A Guide to the Best Weapons and Armor (Includes "God" Armor)

Method

all you need to do is hit a and the middle xbox guide button at the same time and wait about 6 or 7 generous seconds (or when you can see your compass at the top of the screen again)

I have tried this loads and just cant get it to work !!! LOL Will keep trying it. TBH i dont mind that time gives me time to eat and drink a bit :-)

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried this loads and just cant get it to work !!! LOL Will keep trying it. TBH i dont mind that time gives me time to eat and drink a bit :-)

maybe if you hit A first and then immediately hit the guide button it might work. i didn't know about that trick until this guide and i don't know how i lived before it.

I am having problems with Hod. He won't talk to me to let me cut wood for him for money....:uzi: He just says lots of crazy anecdotes and walks off.

You don't need to talk to him, just find a tree stump with an axe wedged in it and click :abut: to start chopping wood. Then when you have enough go to Hod and there will be an option to sell the wood to him.

You don't need to talk to him, just find a tree stump with an axe wedged in it and click :abut: to start chopping wood. Then when you have enough go to Hod and there will be an option to sell the wood to him.

Oh god, thanks for this. I was cutting the large logs with the machine... :p Is the tree stump near to this contraption? I am not near my xbox so can't check!

Im nearing 100 in alchemy. I had Arcadia train me at lower levels then I would pickpocket my gold back from her. Never got caught. Then one day I enter her shop after looking around town for a fortify alchemy/smithing item and there's this guy talking with her behind the counter, another leaning against the wall, and another sitting in the chair near the door I came in. Everyone looks at me and Arcadia says "You need to get out" just as the three guys start after me. I bolt out the door and a huge fight ensues around the town well. I kill them and on one of their bodies is a contract from Arcadia to kill me. She's lucky I still needed her; otherwise I'd have slain her where she stood for sending HiredThugs after me.

Exact same thing happened to me except I didn't kill the thugs as I had no armour or weapons. I just ran to the tower, waited and then went back.

Can anyone help please? I cant seem to get more than 22% of fortify alchemy on my gears, and the best potion I can make is 28% fortify Enchating, I got alcheming, enchating both lvl 100 and got all the perks that I should got...I just a bit depressed since i spend a lot of time and cant get any better results...please help D:

So if the armor cap is 567 what is the point of getting thousands of points over that besides doing it because you can lol.

If you don't max out alchemy and make a special crafting set of armor is it still possible to hit the armor cap with light armor and get 100% cost reduction on two spell lores?

Thanks for those in the know

Outside whiterun you can take a carriage to riften. In riften go to the blackbriar meadery and speak to the guy there about blackbriar to raise your speech. It's best to do this at the beginning of the whole process. At the end of the process I had around 90,000 gold and I had bought lot's of weapons/leather/iron already.

Question: I figured I would use this method and get myself some badass glass armor and then raise the diffculty to master to balance input so I'm strong but the game is still fun. I was thinking and would it be a problem if I like to travel with companions?

I could make some kickass armor for my companion and you've him a kickass bow but would my dog be able to survive or would he get massacred? I love my dog and would rather not have to travel without him.

Also how hard/easy would it be if I had some kickass armor and weapons on master difficulty? Would I still be one shotting everything or would some thing still be a challenge as to not lose all the fun of the game.

Thanks for any replies :)

Incredible work there Method, it doesn't take long to work it out in the game how to make money, but for those starting out, or wanting to re-start with a full idea of what to do, that's absolutely superb stuff. Very well written, in-depth, and with a rationale behind it all.

You deserve a reward . . .

"1,000 Gold Added"

Excellent work. Each time I come into this sub forum I am more impressed by the quality of the guides that people are writing up, especially this one and like the companion guide by Idiiviil and the Skillbook guide (ack forgot the writers name). It's good stuff.

I agree! Thanks to all for their hard work. I havnt gotten into enchanting/smithing and alchemy as much as I'd like to...this is so much help.

Guys I've just ordered the game and will play this game soon - do you think if I wanna fully explore the game - should I start with this guide?

I'm new at Elder Scrolls and this guide sounds like it doesn't takes so much and will reward me with pretty stuff at the end...

Personally, I wouldn't use this guide on your first play through or if you've never played an elder scrolls before. I'd play through regularly to fully immerse yourself in the game, and after awhile, once you've completed the game, then go ahead and do it if you want.

I was Lv35 and had completed all of the guild quests and the civil war quest and had put in about 80-85 hours of gameplay before I started this guide. Yeah, it's worth it in the end, but for a first time player, I don't know if it's the best idea. But that's just my opinion and you are more than happy to do what you want or play the game how you would think you would have the most fun :woop:

Question: I figured I would use this method and get myself some badass glass armor and then raise the diffculty to master to balance input so I'm strong but the game is still fun. I was thinking and would it be a problem if I like to travel with companions?

I could make some kickass armor for my companion and you've him a kickass bow but would my dog be able to survive or would he get massacred? I love my dog and would rather not have to travel without him.

Also how hard/easy would it be if I had some kickass armor and weapons on master difficulty? Would I still be one shotting everything or would some thing still be a challenge as to not lose all the fun of the game.

Thanks for any replies :)

Well I have a Daedric bow at 170ish damage, still a ways to go on skill and perks, it was crafted to max specs, I still dont 1 shot everything on adept. But with companions, the trick is to not actually meet them until you are a higher level. They will match your current level when you aquire them and stay there. No matter what armor you have given them, they will still be bitches late game. The thing about making overpowered weapons, you will feel like a god most times, but there will still be some enemies (albeit few and far between) that will still give you some challenge. I think on master it will be a bit more often though.

As for another commet a ways back, I'm not going to quote it though....

I am getting 29% enchantments on gear as well, 27% is definately not the max. I'm using the 2 head equips as well.

thankyou Method! I'm 80+ hours into the game somehow(:eek:), and have been playing I guess how the developers intended and rarely boosting (for money mainly). I'm just going with it and pissing about etc.

I'm light armour and won't bother going heavy just for daedric, I'll save that for a 2nd playthrough, but I'm definitely gonna do that +smithing/alchemy%-armour trick! I have legendary glass from a found potion but my cuirass is only 166. Gonna make me some potions and hopefully make some 200+ glass armour. Not bothered about maxing out etc. as I'm sneek orientated, but I'm gonna be a maxed out juggernaught on my next playthrough c:

Thanks again! *bookmarked*

PS. what's the best race for ultimate warrior badass?