72/72 Locations Guide and FAQ

Necrophage33

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15. Ambulatory - The story will take you here.

You have this listed as unmissable, this is not correct as i missed it when playing a co-op game. At this part in the game you have to go find some morphine for someone the morphine is in a small room as you enter the location will pop , you have no other reason to go into this room other that find the morphine making it missable in co-op

15. Ambulatory - The story will take you here.

You have this listed as unmissable, this is not correct as i missed it when playing a co-op game. At this part in the game you have to go find some morphine for someone the morphine is in a small room as you enter the location will pop , you have no other reason to go into this room other that find the morphine making it missable in co-op

Ah ok good call. Thanks for the info. I'll change it immediately.

Hotel - Control Room can be missed as well due to co-op. It came up as my 71st followed by the Server Room a second later for 72. Haven't revisited the parking garage yet.

Glad to get this one out of the way finally.

You positive about that? I thought everyone had to be present to take to Mike Davis in the control room to proceed with the quest.

You positive about that? I thought everyone had to be present to take to Mike Davis in the control room to proceed with the quest.

Nope... I just did it and for us you don't have to be in there.

I ran in anyways... but that is because I like to fully explore every area that we come to for loot and all that...

Positive. I was 70/72 and got it as the 71st and the Server Room as 72nd within a few seconds and then didn't get to the parking garage for another few minutes.

I'm not totally positive it was on my game though and not my friend's. Usually he joined my progress as I was behind him and he was trying to catch me up by speed running some of the quests like the hotel, the sewers, police station, etc. However, at one point he started a new character and I did join a few of his games. I believe it was when I was host, though.

Well, about 10 days ago i beat the game as lvl 44 purna, new game+ screwed me, i get the frozen loading screen. Didnt see the Faqs people had set up about this till it was too late. Started a new game with minimal inventory but before i go any further with this character, is it possible to get the location cheevo if i already have the 72/72 showing or am i gonna have to delete everything and find all locations again ? If thats the case ima get all other cheevos first but some insight would be helpful so i dont waste any more time than i have to

Positive. I was 70/72 and got it as the 71st and the Server Room as 72nd within a few seconds and then didn't get to the parking garage for another few minutes.

I'm not totally positive it was on my game though and not my friend's. Usually he joined my progress as I was behind him and he was trying to catch me up by speed running some of the quests like the hotel, the sewers, police station, etc. However, at one point he started a new character and I did join a few of his games. I believe it was when I was host, though.

Alright thanks I'll change it right away.

Well, about 10 days ago i beat the game as lvl 44 purna, new game+ screwed me, i get the frozen loading screen. Didnt see the Faqs people had set up about this till it was too late. Started a new game with minimal inventory but before i go any further with this character, is it possible to get the location cheevo if i already have the 72/72 showing or am i gonna have to delete everything and find all locations again ? If thats the case ima get all other cheevos first but some insight would be helpful so i dont waste any more time than i have to

Yup you're screwed if it's already at 72/72 and you haven't gotten the achievement. You'll have to erase your progress (for all achievements) and do it over.

Mowen's Hut? Is that a place you only come to one time through a quest? I can't seem to find it (Glitched, and reset) Anyone that can help? I think i need this and Jungle Village, then i only need Prison.

This is the southwestern corner of the jungle map. You must go here as part of the story quest. There's no way to accidentally miss it. You get the boat from Afran, sail back to the River village, then you sail to Mowen's hut and talk to him. Then he takes you from there to the labs. So there's no way you can miss this one if you've already been to the labs.

Also good to check the Prison if you believe you've covered all other areas.. I notice one area didn't pop up for me until I entered the back room in the kitchen so try to be thorough. This was fairly easy imo (as long as it was not broken).. however if you speed run through prepare to miss a bunch of spots.. luckily this game is great for exploring so this should be a fun achievement for most people

????? wot village is this? wots there

this comment is pretty funny. i think hes talking about something that was listed as a bunch of question marks... although i could be completely wrong, i just dont wanna go back and check. the villages that i can think of are both in the top half of the jungle area (the main one, not the lab one or anything).

sorry lol. my comment was @ghilliegrenade he said he found his last area in a village in the north of the jungle not with the side quests but where you go through a hole in the fence. i was asking wot village this was. i have 56 locations and ready for the prison but can't find the 57th location and i've been everywhere its driving me mad.

sorry lol. my comment was @ghilliegrenade he said he found his last area in a village in the north of the jungle not with the side quests but where you go through a hole in the fence. i was asking wot village this was. i have 56 locations and ready for the prison but can't find the 57th location and i've been everywhere its driving me mad.

For future reference use the Quote button so we know what you're referring to.

The village he was referring to is the Jungle Village. It's in the northeastern area of the Jungle. Since you must have already been to the Overpass Camp in the north of the Jungle, the side quest from Amanda to retrieve her camera will take you to the Jungle Village. If you've done that side quest (which gives you a mod as a reward), then you've been to the Jungle village.