Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Alpha Protocol
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #31
Ferocious
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Finally finished up. Getting Mina to -10 was the key for me as this gave the option to leave her and she ended up dead on the floor and it said I killed her. Once again thanks for the info posted here. Couldn't have got it without the collaborative efforts of the people on this forum.

Hey no problem, glad all of the brainstorming we did here helped. Congrats on unlocking it. Did you kill off Shaheed early on or later in the game? So far people have reported both ways, but I'm trying to see if there's a pattern in how you go about things as to whether that will matter or not in-game. Unless you just did exactly what I did in which case during that play-through, I got rid of Shaheed in Saudi Arabia (my first play-through I didn't but I wasn't going for the Judge, Jury, and Executioner achievement at that point I was doing Ask Questions First, Shoot Later).
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 06:00 PM   #32
badboyreaper666

Alph4 Cent4uri's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocious View Post
Are you doing a brand new play-through or plan on back tracking? Also, some people said that they got it by letting Shaheed be spared early on and then executing him later. While, that technically doesn't make a lot of sense... someone over on the Obsidian forums confirmed that although I'm 100% sure that I didn't do that, as well as from what a few others have posted here and on Obsidian forums.. so while it might be misinformation, it might also have some triggers having to do with reps, certain decisions, etc.. in whether you do or don't have to kill Shaheed early. So far only a small handful of people reported doing it that way on these forums and others did it without it, so if that matters.. then there are other factors coming into play whether it's a bug or not.

If you start a brand new play-through try that, also try not to kill anyone with CQC.. I know it's much more fun I'm just beating enemies down on my current play-through, however when it comes to main characters... stick to your gun. Chainshot shouldn't matter because I used it (only a few times) during my J,J,&E play-through.

Also, try doing exactly what I did in the order I put it. Also get Mina repulsed by you, to here she has animosity. The subway station should do the trick along with choosing SIE as your handler when going to Marburg's Villa (there's -2, you get -1 two times for that in the same convo).
im doing another playthrough now so gonna leave shaheed's execution until endgame see if that does anything.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #33
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocious View Post
Hey no problem, glad all of the brainstorming we did here helped. Congrats on unlocking it. Did you kill off Shaheed early on or later in the game? So far people have reported both ways, but I'm trying to see if there's a pattern in how you go about things as to whether that will matter or not in-game. Unless you just did exactly what I did in which case during that play-through, I got rid of Shaheed in Saudi Arabia (my first play-through I didn't but I wasn't going for the Judge, Jury, and Executioner achievement at that point I was doing Ask Questions First, Shoot Later).
Thanks mate. I killed Shaheed straight away in Saudi Arabia and made sure to kill everyone else straight away too. I followed exactly what you did in the same order. I also did all the missions thus I didn't skip any.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:11 PM   #34
Ferocious
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Thanks mate. I killed Shaheed straight away in Saudi Arabia and made sure to kill everyone else straight away too. I followed exactly what you did in the same order. I also did all the missions thus I didn't skip any.

Okay glad it worked for you! Thanks for confirming how you went about it.

Badboy if the exact order/missions I did worked for me, worked for ponypo, as well as a few others... try doing it exactly how I have it listed and not skipping anything (as I didn't skip any mission and neither did pony).

Last edited by Ferocious; 06-14-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 05:46 AM   #35
Ferocious
Banned User

@badboy, how is your current play-through coming along? Are you going to follow exactly what I recommended and if so let me know how it goes. You should get the achievement. Just don't skip anything, there's no real telling as to whether or not some things prevent the achievement whether it's a bug or not.. just play it safe and do exactly what I said and also others have confirmed (like Pony for example).
Old 06-14-2010, 07:02 AM   #36
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Sweet write up mate, if you don't mind, i've linked it in my guide

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #37
Ferocious
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
Sweet write up mate, if you don't mind, i've linked it in my guide

Thanks and yeah no problem. Glad to help. =)
Old 06-14-2010, 07:58 PM   #38
b1zarr0

b1zarr0's Gamercard
Lemme guess; if Marburg runs off during the museum fight you don't get another chance at him? eh well, serves me right for doing the Hard to read achievement as well as choosing Rome first. Guess another playthru dedicated exclusively to getting this achievement it is then.
b1zarr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #39
Tom Pladgett

Brutopian's Gamercard
Depending on your choices, it is possible to fight Marburg in the final mission, in the server room with Parker. Although you can't get Youth Trumps Experience anymore.
Tom Pladgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:49 PM   #40
Baha

TK Baha ruleZ's Gamercard
great one, it was really useful. thanks a lot!
Baha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #41
Ferocious
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pladgett View Post
Depending on your choices, it is possible to fight Marburg in the final mission, in the server room with Parker. Although you can't get Youth Trumps Experience anymore.

