PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
Wow Im Dissapointed....This makes Brave look like GAME OF THE YEAR

Does anyone else think this game turned out to be royal garbage. Just got it from gamefly and if I had popped a chiev early on it would probably be in the mail already. I have played some pretty crappy games to mash gamerscore but this has to be one of the worst. The controls are very broken and unresponsive and the yoda suggestions are annoying as hell. Im a big star wars fan and this game should just its name as it shouldnt be affiliated with the star wars franchise. Im honestly suprised noone has beaten me to the punch on venting about this game. LOL
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
aosiding

King Drago II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I agree with you 100%. No one has gotten around to bash this game cause theyre busy trying to figure out how to get past it haha. There was an era where Star Wars games were the best, sadly they only lasted from the Super Nintendo to PC eras. Were just going to have to wait it out until Battlefront 3 or KOTOR 3...... if someone doesnt decide to pull them off 360 by then.

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Glitched and unobtainable achievements, they should be against the law!
aosiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #3
valiant

X MICKEY BOY X's Gamercard
Agreed here the game is shit but i dont totally agree with aosiding, there has been plenty of decent star wars games like the jedi knight games and republic commando but i have played kotor on the first xbox and 1 word springs to mind "CRAP" but thats just my opinion.Roll on battlefront 3 hopefully its just as good as force unleashed
valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #4
DrJibba

X Dr Jibba X's Gamercard
Not all star wars games are bad !!!

I wasnt trying to say all star wars games are bad....the jedi knight games and the super NES games back in the day were pretty sweet. I just had a need to bash this game lol
DrJibba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #5
valiant

X MICKEY BOY X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJibba View Post
I wasnt trying to say all star wars games are bad....the jedi knight games and the super NES games back in the day were pretty sweet. I just had a need to bash this game lol

most star wars games were sweet but star wars:the clone wars:republic heroes blows just as much as lego star wars.I should have not got that first achievement otherwise the game would have been taken back
valiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:23 AM   #6
aosiding

King Drago II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Actually Lego Star Wars games were fun just tedious and repetitive lmao. They should put the NES star wars games on XBLA but i think then the achievements would be impossible since the NES games were hard as fuck rofl.

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Glitched and unobtainable achievements, they should be against the law!
aosiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
cherryontop420

cherryontop420's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
it was way to long... i kept going back to the main screen and checking progress

cherryontop420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #8
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryontop420 View Post
it was way to long... i kept going back to the main screen and checking progress
I dont mind the game so far...seems pretty easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral 462 View Post
Ha! I really wouldn't mind donkey punching Darkest of Days right now. This game is just really hard to stay focused on.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:35 AM   #9
Upcountrytripod

upcountrytripod's Gamercard
this thread has been dead for six months why would you choose here to come and complain?
Upcountrytripod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
Ace thebathound

Jump Wings 13's Gamercard
Some people don't get the games right away, so the complaints for them are new!

Anyway, I agree; this is a terrible game. Okay, i know it was made for kids but I couldn't even muster the patience to finish it. Worst SW game I have played.
Ace thebathound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
Rev. H. Heat

Rev H Heat's Gamercard
You know it is bad when even my 7 yr old says it is a turd. I agree with the label of Star Wars being use to push absolute crap. I haven't even finished Force Unleashed a game which is equally unplayable because of sloppy controls and poor level design. It is a real shame because when Lucas Arts would release a game it usually was a seal of approval. Now it just makes me pause and wait for the markdown bin. Who knows maybe Lucas after completely hacking the original films to death will decide to revisit all the Star Wars digital titles and retool them to be playable.
Rev. H. Heat is offline   Reply With Quote