PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements in this thread. List is HERE.

Last edited by Method; 10-05-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
WogMatt26

II TH3PRO II's Gamercard
Skyrim Achievements

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ay-skyrim.aspx

• Unbound (10g) - Complete "Unbound"
  • Bleak Falls Barrow (10g) - Complete "Bleak Falls Barrow"
  • The Way of the Voice (20g) - Complete "The Way of the Voice"
  • Diplomatic Immunity (20g) - Complete "Diplomatic Immunity"
  • Alduin's Wall (20g) - Complete "Alduin's Wall"
  • Elder Knowledge (20g) - Complete "Elder Knowledge"
  • The Fallen (20g) - Complete "The Fallen"
  • Dragonslayer (50g)- Complete "Dragonslayer"
  • Take Up Arms (10g) - Join the Companions
  • Blood Oath (10g) - Become a member of the Circle
  • Glory of the Dead (30g) - Complete "Glory of the Dead"
  • Gatekeeper (10g) - Join the College of Winterhold
  • Revealing the Unseen (10g) - Complete "Revealing the Unseen"
  • The Eye of Magnus (30g) - Complete "The Eye of Magnus"
  • Taking Care of Business (10g) - Join the Thieves Guild
  • Darkness Returns (10g) - Complete "Darkness Returns"
  • One with the Shadows (30g) - Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory
  • With Friends Like These... (10g) - Join the Dark Brotherhood
  • Bound Until Death (10g) - Complete" Bound Until Death"
  • Hail Sithis! (30g) - Complete "Hail Sithis!"
  • Taking Sides (10g) - Join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Army
  • War Hero (10g) - Capture Fort Sunguard or Fort Greenwall
  • Hero of Skyrim (30g) - Capture Solitude or Windhelm
  • Sideways (20g) - Complete 10 side quests
  • Hero of the People (30g) - Complete 30 Misc Objectives
  • Hard Worker (10g) - Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food
  • Thief (30g) - Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets
  • Snake Tongue (10g) - Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate
  • Blessing (10g) - Select a Standing Stone blessing
  • Standing Stones (30g) - Find 13 Standing Stones
  • Citizen (10g) - Buy a house
  • Wanted (10g) - Escape from jail
  • Married (10g) - Get married
  • Artificer (10g) - Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion
  • Master Criminal (20g) - Bounty of 1000 gold in all nine holds
  • Golden Touch (30g) - Have 100,000 gold
  • Delver (40g) - Clear 50 dungeons
  • Skill Master (40g) - Get a skill to 100
  • Explorer (40g) - Discover 100 locations
  • Reader (20g) - Read 50 Skill Books
  • Daedric Influence (10g) - Acquire a Daedric Artifact
  • Oblivion Walker (30g) - Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts
  • Dragon Soul (10g) - Absorb a dragon soul
  • Dragon Hunter (20g) - Absorb 20 dragon souls
  • Words of Power (10g) - Learn all three words of a shout
  • Thu'um Master (40g) - Learn 20 shouts
  • Apprentice (5g) - Reach Level 5
  • Adept (10g) - Reach Level 10
  • Expert (25g) - Reach Level 25
  • Master (50g) - Reach Level 50
Look easy to me, just me though.
WogMatt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #3
x2o2lx

X2o2lx's Gamercard
I have to agree. These achievements seem pretty simple. But, this game won't be a cheevo hunt for me. I'm playing it to play it.

ACHIEVEMENT CHECKPOINTS
6900 - The Simple Art of Murder (L.A. Noire)
x2o2lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:31 AM   #4
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2o2lx View Post
I have to agree. These achievements seem pretty simple. But, this game won't be a cheevo hunt for me. I'm playing it to play it.
Yup, the achievements are just a bonus when it comes to Bethesda's games

I like the getting married achievement. because i know the men in the elder scrolls wont all be hideous like in fable.... making my character a 40 year old virgin >.<
Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the achievements are varied that's what really matters.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:46 AM   #6
x2o2lx

X2o2lx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Yup, the achievements are just a bonus when it comes to Bethesda's games

I like the getting married achievement. because i know the men in the elder scrolls wont all be hideous like in fable.... making my character a 40 year old virgin >.<
Eh, I think what I'll do is get married, be married for several days...then murder my wife. Rinse, repeat. It's what I did in Fable....of course, in Fable, all my wives were Bloodstone whores. I guess that's why I have several std's now in Fable 2. >>

ACHIEVEMENT CHECKPOINTS
6900 - The Simple Art of Murder (L.A. Noire)
x2o2lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
Axel 360

axelquatripolar's Gamercard
Loving the list.

Itīs actually more complex that what I was expecting, something more like Oblivion where completing missions was all there was.

This one seems to put some cheevos related to the new features, as a way to make sure anyone can notice some of the new stuff we can make.

And by the way, the say married, but no word on sex. Donīt want to sound like a pervert (which by the way, in someway I think we all are) but for a game that allows matrimony, chop wood, prepare food, real time dialogues and other stuff to make it feel more "alive", the chance to have sex (even if itīs in a Fable way) should be a must have. I mean, do I married this character but can do the nasty moves?? Whatīs the point of marring when thereīs no sex?? Iīm not a frikking Disney character, a fine conversation about how much we love each other in a pure way will not do for me or my characters. Iīm a hot blood latino man, we die if we donīt fuck regular...or at least masturbate.
Axel 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:38 PM   #8
DEG23
Wanderlusting

DEG23 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Donator - Level 5   CABS Beta Tester   Staff - Moderator   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Rajeanero   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Staff Club - Shinobi273
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I'm actually glad there are no achievements forcing you to play a certain character or combat style, too many games that boast choice have achievements tied to you having to choose one area of play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel 360 View Post
And by the way, the say married, but no word on sex. Donīt want to sound like a pervert (which by the way, in someway I think we all are) but for a game that allows matrimony, chop wood, prepare food, real time dialogues and other stuff to make it feel more "alive", the chance to have sex (even if itīs in a Fable way) should be a must have. I mean, do I married this character but can do the nasty moves?? Whatīs the point of marring when thereīs no sex?? Iīm not a frikking Disney character, a fine conversation about how much we love each other in a pure way will not do for me or my characters. Iīm a hot blood latino man, we die if we donīt fuck regular...or at least masturbate.
Yeah there hasn't been much released on the marriage aspect, so i'm wondering how involved it will be.

Of course if Bethesda was going for full realism in terms of marriage, i doubt there would be sex. It would be more like, 'you come home after a day of questing in caves and dungeons, you walk up the garden path thinking of all the nasty things you want to do to your wife, you open the door and are met by a load of complaints about how long it takes to make dinner, how little gold you earned/found in the caves today, the choice of real estate as there are constantly dragons flying over your home, all ending with you chopping wood for the next 2 hours.
DEG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:24 AM   #9
Wooly x360a

At least this time there are some other than just completing quest. The on thing is I dont know how hard it will be to get 100,000 gold for Golden Touch (30g). But as in all games of this genre glitches will be found by someone maybe one of them will help speed this along.

Last edited by Wooly x360a; 10-06-2011 at 04:20 AM.
Wooly x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 04:08 AM   #10
M49907

Send a message via AIM to M49907

m49907's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2o2lx View Post
Eh, I think what I'll do is get married, be married for several days...then murder my wife. Rinse, repeat. It's what I did in Fable....of course, in Fable, all my wives were Bloodstone whores. I guess that's why I have several std's now in Fable 2. >>
I can't get enough Bloodstone whores. I know how you feel.

I like the achievement list, not as easy as Oblivion but still pretty easy looking. I don't care about the achievements for Skyrim though I just want to play it.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M49907 View Post
I don't care about the achievements for Skyrim though I just want to play it.
Oh I care a lot about the cheevos, I wanna max the shit out of this including my playable character.

As I said before looks close to the Oblivion list and for the difficulty it seems a typical Bethesda Game Studios one. Hopefully we can enjoy both, Story & G-Hunting.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #12
Wooly x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
Oh I care a lot about the cheevos, I wanna max the shit out of this including my playable character.

As I said before looks close to the Oblivion list and for the difficulty it seems a typical Bethesda Game Studios one. Hopefully we can enjoy both, Story & G-Hunting.
i agree some games have achievements that it is fun to just get some of them to pop, this game however seems like you will get most of them if not all of them just through completing the game.
Wooly x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:48 AM   #13
GetNikolaiVodka

GetNikolaiVodka's Gamercard
Seems like it'll take a while to get the 100% but I love how most of the achievements are things I'd do in the game regardless. That level 50 is gonna be the unkind one though. By the time I finished everything I wanted to do in Oblivion I think I was barely level 30 so hope there's enough to do to make the 50 without pointless running to boost skills. Regardless, I'm even more pumped for this game than ever

100% Retail:
Oblivion, Bully, Fallout 3, Skyrim
GetNikolaiVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #14
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetNikolaiVodka View Post
That level 50 is gonna be the unkind one though. By the time I finished everything I wanted to do in Oblivion I think I was barely level 30 so hope there's enough to do to make the 50 without pointless running to boost skills.
I think it'll be easier, since using skills overall will increase your level. The more you use a skill though, the faster it helps you level. So, unlike Oblivion, you can use all your skills to level
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #15
GetNikolaiVodka

GetNikolaiVodka's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
I think it'll be easier, since using skills overall will increase your level. The more you use a skill though, the faster it helps you level. So, unlike Oblivion, you can use all your skills to level
Oh didn't know leveling up was quicker. In that case I'm doing the main story first. I heard being a level 15+ towards the end of the main story in Oblivion was ridiculous

100% Retail:
Oblivion, Bully, Fallout 3, Skyrim

Last edited by GetNikolaiVodka; 10-09-2011 at 09:25 PM.
GetNikolaiVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #16
MattAtom

Send a message via MSN to MattAtom Send a message via Skype™ to MattAtom

MattAtom's Gamercard
completed the main story at around 44? It was not fun on the final mission tearing my hair out!
MattAtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:52 AM   #17
echX

newbie kenobi's Gamercard
I don't think there will be, but I HOPE there won't be any missable achievements. I hate those! Not that I can't make due without them, it's just annoying!

