PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-30-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
l355th4n3

l355th4n3's Gamercard
Didn't get awared achievements

Completed this game a while ago got complete mission 11 achievement (which is last level) but did not get fly the chopper to the evac point or complete the game on any difficulty (this was played solo so i was piloting the chopper)

either way i need to play game again on hardcore so i'm hoping i get both those that weren't given to me.

l355th4n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:44 AM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
This is from the roadmap,

"It has been reported some achievements won't unlock while in Co-op, and will unlock at random for certain players. If you complete an objective, and are waiting to re-spawn from death you will not earn the achievement for that objective.

There is no real reason why some achievements do not unlock. If you complete a level and fail to be rewarded with that missions achievement, try to play through again on your own with the AI.

All achievements will mostly unlock in Co-Op play, but you may need to do them more than once to gain the achievement due to glitches. These issues may be resolved at a later date with a patch."

Im sure you got them by now but if not just replay missions.

Last edited by Foxxy kyle; 10-03-2011 at 01:46 AM.
Foxxy kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:02 PM   #3
MarcMuts

marcmuts's Gamercard
Sometimes indeed the achievement is not awarded due to bugs. I would however not expect a patch anymore as the game is pretty old.
MarcMuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #4
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcMuts View Post
Sometimes indeed the achievement is not awarded due to bugs. I would however not expect a patch anymore as the game is pretty old.
CodeMasters (aka, the Crappy Company) promised a lot for this game, but instead they cut support in February 2010, not even 4 months after it came out.