PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > James Bond 007: Bloodstone
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
John SWFC

John SWFC's Gamercard
Matchmaking is awful

I've lost count of how many times the game somehow decides that a fair way of setting up a team deathmatch is to put up to 5 players who are ranked at level 50 all on the same team, when the highest ranked player on the other side is no more than mid 20s. Sometimes I've faced a team including 4 or 5 level 50s (for some reason they always seem to be the opposition instead of on my team as well!) and I've been the highest ranked player on my team despite being only a level 15.

Even if they're in a party together or something, the game shouldn't allow them to basically rape a team of noobs every time.
John SWFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
jggamerpro

jggamerpro's Gamercard
Actually that is not always the case dude. Im number one on the leaderboards on that game and i got knocked down to the sucky team sometimes! The game tries to split up the teams evenly by true skill rank but all the top players like the blue team for some reason!
jggamerpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:10 AM   #3
SpongebobRoundpants

gamerboyTHXtss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jggamerpro View Post
Actually that is not always the case dude. Im number one on the leaderboards on that game and i got knocked down to the sucky team sometimes! The game tries to split up the teams evenly by true skill rank but all the top players like the blue team for some reason!
Yeah I have played with you many many times. You love that grenade launcher. Anyways do you want to play sometime?

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiddenLongshot?feature=mhee
SpongebobRoundpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
Marketman316

Marketman316's Gamercard
Obvious answer-dont play it!