PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Gears of War 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
skribla

Skribla DJ's Gamercard
Campaign completed - but no achievements?

Wondering if someone else has encountered this...

I've just finished the campaign on single player, on hardcore... but none of the achievements have popped. As soon as the credits screen came up I hit start and it returned me to the main menu and nothing came up.... I thought i needed to watch the credits or something.

But when I go into the stats & awards section and look at the achievements section, it's telling me that Act 2 & 3 haven't been completed (even on casual or normal difficulty!)

Anyone know of a way that I can fix this? Or if it is even possibly to go back and restart from act 2... playing until it pops? Very annoying!

Thanks

skribla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #2
Tanelorn

tanelorn82's Gamercard
Yup, Select "Chapter Select" or something like that. and play your missing acts, it should unlock when you complete them.

It kinda suck though. I'm sorry for you.

Tanelorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by skribla View Post
Wondering if someone else has encountered this...

I've just finished the campaign on single player, on hardcore... but none of the achievements have popped. As soon as the credits screen came up I hit start and it returned me to the main menu and nothing came up.... I thought i needed to watch the credits or something.

But when I go into the stats & awards section and look at the achievements section, it's telling me that Act 2 & 3 haven't been completed (even on casual or normal difficulty!)

Anyone know of a way that I can fix this? Or if it is even possibly to go back and restart from act 2... playing until it pops? Very annoying!

Thanks
same thing happend to me but on horde.. now i gotta go 1-50 over again, i got my onyx medal though so its nothing really serious i can just go play on casual.. as for that yeah your gonna have to replay them over
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
Anthonymrb
Banned User

Anthonymrb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
same thing happend to me but on horde.. now i gotta go 1-50 over again, i got my onyx medal though so its nothing really serious i can just go play on casual.. as for that yeah your gonna have to replay them over
That's not too bad. Horde is the best part of the game!
Anthonymrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
skribla

Skribla DJ's Gamercard
Thanks guys - I managed to reply a couple of chapters and got it done in about 15mins

skribla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
NY DESTROYA

NY DESTROYA's Gamercard
It happened to me to because my partner disconnected and messed the progress up. Maybe something like that happened to you.
NY DESTROYA is offline   Reply With Quote