PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-30-2011, 03:17 PM   #1
Billy_S

Nivisec's Gamercard
Unhappy Single player tips?

This game has frustrated me to no end. I don't think I'm that bad at it; I had no troubles with the first one and really enjoyed it. On this one I'm about ready to just accept I threw away $10 and give up.

I have tried stage 3 about 12 times and always die at the end. My AI players are immediately killed (great AI, just stand there and die) once the Sheriff shows up with the exploding zombies, and there are too many zombies left to take on by myself even if I manage to kill the Sheriff.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to continually play the first two stages to boost my characters before I can survive?
Billy_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
booster17

Boost17's Gamercard
Did it on my third try myself, and all I can advise is to get over to the Flying Donut as soon as possible to let that take out any spare zombies and (hopefully) knock some health off the Sheriff.

I also blew up the car in the middle to set the Sheriff and some zombies on fire as well.
booster17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:19 AM   #3
cd6ez6nut6zz

DOU6CD6EZNUTZ6Z's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_S View Post
This game has frustrated me to no end. I don't think I'm that bad at it; I had no troubles with the first one and really enjoyed it. On this one I'm about ready to just accept I threw away $10 and give up.

I have tried stage 3 about 12 times and always die at the end. My AI players are immediately killed (great AI, just stand there and die) once the Sheriff shows up with the exploding zombies, and there are too many zombies left to take on by myself even if I manage to kill the Sheriff.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to continually play the first two stages to boost my characters before I can survive?

i had trouble as well but i kept trying and i got it and yes you could go back to the first two stages if you think that it would help you that much try to hold on to their special powers a little longer if you can per stage
cd6ez6nut6zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #4
Don Manolo

don manolito's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Use Jimmy's Pwn move on the sherrif, and remember that you are invincible while using it so you can just stand still next to him and keep unloading! Hope this helps.

Thanks to the_b1ues for the sig!
Don Manolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:07 AM   #5
AssassinDK

AssassinDK's Gamercard
I think it's a good idea to play the second stage repeatedly to upgrade your characters. After doing that I went from stage 5 through the end in one go.
Just remember to use the different pwnage abilities and especially remember that the father's one regenerates health, which is quite useful. And as someone stated, use Jeremy's pwnage on the bigger zombies, since it takes them down quite easily, especially if it's upgraded and his machine gun is as well.
AssassinDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
Gearbolt

Send a message via Yahoo to Gearbolt

Gearbolt013's Gamercard
I also had trouble with this one. Upgrading does help.
Gearbolt is offline   Reply With Quote