PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Stacking
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-24-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
UCB Disco

Disco Penguins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Screen Glitch

I am currently experiencing an awful glitch in Stacking. I just bought the game [finally], thanks to the sale this week, and I just finished the Steam Ship level.

During the Steam Ship level, I noticed some specks on the screen while playing, but I didn't pay attention to it, as I thought it was "sparkles" on the screen when entering the ballroom. However, as I continued playing the Steam Ship level, I noticed more and more of these specks started showing up. I really noticed the problem when I watched a cut-scene, and the cut-scene was glitching out.

At first, I thought it might have been my HD cable. I reset my system, restarted Stacking, and it immediately went back into that state. The weird thing is that the Pause screen was fine. It was just the gameplay screen that was spazzing out.

I deleted the game off of my hard drive and redownloaded it, and I am getting the same thing. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what in the world do I do to fix this?

UCB Disco is offline   Reply With Quote