PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-25-2011, 03:33 AM   #31
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Seems to be diversified, as far as having some achievements for SP/MP & Co-Op. It also seems you might have to beat the WHOLE campaign on hard instead of just the last mission like in BFBC2. Cannot wait for it's release!

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:56 AM   #32
2Tall

I will try to go for all the achievements. I'm not getting MW3, so I will not be splitting time between the two games. Should be be able to do it!

2Tall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #33
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
LOOKING GOOD! Glad to see Decorated and rank 45, gonna 1k this from the looks of them so far.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:33 PM   #34
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I dont know if I wanna look at the list. Ide rather be surprised for once. I see some people saying there are co-op ones which should be fun.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:58 PM   #35
O918

O918's Gamercard
i transcribed all of the achievements from the photos (see text file attached), and the ones that are shown only add up to 900. i assumed the 2 secret achievements GS values which can be seen on the photo that shows the list of 5 achievements. so the list must not be 100% complete, or they followed the path of condemned: criminal origins, which inexplicably only had 970 GS total (seriously, they couldnt think of 1 more achievement worth 30 to make a nice 1000??). so far they dont look challenging, i cant wait for this game to come out!!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt bf3.txt (2.4 KB, 15 views)
O918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:54 PM   #36
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by O918 View Post
i transcribed all of the achievements from the photos (see text file attached), and the ones that are shown only add up to 900. i assumed the 2 secret achievements GS values which can be seen on the photo that shows the list of 5 achievements. so the list must not be 100% complete, or they followed the path of condemned: criminal origins, which inexplicably only had 970 GS total (seriously, they couldnt think of 1 more achievement worth 30 to make a nice 1000??). so far they dont look challenging, i cant wait for this game to come out!!!
Have a look at > this < ... maybe you find something which is missing? Unfortunately there arent the scores lol ....

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #37
O918

O918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by head0r Inc View Post
Have a look at > this < ... maybe you find something which is missing? Unfortunately there arent the scores lol ....
that link got their information from where the original source. I noticed that there was only "support" and "infantry" efficiency ach.s, so maybe theres 2 for recon and engineer, and seeing as there was only one acheivement related to multiplayer rank (reach lvl 45), theres gotta be another one like reach lvl 10 or something
Old 10-01-2011, 09:30 PM   #38
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
There may not be many MP achievements, but they will certainly be time consuming, especially getting all ribbons and reaching lvl 45. Even after I finished Vietnam on BFBC2 I was only lvl 28 or so. Gonna be a grind!

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #39
Andreas_loel

mr fiskeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Easy list, wonder how much exp lvl 45 is. Got to lvl 15 in beta in 5 hours

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoggson
Andreas_loel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #40
DevilDawg67

DevilDawg67's Gamercard
I think that is doable.
DevilDawg67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #41
mark197205

mark197205's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas_loel View Post
Easy list, wonder how much exp lvl 45 is. Got to lvl 15 in beta in 5 hours
Lvl 15 in 5 hours?
I've only been playing just over 4 hours and am only lvl 5, man I must suck..

Games at 100% = 9 (8 retail, 1 XBLA)
Games being worked on = A few..
mark197205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:47 AM   #42
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post
Lvl 15 in 5 hours?
I've only been playing just over 4 hours and am only lvl 5, man I must suck..
...and I'm at level 14 after only 4 hours. Shows how different ranking up can be!
Tatanko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 05:45 AM   #43
xX Rom Xx

xx rom xx's Gamercard
Whilst I generally hate online achievements. It always seems to be game I WILL play online that don't have them!

I mean like Gears Of War, I play mainly for the campaign. Yet it has loads online. COD, BF etc I'll play online mostly (will do campaign for GS ofc) yet they rarely have online ones!
xX Rom Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #44
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
I've seen a couple of people at Colonel rank (45), but there's supposedly 145 ranks? How will you tell? Will there be a GOD-LIKE award for reaching rank 145? Besides, you wouldn't know who's a 45 and who's a 145, unless they add numbers.

pixels
MediumMelanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:35 AM   #45
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
level 145! wtf, i wont be trying to reaching that lol.

