PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Earthworm Jim HD
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
Grim 0

Grim 0's Gamercard
Worm your way up the Best Score Leaderboard!

To any of you arrogant worms (not the Canadian comedy band) who want to know how to get a groovy score in Earthworm Jim HD:

Play New Junk City, reach the checkpoint under the moose head, whip the antler and go through the shortcut, grab the extra life ,which respawns after you die, and kill Billy the Bin. Get killed by the next crows that follow after. Repeat the process and kill Billy again and again and again, earning 6000pts each time you do so.

There you go, now you can worm your way up another arcade leaderboard with illegitimate boosted ranks.

U're the BEST!
Grim 0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:45 AM   #2
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
interesting... do you have to play the entire game or can you just do this level over and over again to increase your score? i ask because the guy who is second on the leaderboards was playing offline one night when he was 1st and every few minutes his #1 score would keep getting higher and higher. i figured he was just reloading a level repeatedly because nothing else makes sense.

just curious but i don't think i'm going to go for this. i've already had a top spot for this game for time and that's good enough for me.
madmankevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
SonikkuHedgehog

sonikkuhedgehog's Gamercard
I've gotten my scores legitimately, at least people can't boost the time based rankings.
SonikkuHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote