PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #61
Fluff

Just one little question...how to get "Platinum Fugitive"? I know it's in the list but i dont understand the meaning of the description.

I've already won a match as a fugitive over the whole 10 minutes and with killing people..so we won with 1000 or 1500 BG - but no name. Why?
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #62
PureTechniquex

Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluff View Post
Just one little question...how to get "Platinum Fugitive"? I know it's in the list but i dont understand the meaning of the description.

I've already won a match as a fugitive over the whole 10 minutes and with killing people..so we won with 1000 or 1500 BG - but no name. Why?
Get 1 kill as the Fugitive and stand still until the time runs out.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #63
Fluff

So damn simple? -_-

Sheesh, what a bullshit.

But thanks anyway, dude.
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:57 PM   #64
NHS KEMISH

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
I have a question....What happen if I do the achieve Honey Moon Perio..... Offline.... Is one of the Nomes De Guerre and I'm missing only few ones....

And I don't want to wait until Nov 11 to get my 1000G....

Will something happen if I do it?
NHS KEMISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 AM   #65
CK Bigbang
Banned User

Nothing will happen when you do it offline, you'll get your nom and your achievement
CK Bigbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:49 AM   #66
PureTechniquex

Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK Bigbang View Post
Nothing will happen when you do it offline, you'll get your nom and your achievement
Actually you have to set the date to November 11th 2010 for the Nom, because the 1st time i did the clock glitch on different date i got the achievement but didnt get the Nom.

So if you do get the achievement make sure you check your Noms for it aswell.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:02 AM   #67
NHS KEMISH

NHS KEMISH's Gamercard
Ok, thx guys! I'll do it like that then And I'll be sure to put it in 11Nov, thx.
NHS KEMISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:47 AM   #68
Wry Guardian

Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Man.... The requirements for some of these noms are just ridiculous. What was Capcom thinking rofl. Reading through I'll be lucky if I even get half of these before getting tired of this game.
Old 08-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #69
x13FISHx

x13FISHx's Gamercard
Special and Complete Noms

Do you have to have all these to unlock the achievement. It seems like somewhere I read you do not need the Special Noms but one of the Complete Noms is to have ALL Noms. So I would think that you would not need the Complete Noms as well, if that were the case.
x13FISHx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:35 AM   #70
Kitsune Tsukai

Quote:
Originally Posted by x13FISHx View Post
Do you have to have all these to unlock the achievement. It seems like somewhere I read you do not need the Special Noms but one of the Complete Noms is to have ALL Noms. So I would think that you would not need the Complete Noms as well, if that were the case.
^This. Can someone verify this info? Im also concerned about that. I also posted on another thread, but I have yet to get any information about this matter.
Kitsune Tsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #71
PuRe MiiDNiGHT

PuRe MiiDNiGHT's Gamercard
Thanks but on knight ont nom thing do u have to do it on capaign?
Old 09-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #72
ZHA0 YUN

ZHA0 YUN's Gamercard
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I'm stuck trying to get the sprinter NDG. I tried running using different methods, all with sprinter 2 on, but no joy
ZHA0 YUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:56 AM   #73
Eddy Kemp

Eddy Kemp's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHA0 YUN View Post
Hi everyone,

Quick question, I'm stuck trying to get the sprinter NDG. I tried running using different methods, all with sprinter 2 on, but no joy
I was able to get this on my first attempt while playing Episode 2, Chapter 1, Area 1. Obviously I had the ability (Sprinter II) turned on, and simply ran from end to end of the short hallway right before the end of the area.

You have to let the full length of the sprint finish (which had my guy running into the walls for a majority of this time, though I could usually wrap him around a full 180-degrees to send him back down the hall, but this was more for my own enjoyment and didn't have anything to do with the nom, obviously).

I guess just try it out as described above, and be certain to finish the entire Chapter to ensure it "counts" everything you did during that session.
Eddy Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:22 PM   #74
ZHA0 YUN

ZHA0 YUN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Kemp View Post
I was able to get this on my first attempt while playing Episode 2, Chapter 1, Area 1. Obviously I had the ability (Sprinter II) turned on, and simply ran from end to end of the short hallway right before the end of the area.

You have to let the full length of the sprint finish (which had my guy running into the walls for a majority of this time, though I could usually wrap him around a full 180-degrees to send him back down the hall, but this was more for my own enjoyment and didn't have anything to do with the nom, obviously).

I guess just try it out as described above, and be certain to finish the entire Chapter to ensure it "counts" everything you did during that session.
Thanks, I finally got it. I think I know the reason why it didn't work.....

I did it in training, it didn't register
ZHA0 YUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #75
DWHFloyd

this really should be stickied and the other stickied removed. this one is WAY better for information.
DWHFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #76
RA1NKING
Banned User

Agreed , thats why Im currently bumping this !
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:04 PM   #77
BounTyHunteR Zero

This should be on the front Page
BounTyHunteR Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #78
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
actually hand of bloods guide should be stickied...it is the best one...let me move that one to the top
Old 12-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #79
BounTyHunteR Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDAMRONxx View Post
actually hand of bloods guide should be stickied...it is the best one...let me move that one to the top
Oh Please you can see he stole the information from here and the Images from the Original Creator of the Guide
Old 12-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #80
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
um...u should go read it before you say anything again...he has descriptions of how to do each nom de guerre not just the description given in the brady guides lol...especially the ones where the description is wrong. His guide also includes the best places to do the tougher noms and the best way to do each GJ...wayyyy better u should go check it out
Old 12-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #81
BounTyHunteR Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxDAMRONxx View Post
um...u should go read it before you say anything again...he has descriptions of how to do each nom de guerre not just the description given in the brady guides lol...especially the ones where the description is wrong. His guide also includes the best places to do the tougher noms and the best way to do each GJ...wayyyy better u should go check it out
I have checked it an it is a direct rip of this one with added info in some places and in others he completely removed information also.

If he is going to steal information and Images he should have at least have Credit to BTHR Zero X of Capcom-Unity where the information and Images originally came from.

Also take from his guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand of Blood52 View Post

Faction noms

All of them are unlocked via leveling up. If you want them all you need to be lvl 99 with all 5 Factions.
This is BS you need to play Faction Matches also to get 45% of them

So yeah I am going to go in his thread in a Min and completely put it to shame for the rip and BS that it is
Old 12-04-2011, 12:45 AM   #82
BTHRZeroX

BTHR Zero's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BounTyHunteR Zero View Post
Thank you for informing me about this situation
BTHRZeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #83
Rushdog7

Rushdog7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamSlammer456 View Post
30 Win streak? Is this obtainable in player matches, because this seems impossible in ranked.
yes this can be done in player matches. if you already dont have these other couple nom as well, you should boost them with a friend by firing the nuke and black hole VS's on thunderpeal and waistland 10 times as well if you wanna get a few more out of the way during your boost.

...and thank you CK i didn't see the nom for "Mc Snipy" on the other noms list life made. one more nom closer to getting 100% :P
Rushdog7 is offline   Reply With Quote