PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet: Colonies
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-10-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
tylcr2pt0

tylcr2pt0's Gamercard
VS annihilator Title

I'm having trouble getting this title with my primary account using a double boosting method. Obviously you cannot earn this in the gamemode VS Annihilator as there is only one vs per team, so im curious how to go about it. When i play a standard DM and run around trying to simply destroy the random VS suits it wont work either..

do i need to put my 2nd account into the suits and then destroy them?

any adive would help, i know this sounds lame but i just can't get it
tylcr2pt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
set a team egg bandit match in any level with at least 2 vehicles per team.. I don't remember the map's names but a few have 4 VSs, so it should be easy, just set the match to 60 minutes length and once you're done with 3 VS (yes you need to enter the VS with your 2nd acount to count as a VS kill) just pick the egg and finish the match.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:18 AM   #3
tylcr2pt0

tylcr2pt0's Gamercard
Thanks for your help, got it today! now to work on 5000 kills and the matches played....
Old 10-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #4
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
I know good boosting methods for those achievements and you just need a partner or a PC copy of LP colonies and a siver acount message me back if you are interested in this boosting methods
Old 10-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
tylcr2pt0

tylcr2pt0's Gamercard
I actually have 2 copies and 2 gold accounts (fam pack) but tips on the kills and matches for speed would be awesome!
Old 10-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #6
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

The easiest way to boost matches/wins is by setting a human versus akrid match with lower level player (your second acount) being the akrid on assault space map. just jump with the akrid to death 1 or 2 times and you should get a match/win in less than 1 minute (including loadings and set up the match).

I found Team Egg Bandit mode the better to boost kills. Set a match on Training Facility map with 1 hour lenght, sniper riffle as initial weapon and turn off the option to play 2 rounds (I don't remember the right name). then go to enemy spawn and kill your dummy acount over and over. Using this method you can get 170-200 kills every hour, if you have a turbo controller for your dummy acount you can get 350-400 kills every hour, boost firing button and your dummy acount will keep shooting so he will loose his spawn shield right straight

Have fun buddy!!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:15 PM   #7
tylcr2pt0

tylcr2pt0's Gamercard
I will def try these! thanks for the ideas!