PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
calvinkid2

Calvinkid2's Gamercard
only one edition to america?

So U.S.A is just getting the signature edition and nothing else?
calvinkid2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:19 AM   #2
Asobi

asobi's Gamercard
Probably. That's all that's been announced so far. Because we never get any of the cool stuff.
Asobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #3
calvinkid2

Calvinkid2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asobi View Post
Probably. That's all that's been announced so far. Because we never get any of the cool stuff.
Yeah i really wished they released another edition or bring the collectors edition over here.
calvinkid2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Putting on my sad face.....

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:26 AM   #5
nicky6314

Tiffee6314's Gamercard
yeah, it's a stripped down version of the animus edition. I think they are selling the encyclopedia separately at the Ubisoft store though
nicky6314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:08 AM   #6
Pearson

Biomedical Fire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Yep, that's Ubisoft for you, they seem to not want to give North American fans of their games any type of cool CE. I'm glad that other companies don't feel the same as them or North America would get screwed over with every game release. Ubisoft needs to start treating every Region the same and give us the same CE's, or just don't release an CE at all.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:03 AM   #7
DEG23
Listening to 1989

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
You would think that game companies would release the same editions world wide. Considering the amount of people that complain when their region gets missed, companies like Ubisoft should identify a demand in a certain region and aim to fill that market with the next game.

I'm sure there are no licensing restrictions with the extra material, considering most in game content is eventually released worldwide as DLC.

Maybe one day game companies will answer the plea and globalise their collector editions, just think of the money they would make

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Stomper View Post
I refuse to use Spotify because they have no Taylor Swift albums.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
HorsemanOfWar16

Lord Jimbobalot's Gamercard
Some time I hate all these different editions for different countries - it sucks!
Why cant they have standard and collectors editions?! - And let them be available to everyone! - CE goodies for Revelations don't look that good to me tbh.
I liked the chest and the codex in brotherhood.

Still going to love this game though.

Currently Awaiting: ME: Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, AC: Unity, Batman: Arkham Knight, Halo V, Tc: The Division, Tc: Siege

1000/1000: Mark of the Ninja, Dead Space 1+ 2, GoW 1+2, Darksiders, Batman: AA, Assassin's Creed 1+2+ Brotherhood, Fallout 3, Fallout:NV , COD 2 - MW 1+2 - WaW, Halo:ODST - Reach, Battlefield:BC2 - 1943, Left 4 Dead 1+2.
HorsemanOfWar16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:08 AM   #9
TheMCSpartan

Shadoweddevil's Gamercard
Seriously, it's such a shame for collectors to be exclusives, we rarely get CE exclusives, but all over the world, they get loads of CE exclusives, Sonic Generations for example, I would want the CE, not happening. Assassin's Creed Revelations, if it's like the rest of the series, it's mostly made in my hometown, I even playtested the Brotherhood multiplayer, but we won't get a CE of the game, which is really lame.
TheMCSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote