PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Spectral Force 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2009, 06:08 PM   #1
LanceX

LanceX2's Gamercard
can someone clarify how to get break and jadou?

for break. I have to be rank 7 and nameless HAS to be alive wile underworld is dead right?

Even if i kill underworld first and nameless dies later ill lose the chance?

and for jadou. How do i get the little snow quest and what rank was that again? Do i have to kill overlord or underworld for her/his quests?
Old 06-01-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
xxEquilibriumxx

xXEquilibriumXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nameless army must be destroyed as well, but after underworld to get break. For little snow overlord army must be destroyed and it'll be on of the last missions in the game.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
LanceX

LanceX2's Gamercard
so as long as i kill underworld first thing and then nameless dies I can get break? just as long as underworld dies first?
Old 07-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
strasti

XxstrastixX's Gamercard
Yes kill the Underworld army first and then the Nameless. After you defeat the Nameless army you will get a mission where you can obtain Break.
strasti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 03:20 AM   #5
iFraust

Defraust's Gamercard
Now I definitely killed the Underworld before the Nameless Army (but after the Elf Alliance) however I got the mission to recruit Al. I know for sure I defeated Underworld first because it was the easiest to fight. Flauster is now the only army and I even have level 9 missions showing so I'm assuming that no matter how sure I am I have to be wrong?
iFraust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 AM   #6
Anti Wigger

Anti Wigger's Gamercard
What if you don't personally beat Underword, but a 3rd party does?
Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 AM   #7
whytebler000

FF Knight x84x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by strasti View Post
Yes kill the Underworld army first and then the Nameless. After you defeat the Nameless army you will get a mission where you can obtain Break.
You can get Break before nameless army is obliterated. Literally just did it, and Nameless is still around.

I actually have a ton of missions now, all hunting other nation's generals.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
Tyranid Slayer

Tyranid Slayer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iFraust View Post
Now I definitely killed the Underworld before the Nameless Army (but after the Elf Alliance) however I got the mission to recruit Al. I know for sure I defeated Underworld first because it was the easiest to fight. Flauster is now the only army and I even have level 9 missions showing so I'm assuming that no matter how sure I am I have to be wrong?
The exact same thing just happened to me. I killed the elf alliance first, then the Underworld army for the same reasons you did. I got the game down to Flauster,
Overworld Army, and Nameless Army. I took out the nameless army and then did one of the forced missions. When I finished that I found that Al's mission had unlocked but not Break's. There has to be more conditions for unlocking Break's mission than simply defeating the underworld army while the nameless army is still in existence, because two people have experienced this situation now.
Tyranid Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 AM   #9
Tyranid Slayer

I just got break. I believe that from what I saw in my two playthroughs one of two conditions, or possibly both, must be met. You need to wait til the endgame to take out either the Underworld Army or the Nameless Army, or you need to let the army whose character you want to conquer another nation before they are destroyed. I am betting on the first condition though, because the second doesn't make a whole lot of sense due to the fact that it is extraordinarily difficult to manage multiple nations offensives at once.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
No you have to choose between Break or Al in your first playthorugh. After that then you can get who ever you didn't choose on NG+
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 06:42 AM   #11
Tyranid Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray5555 View Post
No you have to choose between Break or Al in your first playthorugh. After that then you can get who ever you didn't choose on NG+
Except that I chose to try to get break on my first playthrough, and wound up getting al's recruitment mission instead, even though all of the conditions for break's mission were fulfilled and some of al's were not. Not to mention the fact that I can recruit both Al and Break in my second playthrough. I am not trying to be rude but I am trying to raise a valid point in that the list of conditions for getting one of these two characters on the first playthrough does not seem to be complete. As I said in an earlier post, I am not the first person to have experienced this situation on the first playthrough.