PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > X-Men: Destiny
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 07:58 AM   #1
Hokie92

The Hokiie Kid's Gamercard
kills achievements

Has anyone got this achievement yet? I'm on my second playthrough and am only up to 24 U-Men kills.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #2
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Find the right challenge and just replay that over and over. I don't have it yet myself, but I imagine that would be the best way.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)
Old 09-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #3
Hokie92

The Hokiie Kid's Gamercard
Just got it. You can just go to load and select your main character and choose load challenge. Then select the 7th challenge that has the picture of the U-Men on it. Rinse and repeat.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #4
Fang Ma Guo Lai

Fang Ma Guo Lai's Gamercard
Yeah. Redoing challenges was the easiest way to get all the kill achievements.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
cheevo360

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
U Mad, Bro? and Why Do They Keep Coming achievements. Help me please

U Made, Bro? achievement, can anyone tell me where is challenge 7 for keep replay it to kill those enemies. I could't find that challenge.

Why Do They Keep Coming achievement, how do it and where this achievement in which mission?

I just completed game on normal difficulty so I want replay missions to do faction mission achievements so I want know those 2 achievements. Please help me. Cheers
Old 09-29-2011, 01:53 AM   #6
Fang Ma Guo Lai

Fang Ma Guo Lai's Gamercard
If i remember correctly the challenge you're looking for is as once you go into the U-Men base and go in a bit you'll see 2 U-men dragging a woman into a white room. Enter that white room for a challenge. Repeat this challenge for easy U-men kills.

Why Do They Keep Coming is towards the end of the game when you talk to forge and he mentions his 1337 hacking skills. Follow him and the stalker till they stop. Talk to him again to start this challenge.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:00 AM   #7
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang Ma Guo Lai View Post
If i remember correctly the challenge you're looking for is as once you go into the U-Men base and go in a bit you'll see 2 U-men dragging a woman into a white room. Enter that white room for a challenge. Repeat this challenge for easy U-men kills.

Why Do They Keep Coming is towards the end of the game when you talk to forge and he mentions his 1337 hacking skills. Follow him and the stalker till they stop. Talk to him again to start this challenge.
Hey i had reply you on your gamertag too anyway. Thank for it but which mission in why do they keep coming achievement? I had completed game but didnt get it. I cannot remember which mission is talk to forge.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:00 AM   #8
Midnight Malice

Midnight Malice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Challenge 7 is on chapter 4 Mutant Rescue. Pretty much right at the start of the chapter, you talk to Quicksilver, go through the next door. You get a cutscene where they are dragging a girl through a door. Defeat the enemies and go through that same white door to the right, with the red flashing light above it.

Forge is on chapter 7 Mutant War right after fighting alongside Gambit and his people Emma will tell you to talk to Forge. His mech will gun down MRD troops. Just stay with him and eventually you will get the mission from him to help. This is also a good challenge to play for the Goon Squad cleanup.

EDIT: Bah someone beat me to it, I was taking the time to verify the info since I am currently playing the game myself.

AND I said the wrong chapter. Should be 7 not 6. The chapter after you choose your side for good.

100+ Retail Games_100%
100,000 GS (9/12/09)
200,000 GS (2/2/2014) (I blame MMOs)

Last edited by Midnight Malice; 09-29-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:10 AM   #9
cheevo360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Malice View Post
Challenge 7 is on chapter 4 Mutant Rescue. Pretty much right at the start of the chapter, you talk to Quicksilver, go through the next door. You get a cutscene where they are dragging a girl through a door. Defeat the enemies and go through that same white door to the right, with the red flashing light above it.

Forge is on chapter 6 right after fighting alongside Gambit and his people Emma will tell you to talk to Forge. His mech will gun down MRD troops. Just stay with him and eventually you will get the mission from him to help. This is also a good challenge to play for the Goon Squad cleanup.

EDIT: Bah someone beat me to it, I was taking the time to verify the info since I am currently playing the game myself.

Hey thank you and don't worry about other person beat answer so your alos helpful thank you all players answer to me
Old 09-30-2011, 06:35 AM   #10
DragonusDarque

DarqueDragon143's Gamercard
Just got this achievement in Challenge 7. Thanks all.

Last edited by DragonusDarque; 09-30-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #11
DragonusDarque

Arrow Stalker, Enforcer, and Purifier achievements...help?

Can anyone tell me the best challenges or chapters where I can find each of these three enemies. I am hoping to find challenges with more than on of the Stalkers and Enforcers, as I only need 5 of each. The Purifiers I still need about 325, so large number challenges would be great.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:45 AM   #12
Kamen Rider

DiabeticChocobo's Gamercard
Theres already a topic for this, located here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=332448
Old 09-30-2011, 06:55 AM   #13
DragonusDarque

Red face hehe...oops

Yeah, sorry about that all. I noticed that after adding this one, and reading another thread. Tried searching for the achievement names. Didn't think to look for the work farm. My bad.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:53 PM   #14
DragonusDarque

Lightbulb Good place to farm Deaths (Valkyrie Achievement)

I didn't see this anywhere else, so I thought I'd share my thoughts on this. If you go to select mission and choose mission 7, you start on a rooftop surrounded by those mutated purists (can't remember what they are called). If you change the difficulty to X-Treme and leave the guy alone, you will die in a minute or so, and load right back in the middle of them again.
Also, with the vibration function, you can keep track of you deaths by waiting for pauses in vibration. That way, you can do something else.
Right now, I have my 360 running for deaths and am watching a dvd on my other system as I die. I don't even have to watch the screen (hdmi cable isn't even hooked to Tv, as 360 and PS3 share one cable).
Just make sure to tap the left stick every so often so the controller doesn't shut off on you. =
Closed Thread