Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Moto GP 09/10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
Dawnbraker

Dawnbraker's Gamercard
Lost My Bike Today.

Well, I had 1 more upgrade to do on my bike and I had two more little bars to go until level 30, finished my season and though long and hard about continuing '09 or enjoying the '10 download. Since I had played through like 4 seasons on '09, I decided to go for '10 and race with this seasons riders.

You all can guess what happened, right? My season is gone! I try and start at Qatar and it says the downloadable content is no longer available. Yeah, I then researched the problem and read this Capcom response to the situation with some magazine stating that they were working on a solution.

That was back when the update came out, man.

My question is, has anyone heard anything since?

I guess the REAL solution is to start a new career and be restricted to the '09 season if I want those achievements I was soooo close to unlocking.

Just venting a little here. It was very disappointing to lose my bike.

"The only way to get stronger, is to play a stronger opponent."
-Fundamentals of Chess
Dawnbraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 05:43 AM   #2
oakman269

oakman269's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnbraker View Post
Well, I had 1 more upgrade to do on my bike and I had two more little bars to go until level 30, finished my season and though long and hard about continuing '09 or enjoying the '10 download. Since I had played through like 4 seasons on '09, I decided to go for '10 and race with this seasons riders.

You all can guess what happened, right? My season is gone! I try and start at Qatar and it says the downloadable content is no longer available. Yeah, I then researched the problem and read this Capcom response to the situation with some magazine stating that they were working on a solution.

That was back when the update came out, man.

My question is, has anyone heard anything since?

I guess the REAL solution is to start a new career and be restricted to the '09 season if I want those achievements I was soooo close to unlocking.

Just venting a little here. It was very disappointing to lose my bike.
Crazy! Was this ever resolved?
oakman269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:58 PM   #3
mracree9

mracree9's Gamercard
4 years on, I just had this same issue!

I had an awesome bike at 250cc and decided to take on the Moto2 season (as it wouldn't let me do the MotoGP season) to receive the same message.

I now have a terrible bike at 250cc and barely any money and terrible staff! Grr!

Pile of Shame:
AC3, Bioshock, Brink, CoD: MW3, Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, GRID 2, Halo: CE, Homefront, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, LEGO Batman, LEGO Harry Potter 5-7, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Mass Effect 2, Medal of Honor, Pure, Saints Row 4, SC: Conviction, Star Wars: Force Unleashed
mracree9 is offline   Reply With Quote