Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dark Souls
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
xmagnummgx

xmagnummgx's Gamercard
!red dragon instant death glitch!

The Red Dragon that is perched at the top of the Undead Berg Bridge. I have found a Glitch that allowed me to kill the dragon in 1 Hit. After to pass under the bridge and come out on the side were the Metal Hog awaits, go up the spiral staircase until you hit on of the Dark Knights. Kill him and you will see the Dragon's back and wings off to the side. Here is what I did.

1: Stand near the rubble in the wall at the top. It's the only part of the top that looks damaged. (For a better shot of the dragon)

2: Equip the Bow and Arrow (I used the weakest Bow and Arrows)

3: If you acquired the Drake sword you should know the dragon takes flight once hit. So be ready to roll.

4: Aim for the LEFT WING.

5: Here is the tricky thing I did that I think threw the game off.

6: Roll into the stairwell as soon as the dragon takes flight. After I did this the audio disappeared from the dragon for 15 seconds then it screamed and I instantly received 10,000 souls.

I'm curious if this works for anyone else. Let me know.
xmagnummgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
Strid

/facepalm It's all over the internet and specifically this very forum. Shoot if once in the back from there and it flies off. It's not a glitch, you ran it off, that was the point/goal.
Strid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:37 AM   #3
WolfTank

Wolftank's Gamercard
This have worked for some people, it doesn't matter where you hit the dragon, and also i might add... the dragon can not be sitting on the church, it has to be on the ground, as for a lot of people will not see the dragon while on top of Knights tower..

I beleive the trick is to not goto your bonfire, once you cross the bridge for the first time but go directly under the bridge and continue.. if you goto your bonfire then up the ladder and under the bridge, the dragon will not be seen on top of KNIGHTS TOWER.

hope this helps..
Old 10-10-2011, 03:01 AM   #4
xmagnummgx

xmagnummgx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strid View Post
/facepalm It's all over the internet and specifically this very forum. Shoot if once in the back from there and it flies off. It's not a glitch, you ran it off, that was the point/goal.
Not to be an ass or anything I didn't really have the time to go searching online for someone else with the same glitch/effect. What's it going to hurts having someone post the same thing twice?
xmagnummgx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:06 AM   #5
Zaft

zaft althause's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmagnummgx View Post
Not to be an ass or anything I didn't really have the time to go searching online for someone else with the same glitch/effect. What's it going to hurts having someone post the same thing twice?
Because it spams up the forums? We don't want 500 people telling us of their "groundbreaking discovery!!!"

And it doesn't take time to look and see if this has been said before. One, the forums have a search function, and two...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dragon+dark+souls+glitch

Oh look what I found.
Zaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:18 AM   #6
MrTaste

burntout2800's Gamercard
Calm down people. No need to shit in each others toilet. Im sure they can remove this thread if needs be, and people make mistakes. Fudge I think I have done somthing like this in past. Because I was new, had no idea there was a search function. Chillax there a mods out there, I am sure they'll do there job.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:09 AM   #7
Albel Nox

Send a message via Skype™ to Albel Nox

Noxxender's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Didn't this already get patched though?

I'm still a little upset that my dragon glitched completely and upon coming out of the depths through the bridge doorway, it just exploded and gave me it's souls. I didn't get a chance to get the Drake Sword. Lol

Albel Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:22 PM   #8
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Yeah I think this has been fixed now. I can't even see the dragon from the tower.

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #9
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
It has not been fixed. Here is how you get him to appear for those having issues.

Show up on the bridge where he appears the first time, he will burn the bridge and the enemies on it...you then go back the way you came to the tower that you came out of to fight the Taurus demon. Go down to where Havel is located, lure him away from the door so you can get away from him to open it, run backwards through the Dark Garden area towards the Blacksmith.
From there proceed backwards even more passed the area where the Boar is, and you will come up to the tower with the Great Sword Black Knight, be quiet and he wont know you are there and the Dragon should be sitting on the building...you can hit him with any projectile or spell and he will glitch through the bridge quickly...run down the tower before the Knight hits you and once you exit the bottom you will hear the dragon roar once more and 10,000 souls will be yours.

Of course this is only worth it early on, 10,000 isnt very much after a while.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
Metabolic XBA
Fear is why you fail...

Metabolic XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Free Agents - Second Place   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   XBA Representer   CABS Beta Tester   Donator - Level 3
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Cool I'll try that later, I have already killed Havel and the tower Black Knight, does that matter? Haven't been in the garden yet hopefully I can find my way lol

Is the entrance I am looking to run to from the tower the same room as the Titanite Demon?

**Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig**

Metabolic XBA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageIzBliss View Post
Cool I'll try that later, I have already killed Havel and the tower Black Knight, does that matter? Haven't been in the garden yet hopefully I can find my way lol

Is the entrance I am looking to run to from the tower the same room as the Titanite Demon?
Yeah, thats it.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:13 PM   #12
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
the devs have a vid up on how to beat it. this is not the way to do it. i'd be careful as it might glitch your game.

the devs & my bro. my bro fought it with drake sword & pyromancy fire sheild.

the devs fought it with sheild 95-100& fire resistance. in boyh cases it was face to face.

use arrows to snipe it down then hack at it with drake sword.

personally i'm staying away from these glitches. sacred2 tought me that. i wouldnt do this & theres no way a powerful dragon would run off scared of s single shot either.

think of it, if you're that powerful. you'd smite anything in your way.

so avoid doing glitches or data corruption & god knows what will happen. even story related.

i'm gonna use lihhting bolts,arrows & drake sword. i just need to be powerful enough with its fire. so i need fire resistance. than i'll take it on properly.
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #13
Zaft

zaft althause's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageIzBliss View Post
Yeah I think this has been fixed now. I can't even see the dragon from the tower.
Even if it was patched, you can just clear your cache and play the game offline. It uninstalls the patch.
Zaft is offline   Reply With Quote