Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Halo Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
Djens

The Djens's Gamercard
Online play

A quick little question:

Is it still possible to get a full 1000 (or 1200 with DLC)?

I haven't bought this game because somehow I heard servers are closed and it's no longer possible?

Thanks,

Djens
Djens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ehh, its still possible. ensemble studios is no longer around i heard, but the server is still going and usually has around 5000 population (on a good day).

if you are die-hard going for the 100% then it might be a challenge, general rank requires a whole heap of points. the XP system is kind of broke and you wont end up with that many points for most matches, it will take a good ammount of games (assuming you dont boost).

to put things in perspective, general requires 3,200,000 pts. if you have a good 3v3 match and win, it most likely lasted 30-60 minutes and netted you around 3,000.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #3
bblcreator8790

bblcreator8790's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
ehh, its still possible. ensemble studios is no longer around i heard, but the server is still going and usually has around 5000 population (on a good day).

if you are die-hard going for the 100% then it might be a challenge, general rank requires a whole heap of points. the XP system is kind of broke and you wont end up with that many points for most matches, it will take a good ammount of games (assuming you dont boost).

to put things in perspective, general requires 3,200,000 pts. if you have a good 3v3 match and win, it most likely lasted 30-60 minutes and netted you around 3,000.
Actually you only need 960,000 ever since the last title update a year or so ago. But it's still a haul.
bblcreator8790 is offline   Reply With Quote