PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Guardian Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
ssgoku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
level farming

Many of you may know this but i'll post for those who don't. If you find any of the arenas you can keep fighting there until you max out your character. Just keeping picking the 1st choice and fight til your hearts content
ssgoku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
hyourinnmaru

i kept fighting the cyclops on stage two, overkilling him until i reached lvl 51, with Serena, her soul is now darker than black over 2000 negative karma!!!!funny its that even dead,keeps saying ORLY
hyourinnmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
ssgoku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
lmao that's funny as hell. bashing people's skull in repeatedly never gets old.
ssgoku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #4
waxc3

waxc3's Gamercard
plus in the first room you can stay and kill knights until your clothes re about to burn off. a good 12 to 18 levels there

da da da dahh! bitchpudding!
waxc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 04:12 PM   #5
dill icioius

dill icious's Gamercard
i've been playing this game for quite a long time. there has never been a point where the arena has worked for me while playing normally. back in the day, a friend and i would use the 99 continue trick to spend a super long time maxing our characters in the arena, but without, i don't see how you could possibly survive continuously? am i missing something?
dill icioius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:46 PM   #6
Ravenkrak

Ravenkrak's Gamercard
Well, you do get full health back at the start of every round. I got up to around level 60 once on easy before I got tired of it. I was mainly trying to see if there was an end to it. Normal was a bit trickier, and I never tried to do an infinite run there. I did manage several rounds without dying though, so it's certainly possible for someone who's good at the game to go for a long time there.

My main tactic was with Ginjiro. I used his spinning attack (down, forward, Y) followed by his uppercut (down, down, Y) then an air attack (down, down, Y) followed by some spell once I hit the ground (usually down, down, B). Lather, rinse, repeat. It worked marvelously on easy, but not so hot on normal. I need to try it with his other air move instead; I think that might work better.
Old 11-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man 316's Gamercard
One of the handiest ways to get it if you have a spare controller is to abuse the heck out of the ability for players to jump into your game. Each time a player joins your game, it saves your current exp and level and restarts the level with full health. From here, just exit and restart.

Combine this with Original mode and you can spam the heck out of magic to build levels, have a second controller jump in, then exit and repeat. This avoids the issue of massive negative karma from overkilling the Cyclops in Stage 2, and can come in handy for beating the game on hard without dying.
Kung Fu Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 04:02 AM   #8
Cifer Almasy

Cifer Almasy's Gamercard
Lol... I didn't even know you can "continue" when leaving at some point! XD

That might be the ultimate way to get through hard without dying...

Last edited by Cifer Almasy; 11-04-2011 at 04:14 AM.
Cifer Almasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
dill icioius

dill icious's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Fu Man View Post
One of the handiest ways to get it if you have a spare controller is to abuse the heck out of the ability for players to jump into your game. Each time a player joins your game, it saves your current exp and level and restarts the level with full health. From here, just exit and restart.

Combine this with Original mode and you can spam the heck out of magic to build levels, have a second controller jump in, then exit and repeat. This avoids the issue of massive negative karma from overkilling the Cyclops in Stage 2, and can come in handy for beating the game on hard without dying.
that certainly is handy, especially if you are trying to avoid negative karma. however, playing without this is easily manageable if you play carefully and smartly.
dill icioius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:26 PM   #10
Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man 316's Gamercard
Oh of course, but it does beat doing a good run on hard and finding yourself dying from getting mob rushed.
Kung Fu Man is offline   Reply With Quote