As others have said though, this game won't be about the achievements, it will be about the game!

Oblivion had pretty straight forward achievements, all kind of story related. All downhill, no brainers... Kind of boring as well. The 100.000 gold, artificer, dungeon cleaning etc looks nice! Achievements by choice! The only achievement in Oblivion that was "missable" was the one in Shivering Isles where you had to decide to replace either the duke or dutchess... Mad court was mad!

echX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #18
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by echX View Post
Oblivion had pretty straight forward achievements, all kind of story related. All downhill, no brainers... Kind of boring as well.
I prefer my achievements to be straight-forward and boring rather than tedious and frustrating. Sure, I love the occasional funny and challenging ones, but with a story and world as engaging and immersive as Skyrim will be, I much rather just enjoy the game and know that the achievements will all come as I play rather than having to go out of my way for them. For games that are not as fun, I have to use the achievements to motivate me to make the game more challenging for myself, get my money's worth, so to speak.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #19
kdog32483

kdog32483's Gamercard
This list is going to be easy to get because I know I'm going to do those things anyway. I like how there are some collecting achievements (daedric artifacts here I come) and not just missions. My first skill to 100 will definitely be Alchemy. I can't wait for this game. Its going to be a long 26 days.
kdog32483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:22 PM   #20
DragonusDarque

DarqueDragon143's Gamercard
I hope all of these are attainable in one playthrough, like Oblivion was. I was a member of every guild (though I completed the Thieves and Assasins right before beating the game). I'm hoping that deciding between the Stormcloak or Imperial Army doesn't make some achievements inaccessible. That would suck!
DragonusDarque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:36 PM   #21
xI WARFARE

John Rycroft's Gamercard
They look pretty easy, and I'm guessing about 10-15 hours. Total guesstimate though. I don't think i'll be buying this game, only renting it though.

SSFIV - From C to shining C achievement unlocked!
xI WARFARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #22
DragonusDarque

DarqueDragon143's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI WARFARE View Post
They look pretty easy, and I'm guessing about 10-15 hours. Total guesstimate though. I don't think i'll be buying this game, only renting it though.
Are you kidding me? Do you know anything about the Elder Scrolls series? These games are HUGE! ES4: Oblivion took me about 300 hours to get everything out of. You rent this game, you may never wanna take it back. I've had this preordered since the release date was announced!
DragonusDarque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Most games I hate collection cheevs. Actually, I downright despise them. Never any point or fun. But with both Fallout games, I enjoyed them. Think huntin out the Daedric artifacts will be fun, and visitin every Standing Stone.
I'm not sure who the Companions or Stormcloaks are, but only way to find out is to play it.
The bounty of 1000 gold in 9 holds, is that at the same time or cumulitive total?
Read 50 skill books should be a fun challenge. I found most of them without help in Oblivion and Fallout games. Either way, I'm just gonna have fun with Skyrim.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #24
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xI WARFARE View Post
They look pretty easy, and I'm guessing about 10-15 hours.
You think 1000G is possible in 10-15 hours?
Good luck. You'll need it
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 04:39 PM   #25
DecadentBeaver

DecadentBeaver's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
You think 1000G is possible in 10-15 hours?
Good luck. You'll need it
Even just doing speed runs, there is no chance of getting them all. The level 50 cheev will take that much alone. Just a guess though.
DecadentBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #26
xI WARFARE

John Rycroft's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonusDarque View Post
Are you kidding me? Do you know anything about the Elder Scrolls series? These games are HUGE! ES4: Oblivion took me about 300 hours to get everything out of. You rent this game, you may never wanna take it back. I've had this preordered since the release date was announced!
300 Hours for Oblivion? And i'm talking about Achivements not 100%ing the game.

And yeah probably more than 15 hours. But lots seem story related and it doesn't look like hours of grinding is needed for the achievements, like get 1000 kills with x weapon etc.

SSFIV - From C to shining C achievement unlocked!
xI WARFARE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:00 AM   #27
frostmaster88

Frostmaster88's Gamercard
i'm just happy that they made achievements that aren't connected to one of the guilds... it was boring to do all of the guild missions. at least there will be more fun now killing all those dragons...;D
frostmaster88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:21 AM   #28
TombRaiser

TombRaiser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
There are a few achievements connected to each guild, there's just not as many as there were in Oblivion.
Old 10-28-2011, 11:42 AM   #29
DarkestofFlames

DarkestofFlames's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I'm actually going to be turning off my notifications while I play this. Don't care about achievements when it comes to an Elder Scrolls game. I also don't care to hear the bleeps when friends come online and achievements pop. I think I will change my profile to say "If I am online but playing Skyrim: LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
Old 10-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #30
ZiyiGaiden

UndyingDarkWolf's Gamercard
now i have a question how come Webb x360a has achiements for skyrim?
Can't wait to play it and he's already palying :O
ZiyiGaiden is offline   Reply With Quote