Anyway if the leveling is like the beta, level 45 will be a piece of cake for everyone..unless you hardly play. Honestly I like the list, its pretty straight forward.
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:19 AM   #46
Polygon Pirate

Polygon Pirate's Gamercard
Looks like an OK list.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #47
O918

O918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumMelanin View Post
I've seen a couple of people at Colonel rank (45), but there's supposedly 145 ranks? How will you tell? Will there be a GOD-LIKE award for reaching rank 145? Besides, you wouldn't know who's a 45 and who's a 145, unless they add numbers.
I read in game informer that there are technically 45 ranks, but within each rank there are 4 levels (the initial rank + 3 stars).
for example, heres the first 6 dogtags I unlocked (that deal with rank)
level............rank............ rank name
1.....................1................Private first class
2.....................1................Private first class 1 star
3.....................1................Private first class 2 star
4.....................1................Private first class 3 star
5.....................2................Lance Corporal
6.....................2................Lance Corporal 1 star

at least this is the way i understand it.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #48
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   XBA Promoter   Over Achiever - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by O918 View Post
I read in game informer that there are technically 45 ranks, but within each rank there are 4 levels (the initial rank + 3 stars).

at least this is the way i understand it.
The theory makes sense, but DICE needs to be more clear what they mean by "rank". For example, Sergeant 1 Star is listed as "Rank 14" in the game and on Battlelog. They're using the terms "rank" and "level" seemingly interchangeably.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #49
ThatMarcusGuy

ThatMarcusGuy's Gamercard
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh
ThatMarcusGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #50
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Yes... MP achievements are f%(king annoying and people gonna boost them anyways or @holes wanna prevent me from getting them, so yes.
A few MP is good but too much is too 3ffing much...
Old 10-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #51
O918

O918's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatanko View Post
The theory makes sense, but DICE needs to be more clear what they mean by "rank". For example, Sergeant 1 Star is listed as "Rank 14" in the game and on Battlelog. They're using the terms "rank" and "level" seemingly interchangeably.
Thank you, and I agree that they have been using the rank/ level definition interchangeably and they need to be clearer.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #52
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
rank 45 is the highest before you start getting service stars.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #53
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MediumMelanin View Post
Ah, no matter, I'll still go for Colonel rank! lol I don't really care about achievements anymore.
That's the right attitude! I spent countless hours grinding out meaningless achievements and to be honest, it made a lot of the games I played not so much fun.

Quote:
...and I'm at level 14 after only 4 hours. Shows how different ranking up can be!
I reached Rank 28-29 or so in a little under 11 hours according to the Battlelog. Switching to the UMP-45 and racking up the PDW Ribbons and the PDW Medal really went a long way towards level up quicker.

Just the 1 Assault Rifle Medal and the 1 PDW Medal earned me 40,000 points which ranked me up 2.5 times alone.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #54
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
That's the right attitude! I spent countless hours grinding out meaningless achievements and to be honest, it made a lot of the games I played not so much fun.
Exactly. Why do something that isn't going to be fun? Isn't that the point of playing games?
Quote:
I reached Rank 28-29 or so in a little under 11 hours according to the Battlelog. Switching to the UMP-45 and racking up the PDW Ribbons and the PDW Medal really went a long way towards level up quicker.
I made the same switch for a little while like the last day or two of the beta. Definitely racked up points MUCH quicker. I hope they alter that in the final game, or everyone will be using the UMP all the time.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #55
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
Exactly. Why do something that isn't going to be fun? Isn't that the point of playing games?

I made the same switch for a little while like the last day or two of the beta. Definitely racked up points MUCH quicker. I hope they alter that in the final game, or everyone will be using the UMP all the time.
Yup! I hit 100,000 GS and called it quits. The achievements that I have earned since then I have done stress free. I actually hopped into Onslaught last night for grins and giggles and knocked out 5 of the achievements while having a blast with 3 random dudes. The last 3 achievements that I need to finish out BFBC2 are to finish the remaining 3 maps on Hardcore in Onslaught. Maybe I'll do that tonight if time permits.

As far as the UMP is concerned, I will probably use it until I get the Platinum star and then work on a different PDW so that I can earn the Service Stars again.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #56
Tatanko
Ductus Exemplo

Tatanko's Gamercard

Quote:
The last 3 achievements that I need to finish out BFBC2 are to finish the remaining 3 maps on Hardcore in Onslaught. Maybe I'll do that tonight if time permits.
I'll try and remember to have BC2 with me (at a buddy's place), so if you see me online send me an invite and I'll help you out. He should have a copy as well, and we've both finished it on Veteran before with ease.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:47 PM   #57
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
I'll try and remember to have BC2 with me (at a buddy's place), so if you see me online send me an invite and I'll help you out. He should have a copy as well, and we've both finished it on Veteran before with ease.
Sounds good. I sat down last night fully intending to have a go at it solo, but before I knew it I had 3 other guys fighting along side me.

And for the record, it's HARDCORE, not Veteran silly. This isn't CoD.