PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-17-2011, 04:15 AM   #61
KerNeL KLuTcH

KerNeL KLuTcH's Gamercard
Game Freezing

Installing the game seems to help with the freezing. It also helps with the other lego games. You can Just uninstall when you are done with the game.

KerNeL KLuTcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:17 AM   #62
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
My only tip would be, make sure that you can afford the Red Hat before you 'discover' it. Otherwise you risk it disapearing forever

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:53 PM   #63
WHITESTAR 2032

WHITESTAR 2032's Gamercard
My draw bridge won't go back up. the one you have to build the gold bricks to get to the Invincibility red hat. Anyone know how to fix this?
WHITESTAR 2032 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 02:30 AM   #64
Okhura

yotsubaxd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITESTAR 2032 View Post
My draw bridge won't go back up. the one you have to build the gold bricks to get to the Invincibility red hat. Anyone know how to fix this?
Have you already been in the door after this?
If you have it should still be open from before.
(Mine did this and I just walked over to get in the door)
Okhura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:30 AM   #65
jrockviggy

jrockviggy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenyo View Post
Hoist the colours! looks glitched for me. I finished the game now, and i havent earned it yet! Any tips? I just simply got all the 200 items.
What I am about to go over will help you with this problem

Glitches I encounted:

1) Many freezes, installing helps.

2) On Dead Man Chest - Chapter 2 (Touch of Destiny) In Tia Dalma's house, if you use the sword lever BEFORE pushing the box over the trapdoor (this means when you push the box into the already existing hole in the floor) it will glitch and when you return downstairs you will not be able to rebuild it.

3) I played the main story all the way through with my nephew, my gamertag was signed in on Controller 1 the entire time. However, I received credit for completing all 4 films. While he only received credit for the last 2 films. We played straight through with a few pauses, but nothing ever broke the stream of gameplay.

4) And this one refers to the paragraph I quoted. First off, you specifically did not mention you had sailed each ship, you must go to the hub and break the minikits and ride in each boat. Now, as far as the glitch goes, as soon as I completed the game 100% I returned to the hub and sailed each one many times without receiving the the achievement. I rebooted and came back in and rode each one and it worked just fine. Not sure what the exact problem was... but a simple reboot will fix this if you are having trouble getting it to unlock.
jrockviggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 12:43 AM   #66
TheUglyCasanova

TheUglyCasan0va's Gamercard
Meh I just got a glitch in 'Norrington's Choice'. After breaking the people out of jail, I am supposed to select the tattoo'd guy to continue by using him to pull open the door..except it acts like I don't have access to that character. Can't select him or do anything but kill him and he just stands there waving at me.

Gah, this will be my first and last lego game with how glitchy this thing is.
TheUglyCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 PM   #67
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
Only had it freeze on me once whilst getting the 100%, was expecting a lot more. (y)

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:53 PM   #68
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I ran into a glitch in the Fountain of Youth level in the fourth film. In the Fountain itself, you have to move the mermaid statues to knock the pillar over. The first one is easy enough, but when I move the second one to the back of the room, I push those blocks on the bridge thing. It's supposed to unlock a plank bridge. Problem is, I can't push the block that moves left and right to the left. It stops right after I push it. I figured it was probably just stuck on something, so I tried pushing it up or down, then pushing it left. Still won't move. It seems the only thing I can do is restart the whole level over, and hope that it works this time.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:11 PM   #69
macontosh2000

macontosh2000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
first time i played London Town there was a glitch at the end where after i hit Angelica once i couldnt hit her again, she would stand in a corner and block every attack, couldnt get her down to 2 so she would jump to the rafters. after redoing the level it worked fine.
I got that one to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
If you try for the 8x treasure hat you have to pass a bridge. I opened the bridge before one time and went in. I come back a few days later and when I tried to open the bridge which was already built using the barrel to run on the bridge would do nothing! I cannot pass it at all! I keep spinning over and over on the platform and nothing happens! WHATS GOING ON!?
I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?
macontosh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:53 AM   #70
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by macontosh2000 View Post
I got that one to

I am kinda having the same issue. I got the bridge up once, opened that witch ladys house, came back to get the hats from over there a few days later but i cant get the bridge to come back up again which is stopping me from getting fast dig, luckily the house remained open for me. But that one damn hat is going to stop me from 100% that game, and i REFUSE to restart the game for one hat.

Any chance there is a cheat out there for Fast Dig?
It would be nice if the developers play there own game and get the glitches out. I don't think there are red hat codes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #71
Ebro

Ebrocottage's Gamercard
Only notice freezing when I turn on cheats. Ran through the game 1st time with no cheats on and no freezes. Only became an issue on 2nd run through with cheats on.
Ebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #72
Traks88

traks88's Gamercard
got glitched on smugglers den; the lightbeam wasn't appearing at all.
Traks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #73
Kimbychan

Kimbychan's Gamercard
So I ran into a weird glitch...I was trying to play White Cap Bay but because Jack wasn't my main character loading the chapter, he wasn't coming up as a playable character. When I quit the level and went back in with Jack being my character...everything worked fine.

