PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-04-2007, 06:15 AM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discusison

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #2
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
No where near as good as legend but still probably an easy 400 -500GS. How will it know when its your first try? wat happens if you fuck it up? Im goin to do it straight on hard as its easy really and im not doin it like 6 times again!!! I hope theres a wicked time trial glitch as that was sweet. Hope to get full 1000 GS but not likely.

Im hoping you can save as and when you like and then reload the game when you die, so it counts as first time!!!
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:19 PM   #3
JJBDude

Send a message via MSN to JJBDude

JJBDude48's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Just what I wanted. I played Legend, really liked it so will surely like this version. Definitely not amazing achievements but they get you to do most the game has to offer and that pleases me.
JJBDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:53 AM   #4
Smokez

Send a message via AIM to Smokez Send a message via MSN to Smokez

Smokez v2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Wait why is this under Arcade games?

Smokez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:07 AM   #5
ViperxSniper

ViperxSniper's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I don't understand the achievements. In addition to the retail version, there will be a downloadable version of Anniversary as DLC for Legends and the game has 1000 GS. What about the 1250 Max rule for achievements?
Guides: Uno Rush Full House Poker (XBLA)
Full House Poker(WP7) NCAA Football 12
ViperxSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #6
killlah631

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
I'm so praying that this game is more bearable then the first one. I couldn't even get the full 1000 on that one that's how bad it was, seems like this wil be somewhat better.

Completed Retails:

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|

thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
miiiguel

SlayerSpecial's Gamercard
Viper, as far as I know, the Aniversay can be acquired by one of two ways: either a boxed retail version, or a downloadble one. Althought, to go for the 2nd option one must have Legends. So the 1K/1.25K rule isn't disregarded.

slightly off-topic: why some ppl just looking for "easy achievements". The challenginf ones are the better, and by all means much more respected. Anyway, I also hate the "be #1 in the world leaderboard" kinda achievement.
miiiguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 04:16 PM   #8
Mtld

Mtld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So does anybody know if you can retry (in some way) the achievements that specify "first try" ?

100% Retail = 120

100% Arcade = 113
Mtld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:32 PM   #9
NightWolf

Kajo Foxwolf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtld View Post
So does anybody know if you can retry (in some way) the achievements that specify "first try" ?
Yes, you can do that. Just remember to save at every checkpoint.
If you fail, just reload the last checkpoint. It will work that way.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:24 PM   #10
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtld View Post
You can but you cannot save a checkpoints once you've finished the game once.

What I did is delete my save and start over so I could save at checkpoints. That way I can just load it up if I die ever.
Thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #11
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
ok so this game has its own 1000 GS but also unlocks an extra 250 GS for TR Legends .. so here is my question .. do you need the Legends disc to get the 250 extra GS ?

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 04:51 AM   #12
Sonic Avenger

Sonic Avenger's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by number uno View Post
ok so this game has its own 1000 GS but also unlocks an extra 250 GS for TR Legends .. so here is my question .. do you need the Legends disc to get the 250 extra GS ?
I did hear somewhere that you needed the legend disc to play but I think that only applied to the downloadable content on XBL. I have no idea if you need the disc though for the extra 250GS.

Sonic Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:07 AM   #13
winger76

Can someone help me???

Hi guys.
Can someone help me and write how unlock the secret achievement of Croft Manor? I don't succeed to unlock it. I finished the game with medium difficulty,i found all the artifacts in the game and in the Croft manor, but the game, after i inserted in the wall the piece of carillon,unlocked me only the achievement about the artifacts in the manor.I played again the Manor more and more time but everytime is the same thing (logically when i restart the game i can't find the artifact because i've just unlocked it). Please help me to solve this problem. Thank so much.
winger76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #14
Kaizer Chiefs

IRAK Kaizer Bzh's Gamercard
Hi guys! Like many people, I finished a first time the game without completing all achievements like IRON lara... I just would like to know if I can have IRON achievements while I'm doing Time trial without dying.

Thanks!

EDIT : I've the answer by myself : yes we can do it!

Last edited by Kaizer Chiefs; 10-05-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Kaizer Chiefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #15
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Aiight, I don't think anybody will respond to this & I've already searched everywhere but I'm on my way to 100% completing this so:

IRON Raider in Greece 35
Complete Greece without dying.

IRON Raider on Lost Island 40
Complete Lost Island without dying.

Since both are divided in different sub-levels my stupid question is: If I play one/two level e.g. Lost Island: "Natla's Mines" + "The Great Pyramid" successfully WITHOUT DYING but die in "Final Conflict", do I have to play all Lost Island chapters again or only replay the last one I died in order to get this achievement!? Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: Found it out by myself. The answer is: No, you don't have to replay the other sub-levels. As soon as you finish one level WITHOUT DYING it counts forever. So you only need to finish up the remaining levels. Happy hunting!

Last edited by JuSt BLaZe; 04-20-2011 at 10:51 PM.
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote