72/72 Locations Guide and FAQ

Necrophage33

For future reference use the Quote button so we know what you're referring to.

The village he was referring to is the Jungle Village. It's in the northeastern area of the Jungle. Since you must have already been to the Overpass Camp in the north of the Jungle, the side quest from Amanda to retrieve her camera will take you to the Jungle Village. If you've done that side quest (which gives you a mod as a reward), then you've been to the Jungle village.

ah yes i've done that. huff i'm bout to look at maps and try all the locations again if tht fails i'll try again another time as i want to complete the story already

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah yes i've done that. huff i'm bout to look at maps and try all the locations again if tht fails i'll try again another time as i want to complete the story already

Have you checked the southwest corner of Moresby, the warehouse in the south (slightly west of center), and the boat on the shore just east of that?

Have you played anything co-op where you may have missed a location? Maybe you missed a hotel or police station location.

Is virtually all of the green gone from your Moresby map?

Hey guys,

I'm stuck at 71/72 right now. Trying to figure out my last location. My lvl 42 save file corrupted so I'm trying to do this over again.

My question is how many fast travel location are in Moresby? I know the Church and the Warehouse.

I noticed it says in the guide.

24. Nick's Hub - This is Abandoned House safehouse/fast travel location in the very south of the map.

Is this the one just north of the beach area near the bottom center of the map? I know there is an Abandoned Safehouse there but there isn't a fast travel on the map.

Hey guys,

I'm stuck at 71/72 right now. Trying to figure out my last location. My lvl 42 save file corrupted so I'm trying to do this over again.

My question is how many fast travel location are in Moresby? I know the Church and the Warehouse.

I noticed it says in the guide.

24. Nick's Hub - This is Abandoned House safehouse/fast travel location in the very south of the map.

Is this the one just north of the beach area near the bottom center of the map? I know there is an Abandoned Safehouse there but there isn't a fast travel on the map.

It technically isn't "in" Moresby. By that I mean the fast travel location is inside the house, which is a different map than Moresby (it loads when you go in the door). So you won't see the fast travel location in the south on your Moresby map. When you pull up your fast travel locations, the very last one will say "Abandoned House: Square." This is Nick's hub.

There are 2 fast travel locations listed under Moresby. Church, Warehouse.

There are 5 fast travel locations listed under the Jungle. River Village, Overpass Camp, Jungle Village, Jungle Antenna (not a location), Jungle Waterfall Bunker.

There are 3 fast travel locations listed under Labs. Laboratory, Mowen's Boat, Ope's Cave.

It technically isn't "in" Moresby. By that I mean the fast travel location is inside the house, which is a different map than Moresby (it loads when you go in the door). So you won't see the fast travel location in the south on your Moresby map. When you pull up your fast travel locations, the very last one will say "Abandoned House: Square." This is Nick's hub.

There are 2 fast travel locations listed under Moresby. Church, Warehouse.

There are 5 fast travel locations listed under the Jungle. River Village, Overpass Camp, Jungle Village, Jungle Antenna (not a location), Jungle Waterfall Bunker.

There are 3 fast travel locations listed under Labs. Laboratory, Mowen's Boat, Ope's Cave.

This is great. Thanks.

yaaaaaay me :uzi:

The details about the latest patch that's been released for PC suggest the patch will fix this for you and give you the achievement. So if you don't want to redo everything, give it another week and see if at least more details come out about the patch for 360 and then just wait it out.

i looked every where n got fed up so i carried on and as i thought i have now finished the game 71/72......crap. so i guess i gotta do it all again. in a couple months i need some time with other games right now lol.

A Gamestop by me is running a promo this weekend. 50% extra trade for anything traded today or tomorrow. Is it time for me to give up on the patch and trade this in?

Are you stuck at 72/72? Why don't you just delete your achievement progress and get them over? If you're level 50, it's actually pretty quick to run through the game again.

As for the patch, I'd be very surprised to see it before the DLC is released, so I'd expect it in a few weeks.

Can't you go back after going to the prison?

You'd have to replay the game over again to get back to whatever point the missing location is at. For example, if you missed a location in the Jungle, you'll have to start a NG+ and play through the game again all the way back to the Jungle. From a time saving standpoint you should get 57 before the prison. You also need to make sure you've gotten the Moresby gas station to count twice before going to the prison, otherwise you'll get stuck at 72/72 with no achievement if the Moresby gas station is your last location.

Alright thanks I'll change it right away.

Yup you're screwed if it's already at 72/72 and you haven't gotten the achievement. You'll have to erase your progress (for all achievements) and do it over.

Oh dead that is most unfortunate. I got all of the other achievements before I realized something was wrong with this one. I don't want to go back and get the other 47 cheevos again. x.x

Oh dead that is most unfortunate. I got all of the other achievements before I realized something was wrong with this one. I don't want to go back and get the other 47 cheevos again. x.x

No no you misunderstood. You don't lose the achievements, you just lose progress towards them if you don't already have them. If you've already unlocked all other achievements then nothing will be affected except your progress toward There and Back Again. But if, for example, you had 9/10 toward People Person, it'd be reset back to 0/10. So don't worry about achievements you've already unlocked.

Well this was a mass pain in the arse, i got done by the 72/72 glitch so had to do a reset once I'd done the other cheevs. I had my save point just before the prison but the guide obv. expects people to play through the game again, whereas I'd done it like 8 times already so it wasn't happening again.

For people that have done the same you don't need to play the game again, you can get all the 57 locations bar a few, the few are what annoyed me to no end so hopefully this helps someone.

Need to load up a chapter select on chapter 3 and run through the hotel. Also need to chapter select to chapter 11 to get Mowen's Hut as they're not accessible after.

Well this was a mass pain in the arse, i got done by the 72/72 glitch so had to do a reset once I'd done the other cheevs. I had my save point just before the prison but the guide obv. expects people to play through the game again, whereas I'd done it like 8 times already so it wasn't happening again.

For people that have done the same you don't need to play the game again, you can get all the 57 locations bar a few, the few are what annoyed me to no end so hopefully this helps someone.

Need to load up a chapter select on chapter 3 and run through the hotel. Also need to chapter select to chapter 11 to get Mowen's Hut as they're not accessible after.

It's not possible to miss Mowen's hut. You have to have all players present to proceed with his quest.

Any chance someone with the achievement finished could post pics of their map? It would be extremely helpful to compare my green unexplored space with that of someone who has been everywhere :)

I don't have pictures, but if you give me a little more detail about how many locations you have, what point you're at in the game, and where you've been, I can try to give you some ideas on where to look.

For future reference use the Quote button so we know what you're referring to.

The village he was referring to is the Jungle Village. It's in the northeastern area of the Jungle. Since you must have already been to the Overpass Camp in the north of the Jungle, the side quest from Amanda to retrieve her camera will take you to the Jungle Village. If you've done that side quest (which gives you a mod as a reward), then you've been to the Jungle village.

I got this one, but I think while in co-op, one of my partners went and completed the mission while I was looting shit, so I think I missed the location.

Also, another one I think we missed (and I apologize for the vague description) was where we had to go somewhere in the Jungle where if you waypointed the spot, the map took you right into a god damn rock wall.

There was a bunch of small metal shack homes where you had to run along the wood boards on the roofs and you could actually SEE the Thug standing there, but I couldn't figure out a way to get to him.

Finally, one of my co-op partners found the way in, but I was still on the outskirts of it. Could THAT be the one location I still need?

I'm sitting at 56/72 and about to hit the prison, but don't wanna proceed yet.

I got this one, but I think while in co-op, one of my partners went and completed the mission while I was looting shit, so I think I missed the location.

Also, another one I think we missed (and I apologize for the vague description) was where we had to go somewhere in the Jungle where if you waypointed the spot, the map took you right into a god damn rock wall.

There was a bunch of small metal shack homes where you had to run along the wood boards on the roofs and you could actually SEE the Thug standing there, but I couldn't figure out a way to get to him.

Finally, one of my co-op partners found the way in, but I was still on the outskirts of it. Could THAT be the one location I still need?

I'm sitting at 56/72 and about to hit the prison, but don't wanna proceed yet.

This one location you're talking about sounds to me like the Jungle Village again. I can't think of any other locations this would apply to that you could've missed. Going by the guide, you assuredly have gone to Gaia Falls, River Village, Smuggler's Camp, Smuggler's Marina, and Mowen's Hut. If you have the fast travel option of Overpass Camp then you've been there too. Your only locations left are Ghost Town, Waterfall, and Jungle Village. There is a path leading north from the River Village that takes you through the Ghost Town, through the Waterfall area (where there's a fast travel location), and north right into the Jungle Village. There are only two entrances to the Jungle Village that I'm aware of in the mountains, so I'd say you should check this one first. Otherwise, seems the Ghost Town is your only other option, if you're sure your last location is in the Jungle.