PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
X KNIGHTBREED X

X KNIGHTBREED X's Gamercard
Question's

#1: Okay, im been told that the figure's can play on all systems, like if i buy a figure and play on my X-Box i can take it with me to my cousin house and play the same figure on his Wii system... is that true???

#2: If i buy my figure in the states do they work on my system in Denmark (Scandinavia) pal system???
X KNIGHTBREED X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
ruslan74

Send a message via MSN to ruslan74 Send a message via Skype™ to ruslan74

ruslan74's Gamercard
#1 True.
#2 Not sure, I do not think they are region locked in any way as it would be silly to do so? Mind you corporates do silly things at times.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
X KNIGHTBREED X

#1: Thanks.. and thats very cool

#2: we'll see cuz i just bought "Drill Sergant" and it's exclusiv to wallmart.. i really hope it's region free figures
Old 10-22-2011, 10:30 AM   #4
X KNIGHTBREED X

okay i got another question, do anybody know anything about the exclusive figure's for nintendo DS.. Ignitor and Dark Spyro, will they be sold in the future in a 3-pack or seperatly cuz i find it a bit wired that they exclude them from us on x-box...

The same goes for the "Legendary" figure's - why are they not sold in my country, we have a ToysRus and everything but no legendary figure's... why???...
Old 10-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #5
dirge

builder dirge's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm hoping Ignitor will get sold on it's own soon as my son wants that character.

Gamerscore on 31/12/2010 77,080
Gamerscore on 31/12/2011 116,056
Gamerscore on 31/12/2012 153,371
Gamerscore on 31/12/2013 187,190

#SaveShenmue
dirge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Phantom Morph X

Ok, so it's cool that you can carry the figures from one system to another, but how does that affect achievements and profile? I mean, if I start my game on my XBox, pass one or two levels, then go to somenones house and play on their XBox (without bringing my profile) or on a Wii (no XBox profile there)... Does it just affect my character's level, items and gold? Or does it affect my game progress and achievements?

Or... if someone I know has a leveled figure, from XBox or Wii, and then I use it to start a game on my profile on XBox, will I be able to get achievements on my profile starting with his level and gold?

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!
Phantom Morph X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
hillean

Greenguy1980's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom Morph X View Post
Ok, so it's cool that you can carry the figures from one system to another, but how does that affect achievements and profile? I mean, if I start my game on my XBox, pass one or two levels, then go to somenones house and play on their XBox (without bringing my profile) or on a Wii (no XBox profile there)... Does it just affect my character's level, items and gold? Or does it affect my game progress and achievements?

Or... if someone I know has a leveled figure, from XBox or Wii, and then I use it to start a game on my profile on XBox, will I be able to get achievements on my profile starting with his level and gold?
Some achievements are owner-based, and some require you start from scratch. Like summoning your first Skylander, leveling it to 10, buying all the upgrades... if you switch systems these must be done from scratch.
hillean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 02:14 AM   #8
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Dark Spyro is an "Exclusive" but Ignitor WILL be sold seperately and in a 3-pack in a future wave.

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:18 PM   #9
X KNIGHTBREED X

Does anyone know where in Denmark i can buy "Drill Sergeant" ???

and here in danish

Er der nogen som ved om man kan kÝbe "Drill Sergeant" i Danmark, og hvor???
Old 10-29-2011, 07:45 AM   #10
Katzii_Yataki

Katzii's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirge View Post
I'm hoping Ignitor will get sold on it's own soon as my son wants that character.
I would assume he would be; the other 3DS character, Stealth Elf, is sold as a standalone figure. I think the only figure that won't be available outside of a version is Dark Spyro, unless they started also selling the regular Spyro figurine to the general public for 3DS version owners.
Katzii_Yataki is offline   Reply With Quote