PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
Boarder-X

Gold Medal on the Kul Teska Fights??

Really how can you get gold, I get bronze on Alzoc and silver on Behpour every time.
Boarder-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
Baricus

Turn on the invulnerability in the shop, and try to do both levels as fast as you can. If that fails, try to do the missions with two players. Aim form 3:30 in Alzoc and 4:55 in Behour
Baricus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
aosiding

King Drago II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm wondering if that ultimate lightsaber cheat would do anything against him, can anyone confirm? I am gonna try today to see if it's faster (gotta grind clone challenge again lol).

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Glitched and unobtainable achievements, they should be against the law!
aosiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
Baricus

The " power-up" cheats don't work on the boss fight.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
Boarder-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baricus View Post
Turn on the invulnerability in the shop, and try to do both levels as fast as you can. If that fails, try to do the missions with two players. Aim form 3:30 in Alzoc and 4:55 in Behour
I figured it was low time u needed, the part that is getting me tho, Is the last stage of the fight where he is in the red, and you force throw boxes at him, only like 1 in 10 times you throw it takes off damage, how do you do this part fast?
Boarder-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:35 PM   #6
aosiding

King Drago II's Gamercard

I was wondering about the floating box part also, I believe you just keep force pushing and if you get lucky it will destroy the box he holds as soon as he throws it at you. Thank goodness you dont need platinum on all missions like in Prototype.

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Glitched and unobtainable achievements, they should be against the law!
aosiding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #7
Baricus

The boxes will only hurt Kul Teska when they are in a high position, so wait and use the force, Luke.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:26 AM   #8
J_Bumb55

J Bumb55's Gamercard
High position doesn't matter. the boxes act like a shield. You wanna wait til he throws at you and then counter when he's defenseless. I noticed that after the 10th go around trying to get gold.

J_Bumb55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:21 PM   #9
MCSS Aerocoupe

MCSS Aerocoupe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baricus View Post
The " power-up" cheats don't work on the boss fight.
That is either wrong, or I got uber-lucky... I think I had extra damage and ultimate lightsaber turned on (maybe other powerups). Anyway, I managed to go from 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd stages on Behpour on the first knock down for each segment. 3rd segment took a little longer due to falling to my death getting on the sabatoge droids, but I still got Platinum on my first attempt at Gold or better.
MCSS Aerocoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
Krianna21

Korrupted Kloud's Gamercard

I wanted to add that I just beat the level in 4:13 without dying and I still got Silver. I am wondering if Points also play a small part because I only had 1540 in points. Before I tried it with invulnerability I gained 13000+ and only had bronze so I'm not really sure. I am going to look through some more threads.
Old 06-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #11
Katarn84

Katarn84's Gamercard
Somene can give ma hints on how to get platinum on the first Teska fight? I always do it in 2:30 or so and get gold... I know it's useless, but I'd like a full platinum on my record.
Katarn84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 03:05 PM   #12
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I think cheats do work in boss fights, I turned on 'Ultimate Lightsabre' in a fight against Ventress and her damage bar started going down like crazy with every hit.

So it might be worth a try against Teska.

100% Complete Retail: 12 Arcade: 22
90%+ Complete Retail: 27 Arcade: 5
75%+ Complete Retail: 29 Arcade: 11

PSN ID: SNAKES-774
x SNAKE5 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 11:32 PM   #13
SkyBlueMozza

SkyBlueMozza's Gamercard
I honestly struggle to beat Kul Teska with a time less then 5 minutes. I am not sure whether its me being sloppy at the game or it just being a annoying thing to do but i really want to get gold, so if anyone can give me a hint or two

P.s, I'm not to sure what cheats to use i keep switching between Ultimate Lightsaber and Invulnerability/Extra Damage.
SkyBlueMozza is offline   Reply With Quote