Yep you are right and you can even have Sis as your sidekick although not if you are going for Judge, Jury, and Executioner of course.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #42
Ferocious
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baha View Post
great one, it was really useful. thanks a lot!

No problem. Glad it helped!
Old 07-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #43
ChunksMcG00

Chunks McG00's Gamercard
So for the sake of compiling data, here is my story:

Due to a few bursts of carelessness, I found myself needing JJ&E, Ladies' Man, and Hardcore...

So I started on Hard as a Veteran.

-Executed Nasri
-Executed Shaheed

*Rome

-Killed Gelato Shop Guy As Soon As Possible
-Killed No One Leading Up To Jibril Then Shot Jibril After He Was Identified
-Went to CIA house (figured it would be easy xp for getting through Hard mode)
-Meet Conrad (Pissed Him Off)
-Met Madison (All Suave Options)
-Escaped Mansion
-Went To Warehouse
-Went To Ruins
-Slept With Madison
-Chose To Disarm Bombs (Killed Conrad As He Was So Annoyed)
-Therefore Madison Died

*Moscow

-Visited Grigori (All Suave Options)
-Killed Sis As Soon As Possible
-Train Yard (Made SIE like me)
-Took Albatross With Me On Embassy Mission
-Met With Surkov
-Killed Albatross As Soon As Possible Rather Than Saving Data
-Got Brayko To Tell Me About Surkov Then Killed Brayko
-Killed Surkov As Soon As Possible

*Taipei

-Visited Heck (made him like me)
-Visited Warehouse With G22
-Skipped Hong entirely
-Went To Hotel, Erased Hecks Data
-Went To Intercept Assassination Data
-Choose To Help With Riots
-Executed Omeng Dang As Soon As Possible
-Therefore Sung Died

Saved and completed Ladies' Man and then reloaded

-Skipped Going To Cafe To Speak To Scarlet
-End Game With Heck
-Wasn't offered a job
-Skipped Talking To Parker
-Skipped Mina
-Killed Parker
-Killed Darcy
-Leland Used Missle Launcher
-Spare Leland First, Scarlet The Assassin Comes Out
-Told Heck to shoot Scarlet
-I Now Get Option To Execute Leland Again "Execute" Leland Is Dead

No Achievement

Went back to a save in Taipei so I could use the Hotel mission to make Mina hate me (killed all the cops)

Played through exactly the same, though I must have made a few small dialogue changes and Leland offered me a job, I punched him, proceeded as the first time except I went to Mina and ditched her. Continued as before, killed Scarlet, killed Leland...

Got the achievement
ChunksMcG00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:50 AM   #44
Ether999

I take it Marburg is a requirement? I did everything the list says, but missed killing Marburg. Looking around a few forums, I found a lot of people saying they got the trophy inspite of not killing Marburg, so I just went ahead with the rest of the missions.
Ether999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #45
kwokovich

kwokovich's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunksMcG00 View Post

Went back to a save in Taipei so I could use the Hotel mission to make Mina hate me (killed all the cops)

Played through exactly the same, though I must have made a few small dialogue changes and Leland offered me a job, I punched him, proceeded as the first time except I went to Mina and ditched her. Continued as before, killed Scarlet, killed Leland...

Got the achievement
The key to this was Mina probably liked you so much that the game auto untied her/never got the option to "leave her". Therefore the second time you made Mina hate you so much the option was available and your achievement poped up!!!!

kwokovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #46
Ellusion

Ellusion no's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide. Just throwing in my experience based off the checklist.

- Sung and the Riot/Assasination data does not factor in. Choose whatever suits the achievement you're working on.
- Heck must be your handler, to kill Scarlet (If you're doing No Time for Love, pick SIE then reload when it pops at the beginning)
- You MUST visit Mina and leave her, so she drowns (this was my deciding factor as I skipped her first run and didn't get it. Everything else was according to the list but this)
- Doing Crime Buster + No Time for Love + Judge, Jury & Executioner together works well.

Last edited by Ellusion; 10-10-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Ellusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #47
Aronsky

Aronsky's Gamercard
Wasn't able to fight Marburg at museum or during the end game for that matter.

Saved Mina by accident. Thought I could leave her since she was -1, though might have been neutral I suppose.

Ignored Scarlet both times. Killed by Heck.

No achievement. Going out to punch a dolphin in the face.

Will decide later if I have the willpower to play what feels like my billionth playthrough to try again.
Aronsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:05 AM   #48
Amadeus Salazar

Rafiondo's Gamercard
I was able to do Youth triumphs experience, Price of lying , another ... (konstantine brayko one), technophile and no time for love, all in the judge jury executioner playthrough
Amadeus Salazar is offline   Reply With Quote