PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #1
Sheepdog

Sheepdog SP's Gamercard
Veteran Challenge?

I believe I saw this posted on the xbox.com forums ages ago when MW2 was first released. I didn't see it on here, so I wondered if anyone else has been keeping interest or a tally. Basically the list was of gamertags that had legitimately completed ALL Veteran achievements on ALL Call of Duty games available on the 360 (now consisting of Classic, CoD2, CoD3, CoD4, W@W, MW2, Black Ops and MW3), but I don't remember there being a prize necessarily other than having your gamertag/card showcased.

Though CoD games are becoming easier and easier concerning the Veteran difficulty (in my opinion), I'm darn proud of completing CoD2 and CoD4 on Veteran, and though I'm ashamed I invested the time in W@W, I'm proud of adding that to my list, too. I haven't personally completed all the CoD's (I don't own Classic and I hated... nay, LOATHED CoD3's campaign), but I think anyone that has needs a big ol' high-five, assuming they don't mind the plethora of inevitable messages asking, "OMFGWTFBBQ HOW'D YOU BEAT THIS?!?!!!!!!11!!1111one"

If this is on here please feel free to insult my already-established lack of ability to find things right in front of my face. If it isn't, why not? Either way, I'm workin' towards it.
Sheepdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #2
KevinCa316
Banned User

its easier, but its still a bitch. cod2, cod4 and waw were damn near impossible... i dont mind difficult but impossible is ridiculous
KevinCa316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
DborKnowsBest

DborKnowsBest's Gamercard
someone should get on that thread....asap

DborKnowsBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:54 AM   #4
shd

shd 2k's Gamercard
CoD 4? wasn't any harder than the rest imo. CoD 2 however is a whole different story. Still missing classics though, I have to get to that one as well..