Floor: 4 explosive canisters and 5 fire extinguishers.

2nd Floor: 4 explosive canisters and 2 fire extinguishers.

3rd Floor: 2 explosive canisters

Weapon crates area (behind): 1 fire extinguisher.
is this achievement glitched? i destroyed all the ones u mentioned above on every floor also i got the one in the weapon crate area but the achievement does not unlock. must this be done in coop because im doing it in single player. i already tried this 3 time and it did not unlock also i destroyed all the fire extinguishers in area 3.
jabs1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 11:08 PM   #63
TehGreyWolf

GreyWolf2K's Gamercard
Nice guide, alot of people have trouble with demolition crew due to it being so finicky.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:28 AM   #64
d0nkeytr0n

d0nkeytr0n's Gamercard
Quote:
Some of though are having major problems with the demolition achievement. I think I've tried it 6 times to no avail. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated.
a friend and I just tried it and did it first time...we shot the canisters, left one enemy walking around so we wouldn't finish the level without exploding all canisters, if he came near us, we just used an EMP on him....we didn't shoot the fire extinguishers....well, not all of them anyway, so I doubt you need to shoot those in order for the achievement to pop
Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 AM   #65
Mikethedude

michaelthedude's Gamercard
nice guide dude gunna be a huuuge help!

Dude Clan Reunited! (Dallasthedude, Michaelthedude, Samfathedude)
Achievement Hunter
Mikethedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #66
TheSaferHouse

TheSaferHouse's Gamercard
Thanks Tyger, your guides rule! Alot of people seem to be having problems with the Demolition Crew achievement. I just got it on my first attempt, playing solo. Here is what I did:

1. Played levels 1, 2, and 3 as I normally would. I did not intentionally shoot one single fire extinguisher along the way.

2. Level 4- took out as many enemies as I could without detection using the Five-Seven and the silenced MP5. Allowed backup to be called by letting an enemy get visual contact. Took out all enemies except for the very last one, marked him.

3. Shot all 10 gas canisters with the Five-Seven (4 on 1st floor, 4 on 2nd floor, 2 on 3rd floor). Again, I did not shoot any fire extinguishers.

4. Killed final enemy.

That's it! Achievement unlocked. Remember, you must have the difficulty on Realistic. Hope this helps.

Last edited by TheSaferHouse; 03-11-2011 at 12:11 AM.
TheSaferHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:15 AM   #67
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Talking

Perfect Guide! Thank You
Old 08-20-2011, 08:04 AM   #68
tjh8523

tjh8523's Gamercard
thx much, got it according to this guide

鐵血老衲--囧RZ, 阿彌陀佛! 佛說,你是垃圾!
tjh8523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #69
DESTRO5

RisottoRage's Gamercard
Dlc

I had hoped more DLC would have come for this game.

DESTRO5 is offline   Reply With Quote