PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > PowerUp Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
U-Play content issue

I just got this game and I noticed that at least 3 of the playable characters and a power up can only be unlocked via U-play. However, when I select U-play from the main menu, Power up heroes is not listed amongst the other games which means that the content cannot be accessed. Is this a problem on my end or has the content not been put on U-play for whatever reason? I doubt anyone will know as this game has only sold about 4 copies world wide, but any info would be appreciated, cheers.

EDIT; I checked on the uplay website and Power Up heroes is not even listed as a uplay game, so for now at least it is impossible to get any of the locked content.

Last edited by o D M C o; 10-09-2011 at 05:21 AM.
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #2
terman8or

t3rman8or's Gamercard
Yeah i noticed the same thing. (I got it two days ago) If you look on the official site the game technically has not been released yet so not sure if street date was broken or if ubi just didn't care to much about the game, haha.

My best guess is that come the 14th or the 16th (can't remember which one exactly) the Uplay content will become available because that is the official release date.

Also you may notice in the main menu there is an option to buy the power up suits for your avatar on the avatar store? Well if you select that option it brings you to an empty menu as well, so I'm guessing that will update come official release as well.

The other thing i noticed was the leader board which had about 14 people on it, half of which I'm sure were the devs themselves, I've tried for some time but had no luck connecting to an online match so i can get that cheevo. (If anyones keen to boost, or play id be game.)
terman8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
o D M C o

IVIr IVIeNsA's Gamercard
I was wrong its actually only 2 outfits that are locked, but that's still crap. Hopefully you're right about the release date thing. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just me anyway, I'm gonna boost this with someone else, but I'll msg you on live later to help you out (if you still need to get a win) the chances of getting a legit game look pretty slim
o D M C o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
II NaStY JoKeR

II NaStY JoKeR's Gamercard
hi any help would be great if you would help me out the the online ranked win i can help you in return with another game if i have it

thanks in advance

II NaStY JoKeR
II NaStY JoKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:09 AM   #5
II NaStY JoKeR

II NaStY JoKeR's Gamercard
they are there in u play go to rewards then power up heros and u will see them in there
II NaStY JoKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile

this game doesnt come out till tuesday,18th oct 2011.

so thats why its not listed & very few players on.

i cant wait to play this. i hope online doesnt lag.

if anyone REALLY has it. what can you tell me about it? does it play like fighters uncaged? any lag issues like in FU?

the reason i sak is its the same company that did FU. so i hope ubisoft fixed the lag issues online should be a blast
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #7
PANIC ATTACK 10

Smile

i just joined uplay but have no idea how it works.

i have seen in just dance 3 & this game. some uplay points pop up prior to making my account. how do i get those uplay points back? ie do what i did to get them? ie dance all 45 songs in JD3?

any help would be appreciated thanks
Old 10-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #8
krok8

krok8's Gamercard
The Ubisoft title that support Uplay have something like 4 actions & 4 rewards.

Complete the action in a game to gain Uplay points then, trade those points to unlock some rewards your games.

You can visit the Uplay website to manage your points/profile or you can do this via the games.
krok8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #9
Wurd77

Wurd77's Gamercard
Yeah. Basically, the Actions are specific Achievements that you have to earn during gameplay. For example, earning the "You are halfway there" achievement gets you 30 units. With these units you can purchase rewards for your game. These are extra content (powerups, suits, etc.) for your game.
Wurd77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #10
krok8

krok8's Gamercard
You also have to know that the Uplay points earned in a game can be used to purchase a reward in another game!
krok8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
PANIC ATTACK 10

Smile

thanks for the help everyone