PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Angry Wtf

This is really a f***ing joke, how can a company allow people to brech it's service by modding it and not do anything about. This was one of the best game's to play online and now it's just a f***ing joke, Activition and Infinity Ward should be ashamed of there selfs.
If this is happening now can you imagine what sort of s**t is going to happen when elite come's out, people are going to be paying for something that doesn't accuratly reflect the true skills.
Activition and Infinity Ward should pull there finger out a sort this out, secure there servers and services better and for the people doing this you are the scum of the earth ruining everyone else's game experience just because your not good enough without modding, you should be ashamed of yourself and your mothers should disown you for being scum and shaming them.
For all the hacker's out there I hope you go jump of a f***ing roof and end your pitiful life as you clearly have nothing better to do apart from ruining other people's fun and experience online.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:08 PM   #2
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
As I'm currently studying 4 years of ethical hacking, I take offence in that final sentence! You fiend!
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
No one mentioned ethical so why your offended I don't know, doing something for an ethical reason is different from just doing something just to ruin it for other people.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
I was only kidding dude, but on that note you did say hackers which is a general term for all hackers be that hacker ethical or malicious.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
ExtremeRugburn

Extreme Rugburn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I agree with the OP that people who maliciously disrupt "normal" gaming by hacking are dicks. Unfortunately companies are not going to continue to monitor and police the online play of games that are well over 4 years old. They simply do not want to spend resources doing so.
Old 10-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
Yeah but then they are going to be giving these cheating scum a head start on modern warfare 3 as you get prestige points for the last 4 games to spend in the prestige shop in modern warfare 3
Old 10-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #7
RedOctane77

RedOctane77's Gamercard
Doesn't it ever get boring having god mode or other mods?
RedOctane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
ModernSith2010

demontweak08's Gamercard
I wouldn't know as I tried to get a proper game for 15 minutes and ust kept getting enter into the same loby, so gave up on it, shame only had 3 levels till I could 5 prestige
Old 10-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
123abc

ShotByRevolver's Gamercard
yeah activision really need to sort this out
123abc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:46 PM   #10
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i was in a game the other day with this kid who was underneath the map :/

he had a LMG and tons of amo, so ya that wasnt too fun. i understand people want to hack / mod for fun, and its easier because this game is old. but honestly do it in a private match or with friends, its so ignorant to ruin the game for people playing legit.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #11
MC B0B x360a

MC B0B x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 2   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I know the hacking sucks, but we bitch at EA for closing down servers. Unfortunately IW could just shut down the servers and then hacking wouldnt be a problem. Either way, they arent going to dump money and time into a game when the third installment comes out in a couple weeks.

MC B0B x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #12
EMP

MaGiC MaN TJ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC B0B x360a View Post
I know the hacking sucks, but we bitch at EA for closing down servers. Unfortunately IW could just shut down the servers and then hacking wouldnt be a problem. Either way, they arent going to dump money and time into a game when the third installment comes out in a couple weeks.
Agree atleast the servers are still up, trying to help my friend out on his account to get him a prestige token for MW3

→The Xbox One is freakin Awesome ←
All generalizations are false, including this one.
~ Xbox One | Day One ~
EMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:53 PM   #13
Gamble07

Send a message via MSN to Gamble07 Send a message via Skype™ to Gamble07

Gamble07's Gamercard
Playing this today to try and get the token for MW3 and in almost every game I am made the host. For some reason everyone seems to be getting a really bad connection when I am the host, although almost always the connections are full green bars. I have Fibre, and don't have any problems hosting other games. Anyone got any idea as to what's up with this one?
Completed Retail: Alone in the Dark | Assassin's Creed | Avatar | Bourne Supremacy | Bully:SE | Call of Duty 4 | Civilization Revolution | CSI | Condemned 2: Bloodshot | Fuzion Frenzy 2 | Halo 3 (1525) | Jericho | King Kong | Kung Fu Panda | Lost Via Domus | Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NHL 2K6 | NBA Live 06 (960) | TMNT | Tomb Raider Underworld (1000) | Viva Pinata: TiP

Completed Arcade - Dash of Destruction
Gamble07 is offline   Reply With Quote