PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #31
Teh Phantomz

l The Phantom l's Gamercard
Very nice glad the mistake from the last one are now fixed. Well done DR.

2 things,

With Grenadier is it possible to have a friend as well to go up and clear out the enemies in the next room and you just sit back and wait.

Also with Leave it where it lay, If you have a partner and you die and you respawn with your weapons with full ammo and such will this void the achievement and if not it is a good way to go through the mission.

Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time Party time

We all just need a little bit of Sunshine in our lives.

Last edited by Teh Phantomz; 11-14-2011 at 12:39 PM.
Teh Phantomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:44 PM   #32
Xx Overkill VR

O for oVR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Splank View Post
Unlimited ammo is for all weapons and grenades. Weapons need to reload still though.
Yeah, bro format your guide like i showed you if you want to be the go to guide otherwise someone else will regardless of whether or not its good.
Xx Overkill VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:00 PM   #33
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Easy "How Pedestrian" work around..

If you're playing co-op with a player who already has or doesn't want this cheive, let them get the HOG and you just jump on the hood and let them drive... Now, you'll have to jump off and then back on every <10 seconds so it doesn't automatically sit you in it, but for distance and the jump in the tunnels, it makes it quicker than walking.....
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:16 PM   #34
bblnx

BeBe LiNuXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReign2021 View Post
Headhunter 50
Locate all of the skulls hidden throughout the campaign

By time you reach "The Maw" you should've already found all of the skulls hidden throughout levels 1-8. Simply find the last skull hidden in this level and after walking over it the achievement will pop.

For a guide to the Skulls and Terminals, refer to:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=342211

=)
bblnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:34 PM   #35
Hero-of-Time

Hero of Time UK's Gamercard
Quote:
Tsantsa 50
Complete any level with Iron and 2 other skulls activated on Heroic or Legendary

This will be familiar to anybody that’s used the skulls in the past Halo titles. As everybody knows, Iron causes the level to reset if you die solo or automatically revert to a checkpoint if one player dies in co-op. I highly recommend doing this achievement in co-op (at least a dummy controller) to eliminate frustration.
This doesn't have to been done with Iron on, at least not in the Euro version. The achievement just said to finish a level on Heroic or above with ANY 3 skulls on.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #36
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
"That Just Happened"

just letting you guys know, if you plan to play COOP, NO ONE of you both is allow to DIE otherwise it WONT unlock

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #37
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Tsantsa 50
Complete any level with Iron and 2 other skulls activated on Heroic or Legendary

This will be familiar to anybody that’s used the skulls in the past Halo titles. As everybody knows, Iron causes the level to reset if you die solo or automatically revert to a checkpoint if one player dies in co-op. I highly recommend doing this achievement in co-op (at least a dummy controller) to eliminate frustration.
What level do you recommend to unlock this achievement? And suggestions for the other two skulls? Could you use Grunt Birthday Party and Pinata? Bandanna? Would any skull work?

Also, for some reason, when I click on the link for the Skull/Terminal Guide, it directs me to the old one, not 2.0, even though the link is for 2.0. Is this happening to anyone else? I've tried it in both Firefox and IE with the same results.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 04:39 PM   #38
Dark Splank

Dark Splank's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
What level do you recommend to unlock this achievement? And suggestions for the other two skulls? Could you use Grunt Birthday Party and Pinata? Bandanna? Would any skull work?

Also, for some reason, when I click on the link for the Skull/Terminal Guide, it directs me to the old one, not 2.0, even though the link is for 2.0. Is this happening to anyone else? I've tried it in both Firefox and IE with the same results.
The description is wrong, you don't need Iron on. It's just ANY 3 skulls on and beat a level. Simple.
Dark Splank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #39
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
The description is wrong, you don't need Iron on. It's just ANY 3 skulls on and beat a level. Simple.
Great. Level suggestion? Skull suggestions to make it easy? I think both of these should be noted in the guide.
Old 11-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #40
Vectorman953

Zombie Gary Oak's Gamercard
Quote:
Great. Level suggestion? Skull suggestions to make it easy? I think both of these should be noted in the guide.
Bandana, Grunt Birthday, and Boom.
It makes the first level horrendously easy, as you just chuck (infinite) grenades in the tight corridors the entire time

Vectorman953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #41
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Thank you kindly
Old 11-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #42
Mattycake360

Mattycake360's Gamercard
Does anyone know if you can use the bandana skull to beat the campaign on legendary and still get the achievement?
Mattycake360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #43
Dark Splank

Dark Splank's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattycake360 View Post
Does anyone know if you can use the bandana skull to beat the campaign on legendary and still get the achievement?
Yes you can, Skulls do not disable achievements.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #44
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
I’ll Take That 25
Fly a Banshee on the level “Assault on the Control Room”

There are two ways to do this. The official way is on the snowy bridge toward the end of the level. Kill the elite pilot and jump in to get it. The other method, which makes the level much easier in general, is the banshee glitch.
Banshee glitch? Since it's mentioned in the solution, I think it should be explained in the guide...

Quote:
Assault On The Control Room: Steal a Banshee
On the halo level assault on the control room, at the area where you run across a natural bridge to get to the other side (the one where you can see the entrance to the control room from it is very high up) you can run across very quickly and kill the alien getting in the banshee. take it yourself, and skip a lot of the level, it works in 2 player, but the 2nd banshee is a bit further on, so the first player who gets his has to ram the alien getting in it.
source: http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/xbo...atsHints_2.htm

Old 11-14-2011, 07:35 PM   #45
Ganondorf6667

Ganondorf6667's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm if playing Co-Op unlocks both Legendary Achievements?
PSN : Ganondorf6667
Completed Retail : 14
Completed Arcade : 9
Ganondorf6667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 07:38 PM   #46
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganondorf6667 View Post
Playing co-op unlocks all three difficulty achievements. Unlike Halo: Reach, you do not have to play this game solo to unlock the Legendary achievement.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #47
MixMaker1

MixMaker117's Gamercard
Quote:
Playing co-op unlocks all three difficulty achievements. Unlike Halo: Reach, you do not have to play this game solo to unlock the Legendary achievement.
Whew!

