PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Incredible Hulk
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-23-2009, 03:52 AM   #61
Rev. Link

RevLink's Gamercard
Damn it, I'm missing one stinking rage canister! I marked all the places on the map that I didn't find a canister at, and I've been back to all of them twice, but no luck!
Rev. Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #62
LausDomini

LausDomini's Gamercard
Here is how I got 161 in the Waka-Waka minigame.

Start by getting the three reds on the left and then go right up the middle street where you can spend the majority of your time following that path, getting tons of blues and yellows along the streets. You should have plenty of rings with a yellow right on top of a blue. There is one Yellow on your map in that section that you can ignore because it is way up high on a building.
After you have followed the path along the street you should have about 120 points with 15-20 seconds left. There will be a bunch of reds around you (on your upper right I believe) but there is also a building right there with a horizontal red ring showing you where to start climbing it. Once you climb up it there is a blue ring around the corner and you can then jump to a yellow ring directly across from there.

----

I am currently stuck on the Roof jumping minigame. I go northwest of where Hulk starts facing but around 2000 feet I find myself on low buildings unable to go any further.

Edit: After I completed 5 jump challenges my jumping improved and I made it on top of the buildings around the 2000 feet mark. Though when I finally figured out the path I wanted I first ended with 2999.8 feet before finally registering 3091 feet!

Last edited by LausDomini; 05-12-2009 at 12:52 AM.
LausDomini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #63
Darth Grif55

Club Deadpool's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Are the comics in the missions or are they unlocked once you beat the mission?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #64
zakphi

YAYME zak's Gamercard
i am missing one freaking comic book. can someone help? its the one near the world financial center. i cant seem to find it. please help
zakphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #65
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRIKER View Post
Bullseye - Throw the poles at the dartboard for points.
GOLD:120
In 5 throws, you must chuck the respawning lamppost into the wall. Standard dart board rules apply (inner ring = 3x multiplier). Scoring 45 points or more with any throw nets a bonus toss. This is easily the 2nd most frustrating mini-game. To line yourself up, center the board in the middle of your screen and go back the the darkest line in the cement. Fine-tune your alignment and use the camera view to adjust the height. from this angle, I usually go with Hulk's head (full breath height) a bit below the bulls-eye. Add 1 fully-charged throw and adjust as needed.
What I did was find a spot to stand in that I could easily find again, Fully charged a throw making sure not to move the camera at all afterwards. and then I just placed a piece of sticky tape on my screen where the dart landed. My own personal crosshairs. Made this very easy

SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:12 AM   #66
Saluki 00

Saluki 00's Gamercard
Canisters

The guide map (showing the 1 missing and the 1 mis-placed) for the canisters is spot on, so long as YOU don't miss one. In other words, I finished w/ 99 & 97, which was the SAME as my FIRST attempt, but realized, my map printout cut off the right side and there were the missing canisters. Take your time, they're all there! Thanks guys!
Old 02-07-2010, 04:36 AM   #67
lokisapocalypse

lokisapocalypse's Gamercard
Greetings all. The map guide has really helped. I am stuck with 14/15 jump locations though so I appeal to help. I have it narrowed down to:

8: reuter's building
10: swiss bank tower
13: time warner center

Can someone elaborate on these? I've looked all around these buildings and just can't seem to find them.
lokisapocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:12 AM   #68
Bing Err

Bing Err's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakphi View Post
i am missing one freaking comic book. can someone help? its the one near the world financial center. i cant seem to find it. please help
You don't need all comics for all achievements do you? I didn't find all comics and I didn't do all the jump challenges. Just enough to get fully upgraded. And the only achievement I have left is getting Gold in all minigames.
Bing Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:04 AM   #69
chrisarcade

chrisarcade's Gamercard
finally found that last subway...thnx!
chrisarcade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #70
Raviolicaponi

Raviolicaponi's Gamercard
One of the rings on the map is incorrect. I was at 14/15 rings for hours and just happened to find the one i was missing and probably the one your all missing. The map shows a ring SE of the Times Square Subway but its not there, its actually between the 1st and 2nd square buildings directly South of the Times Square Subway. So as of July 4th 2010 that map with the rings is incorrect.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:25 PM   #71
CRNBRD

CRNBRD's Gamercard
For the comic

13. This is Only a Test
We Can Use Their Technology part 2
Start at the top right corner of central park and go up 1 block,
go right 1 building and you will see it in the upper left of the lower
roof of that building.

Go east on the road that is on the north side of Central Park. At the third building look to the north and climb up it. You will hear the comic beeping.

To me this is a lot easier and makes more sense.

CRNBRD is offline   Reply With Quote