But still, a little annoying that it doesn't know what characters to put in the levels...
Kimbychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:12 AM   #74
doc2084

doc2084's Gamercard
Minikit glitched

I destroyed the 4 barrels taps,didn't notice minikit show up at first, went to the left & destroyed the smaller & larger chest for minikit,went back to right where 4 barrels are & that minikit disappeared.Replayed lv,arrow there but minikit won't pop out. Kraken lv i think.
London lv during stagecoach chase scene,silver box on back coach i destroyed it but didnt get minikit b/c i didnt notice it.ON replay of lv the silverbox is there but can't be destroyed, therefore no minikit! 3 replays/restarts. Cleared cache, still glitched.
doc2084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #75
spinkmask

spinkmask's Gamercard
Angry One major, two minor

I've encountered three glitches with the game so far:

1. The game won't install, it just freezes when I try to install it.

2. On the level "Smugglers Den", the beam of light is supposed to knock down two platforms when it enters the underground cave. These platforms didn't drop so the level had to be restarted.

3. On the level "Fountain of Youth", I have no way of getting the mermaid from the far right of the level to the water spout in the upper left.
spinkmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #76
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinkmask View Post
I've encountered three glitches with the game so far:

1. The game won't install, it just freezes when I try to install it.

2. On the level "Smugglers Den", the beam of light is supposed to knock down two platforms when it enters the underground cave. These platforms didn't drop so the level had to be restarted.

3. On the level "Fountain of Youth", I have no way of getting the mermaid from the far right of the level to the water spout in the upper left.
I try to install games to and it won't let me. Just try again later.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:33 AM   #77
barked67

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowN View Post
I have 99.8% complete and have obtained all the minikits, gold bricks, red hats, etc except I'm missing one character. The character I'm missing is to the right of "Hungry Cannibal". I have walked all over the hub in day and night time and can not find this character.

UPDATE: Used the cheat code to unlock "Angry Cannibal" and now I have 100%. I did not use any cheat codes prior to this so either I just couldnt find Angry Cannibal in the hub or the game glitched somewhere along the way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I had the same problem at 99.8% complete and was missing "ANGRY CANNIBAL''. He wasn't on the beach to buy and didn't want to use cheat codes. All I did then was to activate both golden wheels on the beach. Maybe the one on the left that pulls the floating pallets across the water might have been enough but I did both wheels [need an underwater bomb guy to release the pallets]. Then change to a girl and jumped on the pallets on the left in the water to reach the 2 green bars to pull them down. Then I went back to the beach and ''ANGRY CANNIBAL'' was there to buy. 100% complete. Hope it works for you.
barked67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:35 AM   #78
FuzzyRabbidDogg

FuzzyRabbidDogg's Gamercard
Been trying to get the fast dig. I've built the bridge and then moved on without getting this hat. Now like many others have said the bridge will not go out again and all i do is sit there spinning on the barrel and the bridge will not raise. How am I supposed to get this red hat? am i screwed?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #79
SpongebobRoundpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRabbidDogg View Post
Been trying to get the fast dig. I've built the bridge and then moved on without getting this hat. Now like many others have said the bridge will not go out again and all i do is sit there spinning on the barrel and the bridge will not raise. How am I supposed to get this red hat? am i screwed?
I thought I was but the door was open so I crossed the water and climbed the ladder. Went through the door without the bridge open.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #80
FuzzyRabbidDogg

FuzzyRabbidDogg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
I thought I was but the door was open so I crossed the water and climbed the ladder. Went through the door without the bridge open.
I guess I wasn't clear when explaining. The hat i'm looking for is the FAST DIG hat which is OUTSIDE the building. It's the one that appears when you raise the bridge. it has nothing to do with the door being open or not.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #81
Adi Bear

Adi Bear's Gamercard
The split-screen glitch also.
Adi Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #82
Buruma

burumanet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I got 100% in a couple of days. Only encountered one minor problem during that time. (The game froze once while swimming in the hub area.) The game installed to the HD just fine, the bridge to Tia Dalma's hut raised every time that I used the barrel, and all of the items appeared without fail. Perhaps they've released a more recent patch? =/

With regards to Tia Dalma's hut, I raised the bridge the first time in order to snag Blackbeard. I then purchased Fast Dig which appears on the porch nearby. I did not come back to that area and attempt to use the second barrel to actually enter the hut until I had over three million studs. (Enough to purchase the two hats located inside the hut.) If any new players are looking at this thread, you may want to take this approach, just to be safe. You shouldn't have any issues with the bridge if you wait to use the second barrel.
Buruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:55 PM   #83
zarda1

Zarda1's Gamercard
This game has more glitches than any other game I've ever played. From the start of the second film to the 3rd espisode I've had the game freeze, I've been stuck twice where characters couldn't move and I've had to restart two missions. I've played all other lego games except batman 2 and so I know my lego games. Its a good game but its hard to forgive a developer for releasing such a buggy game when its no secret to anyone that this is just a recycled game they've made 5 times before.
zarda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:20 AM   #84
Sweetycow

Sweetycow's Gamercard
I seem to have found a glitch... I can't save Marty and Gibbs in The Kraken. They just ain't there. Checked several walktroughs and done what they say, but nothing. Doesn't work to restar even...
Sweetycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #85
Big Stoz

big stoz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrockviggy View Post
2) On Dead Man Chest - Chapter 2 (Touch of Destiny) In Tia Dalma's house, if you use the sword lever BEFORE pushing the box over the trapdoor (this means when you push the box into the already existing hole in the floor) it will glitch and when you return downstairs you will not be able to rebuild it.
This happened to me as well, thanks for the tip was driving me nuts.