*does the happy dance*

100% COMPLETED HALO PROFILE!
Marathon: Durandal / 100% (15/15 Achievements)
Halo Wars / 100% (58/58 Achievements)
Halo 2: Vista / 100% (41/41 Achievements)
Halo 3: ODST / 100% (47/47 Achievements)
Halo 3 / 100% (79/79 Achievements)
Halo Reach / 100% (69/69 Achievements)
Halo: CE:A / 100% (44/44 Achievements)
Halo 4 / 100% (76/76 Achievements)

UPCOMING!
Halo: Spartan Assault / 0% (20/20)
MixMaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:14 PM   #48
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattycake360 View Post
Quote:
Yes you can, Skulls do not disable achievements.
. . . and . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganondorf6667 View Post
Quote:
Three words:

Hell. F**king. Yes.

Pardon my language lol. Just super excited. Can't wait to have fun with this game! I'll probably get the Bandana skull ASAP, then do Legendary.

Last edited by Nevander; 11-14-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #50
Vicktacular

Vicktacular's Gamercard
For Walk It Off and He's Unstoppable, it should be noted in the guide that a co-op partner can do almost all of the fighting throughout the level while the person going for the achievements holds back and waits for his buddy to finish all the fighting. There are no ambushes or forced combat which will make it easy, though it will take some extra time.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #51
Spiider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
. . . and . . .

Three words:

Hell. F**king. Yes.

Pardon my language lol. Just super excited. Can't wait to have fun with this game! I'll probably get the Bandana skull ASAP, then do Legendary.
Ditto. Looking forward to it!
Spiider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #53
MixMaker1

MixMaker117's Gamercard
Beachhead achivement isn't that bad. A suggestion for people who are having trouble, come back to it after you get the Bandana skull. Aim for the grunts with the pistol and just launch grenades at the Elites on Heroic. You will most definitely kill everything before any of your soldiers die.

100% COMPLETED HALO PROFILE!
Marathon: Durandal / 100% (15/15 Achievements)
Halo Wars / 100% (58/58 Achievements)
Halo 2: Vista / 100% (41/41 Achievements)
Halo 3: ODST / 100% (47/47 Achievements)
Halo 3 / 100% (79/79 Achievements)
Halo Reach / 100% (69/69 Achievements)
Halo: CE:A / 100% (44/44 Achievements)
Halo 4 / 100% (76/76 Achievements)

UPCOMING!
Halo: Spartan Assault / 0% (20/20)
MixMaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 02:05 AM   #54
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This guide looks amazing.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #55
A Grenade

A Grenade's Gamercard
I have a suggestion for the OP.
For "How Pedestrian", you don't need to grenade jump at all if you have a second controller. Just have the guest get into the Warthog and go clear the jump then shortly there after, the achievement account will teleport forward past the jump.
I can confirm this works and no you won't teleport into the Warthog, you just appear next to it.

A Grenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 AM   #56
HeartbreakRidge

HeartbreakRidge's Gamercard
I know that for He's Unstoppable reverting to previous save voids the cheevo (right?) but does that go for Walk It Off too?
HeartbreakRidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:58 AM   #57
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Are you saying its possible to get all achievements in 5 hours. Some missions in campaign can take up to 2 hours. Plus going back through the game and getting the other achievements missed. This is more like a 10-15 hours for 1000G.

Also you said hardest in the series? I would say Halo Wars was the hardest if you counted that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee

Last edited by SpongebobRoundpants; 11-16-2011 at 06:00 AM.
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:48 AM   #58
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongebobRoundpants View Post
Are you saying its possible to get all achievements in 5 hours. Some missions in campaign can take up to 2 hours. Plus going back through the game and getting the other achievements missed. This is more like a 10-15 hours for 1000G.

Also you said hardest in the series? I would say Halo Wars was the hardest if you counted that.
Well technically if you've ever seen the top Halo: CE Speedrun video, this is technically possible to do in about 2 hours. 5 is generous; However, you're correct. That was supposed to be 15, not 5.

And Halo Wars wasn't actually that hard. Just really time consuming thanks to "Running the Show."

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Grenade View Post
I have a suggestion for the OP.
For "How Pedestrian", you don't need to grenade jump at all if you have a second controller. Just have the guest get into the Warthog and go clear the jump then shortly there after, the achievement account will teleport forward past the jump.
I can confirm this works and no you won't teleport into the Warthog, you just appear next to it.
I'll add that this with my update tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartbreakRidge View Post
I know that for He's Unstoppable reverting to previous save voids the cheevo (right?) but does that go for Walk It Off too?
Unstoppable will be voided, but Walk It Off will not.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #59
Agusta1

Agusta1's Gamercard
Here's another for the guide.

Check Out my Shitty Videos On Youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/user/44Yuri44...4?feature=mhum
Agusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 11:17 AM   #60
Dark Splank

Dark Splank's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusta1 View Post
Here's another for the guide.

Halo: CEA - Grenadier Achievement - YouTube
Good vid but you missed the Invisibility, that helps alot if you want to avoid most of it.