PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #31
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hows this for a story related reason for Desmond to still be in the animus?

Subject 16 wasn't helping him in the end, but took his body. Desmond himself never left. No screaming etc because he just doesn't realise that his body is up and walking around yet.

Last edited by SpinelesS; 11-26-2011 at 06:17 PM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #32
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinelesS View Post
Hows this for a story related reason for Desmond to still be in the animus?

Subject 16 wasn't helping him in the end, but took his body. Desmond himself never left. No screaming etc because he just doesn't realise that his body is up and walking around yet.
I had that thought too, as Subject 16 even mentioned something like that earlier. But since I thought the exact same thing about the ending of the second Matrix movie (Agent Smith was going to possess Neo) and was wrong about that, I figured I was wrong about this too.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:00 AM   #33
Fanboy

RPGs ftw EA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coroner117 View Post
Nonono, You said and I quote:

"Altair has an apple, he goes to Crete leaves the apple(apple number 6) then he goes back to Acre in the memory from Assassin's Creed 2 and then goes to Asia to kill Ghengis Khan ( I don't know if I spelled that right) and magically comes back to Masyaf with another apple.!(apple number 2)"

Read and keep reading until we both agree you said Altaïr had two Apples, this is wrong.
About me saying Altaïr never had the Sixth Apple and Ezio never had (only seen and found) the Second Apple: These are just some facts to support my theory.
At the end of your post it says, quoted again:

"So my point is, how did Altair get two apples.?!?!"

I answered this and I'll answer it again: Altaïr never had two Apples!

Yess he did.!!!!
Then how Ezio get his hands on the apple in Cyprus (which you even stated that Altair left in the library) and how did Ezio entounter yet another apple in the sectret librabry/vault under Masya.!

If you can explain all this with clear evidence then I will believe you but until then I think you clearly have to play these games again.
Fanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #34
Christix

cajeel's Gamercard
Ezio says in AC:R that the keys (6 here, maybe more...5 for the door and the "last one" in the hands of Altaïr (What for ?!?) ) are part of an artefact...If this artefact is an apple then yes Altaïr had 2 apples. One in the library, another broken in parts and some given to Marco Polo...
So we can think there are other parts elsewhere. We don't have enough elements about Altaïr...One game and some stolen moments...Nothing else !
Christix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #35
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
Yess he did.!!!!
Then how Ezio get his hands on the apple in Cyprus (which you even stated that Altair left in the library) and how did Ezio entounter yet another apple in the sectret librabry/vault under Masya.!

If you can explain all this with clear evidence then I will believe you but until then I think you clearly have to play these games again.
Here we go again. I have no clue how to explain this to you, therefore I’ll write down the histories of both apples.

Second Apple: ‘Those who came before’ made/created the Second Apple. They hid it in the catacombs of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. Templars found this Piece of Eden and after a while Templar Grand Master Robert de Sable claimed it for himself. Al Mualim heard of this and had sent three of his finest assassins to go get it. These assassins were Altaïr Ibn La’ahad and the brothers Malik and Kadar Al-Sayf. Malik brought the Apple to Al Mualim and Kadar died, because Altaïr screwed up the entire operation. – Assassin’s Creed – (replacement for entire story) Altaïr owns the Apple. He studied it, used it, etc.. And now and important one: Altaïr also carried it with him when journeying to Cyprus to eliminate the Templars there to search for another Piece of Eden. BUT: he DIDN’T find the Sixth Apple, because it wasn’t there. He does find the Limassol Archives and temporarily leaves the Second Apple there, before claiming it back afraid that the Templars claim it again. Finally, at the end of his life he leaves the Second Apple for Ezio to find in his own private Library/Vault/Tomb. Ezio finds but not claims this Apple. He didn’t even know there was yet another Apple hidden beneath Masyaf, he thought there was just some secret, until he finds the Apple off course! End of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations.

Sixth Apple (Ezio’s Apple): ‘Those who came before’ made/created the Sixth Apple. They hid it in somewhere in Cyprus, but not the Limassol Archives. We know this, because Altaïr already searched there! Templars found it and as you said: Ezio heard: "What if that's why they sent the ship to Cyprus? To find this... Piece of Eden... and bring it back to Venezia.". Ezio comes up with a plan and recovers the Apple (in Venice) and eventually hides it in a First Civilization Vault beneath the Santa Maria Aracoeli in Rome between 1503 and 1506.

You said, quoted:

“Then how Ezio get his hands on the apple in Cyprus (which you even stated that Altair left in the library) and how did Ezio entounter yet another apple in the sectret librabry/vault under Masya.!”

I said, and this is a direct quote with nothing altered:

“He leaves the Second Apple in the Limassol Arcives in Cyprus not Crete, circumstances worked against this plan however, and he decided to keep the Apple for himself, lest it fall into the wrong hands.”

Read, read, read: I said “…circumstances worked against this plan however, and he decided to keep the Apple for himself…” He left the Apple temporarily in Cyprus, but reclaims it for himself and goes to Masyaf after which Ezio finds it, but NOT claims it. The Apple Ezio has (Sixth Apple) was found by the Templars and claimed by Ezio after being transported from Cyprus to Venice, but this isn’t the Second Apple!

There, I think you owe me an apology.
Constipation causes people not to give a crap.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
Always avoid awesome alliterations.
Coroner117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:10 PM   #36
Coroner117

Coroner117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christix View Post
Ezio says in AC:R that the keys (6 here, maybe more...5 for the door and the "last one" in the hands of Altaïr (What for ?!?) ) are part of an artefact...If this artefact is an apple then yes Altaïr had 2 apples. One in the library, another broken in parts and some given to Marco Polo...
So we can think there are other parts elsewhere. We don't have enough elements about Altaïr...One game and some stolen moments...Nothing else !
I don't think these "Keys of Altaïr" are parts of an Apple, a Piece of Eden, maybe, but not an Apple. Why? Because there too big to be part of an Apple and because there called "Keys of Altaïr". We must assume that these are made to be keys for Altaïr's library, by Altaïr using the Second Apple.
Constipation causes people not to give a crap.
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
Always avoid awesome alliterations.
Coroner117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 03:36 PM   #37
Jesuit007

Saitta's Gamercard
Ignoble end to Lucy. I can only assume Kristen Bell said "eff it, I'm out."

Still, some sort of closure for Desmond should occur. When he wakes up at the end of Revelations, I would imagine there would be some dialog there with Shawn and Rebecca.

Oh well, I can assume there will finally be some answers in AC3, but I can't help but feel that Desmond's part in Revelations was a bit muddled.

However, I concur that the Library scene was incredible.

Arcade Complete - 9
Jesuit007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #38
DanielH

CraziestDemonic's Gamercard
i took the ending that Desmond IS Going to be IN AC III. get to see him train. then Desmond, AS A Playable character, but as the Assassin in modern or past time, we'll see.

but, man what an ending for altair. play him 1 more time, then .

R.I.P Altair R.I.P.
DanielH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 06:47 PM   #39
fivebyfive200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesuit007 View Post
Ignoble end to Lucy. I can only assume Kristen Bell said "eff it, I'm out."

she is probably the most expensive voice actor of all of them
fivebyfive200 is offline   Reply With Quote