Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Conan
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2007, 09:11 PM   #1
station1

station1's Gamercard
Graven defeated

Wow finally finished the game today. If you need help give me a shout and I will try my best to help. Im going to go thru a 2nd time and try to get all the runes, chests and maidens and try to make a guide as to how many on the different levels.
Graven was a bite to defeat, after you bring his health meter down be ready on the buttons as they pop up quick and you have to hit them in sequence, to move on you have to do this about 3 different times what a pain in the. Heres some total from first run thru I found.
objects destroyed 929
secrets found 78
Kills 1149
Some how I managed to miss some treasure chests I tryed to explore all aspects of the maps, maybe next time.
station1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:09 PM   #2
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
About the "secret founds"... I got 95 on my first playthrough and still missed a couple of chests and maidens. I guess there's like 100 secrets to be found, maybe it's a percentage.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:43 PM   #3
Everharm

everharm's Gamercard
There are 24 Maidens so that would leave 76 chests if your assumption of 100 secrets is correct.
Old 11-03-2007, 06:32 AM   #4
bonkd1nk

bonkadink's Gamercard
Well I'm not sure if i am being dumb, too tired to figure it out or its just difficult, but on the round 2 with Graven (tentacles and the tar dudes)..........how do you turn the gear without getting tagged by the tentacles? Or do you just dodge them for a set time and then turn the gear? Thanks and sorry if its simple, may just of been too tired!?
bonkd1nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:23 PM   #5
station1

station1's Gamercard
Here is what I did kill all the tar dudes first and get some extra health get next to the wheel and just dodge tentacles, they go thru a sequence of about8-10 lashes at you just dodge, then stops for a few seconds now turn the wheel and push x button like mad.
station1 is offline   Reply With Quote