PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Passing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #1
Superspud1232003

Spudy123's Gamercard
For any1 stuck on Mutant Overlord

any1 stuck at 5/6 or even any other ratio try a game (or few) of Realism Versus! i was stuck at 5/6 for 3 weeks (1 being a replay mutation week), saw a comment about this and tried realism versus, INSTANT GNOMEIFICATION!
Superspud1232003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Dov

Jaster I Mereel's Gamercard
No dice, just tried it and I'm still stuck at 5/6. I've been stuck there for the past four weeks. Chaos Generator won't unlock either, getting tired of stupid glitched achievements.
Dov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
xJCH979x

JCH979's Gamercard
Well finally after 2 weeks of not getting the cheevo I get it now with Superspud1232003's method.. I loaded up the game and went to do last week's mutation, which I hadn't done. The cheevo didn't pop while I was playing the mutation, not even when I finished but I was positive I had done 6/6. So then I get a second controller and create a a private game of Realism Versus with local server, started the game, and as soon as I get control of my character I get the achievement... What a waste of time, but at least it's done.
Old 08-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
magixman

MagixMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great find. Somebody should sticky or add this to the achievement guide. My mutation counter was stuck forever at 5/6. With a simple work around, adding a second controller in the mix in Realism Versus, solved the problem
magixman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
Hurrirus

Mansur Rus's Gamercard
After the latest update (26/08/11) even playing Realism VS doesn't work. Did anyone succeed to add this mutation for the achievement count?
Old 09-14-2011, 07:53 AM   #6
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrirus View Post
After the latest update (26/08/11) even playing Realism VS doesn't work. Did anyone succeed to add this mutation for the achievement count?
I wasn't. However, this week's worked perfectly for me! I loaded up a game of the current mutation as of September 9th (Hunting Party).

My game settings were as follows:
Map: No Mercy
Chapter: 5: Rooftop
Difficulty: Easy
Permissions: System Link

I also used a guest.

Anyways, after finishing the finale (It was pretty quick and painless), my counter increased from 4 to 5! Yay! I didn't have to do Realism VS this time. Just one more mutation, hopefully it works next time....
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm 99.99% certain that certain mutations don't count towards the achievement. I'm assuming these are player-created ones. The last 2 haven't counted and i'm still stuck at 5/6. I've tried to Realism-Versus work-around, but to no avail. Hopefully the mutation today is a new one which actually counts, so I can have my 1500.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote