PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Perfect Dark Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 05:43 AM   #1
Namaste
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 740
Stackable single player and co-op achievements

I just recently beat the game on Secret Agent on single player and that unlocked both Completed Single Secret Agent and Completed Single Agent. It is obvious that the single player achievements stack. Now what about this....

Let's say I beat the game on co-op under Dark Agent. As noted, all the co-op achievements that are ranked below Dark Agent will also unlock but here is my question, when doing co-op and beating the game, will the single player achievements unlock too?

Thanks in advance
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 01:17 PM   #2
Hybrid Duck
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18

Hybrid Duck's Gamercard
Sadly not, beating the game in co-op will only unlock the co-op achievements - not the single player achievements as well.

Also I believe to get the Dark Agent difficulty, you will need to unlock it by completing the game on Perfect Agent difficulty - don't hold me to that though!

Hope this helps you

P.S - If you like too, I am also looking to complete the co-op achievements, send me a message if you are interested at all!
My GT is - Hybrid Duck
Hybrid Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 11:03 PM   #3
KayCeaEffahless
 
KayCeaEffahless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ
Posts: 406

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yep what you said is right. The achievements for co-op will not stack with the ones from single player. But if you beat the game on the highest difficulty available from the start(perfect agent). It will unlock three at once, and unlock the option to play Dark Agent.
__________________
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #4
Namaste
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeaEffahless View Post
Yep what you said is right. The achievements for co-op will not stack with the ones from single player. But if you beat the game on the highest difficulty available from the start(perfect agent). It will unlock three at once, and unlock the option to play Dark Agent.
Can you have separate save files for both single player and co-op or do they have to be done at separate times?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:24 AM   #5
KayCeaEffahless
 
KayCeaEffahless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ
Posts: 406

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Basically they need to be done separately. But a certain difficulty is normally not unlocked until you complete the level before it on the same difficulty. So for example if you only beat the First mission on Agent. Then you'd only be able to play the second mission and any mission after it on Agent only. But if you beat it on Perfect then you can play the next mission on perfect and so on. By beating the game on Perfect on Co-op it wouldn't unlock the achievement for beating the game on solo, but it would unlock the ability to play ANY mission on any difficulty(solo or co-op). Also by beating the game on Perfect agent it would unlock Dark Agent for solo and co-op as well.

Hopefully that helped answer your question. If not I can try to explain it a lil better
__________________
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
Namaste
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 740
I am referring to save files, if that helps any. I was also told that you can obtain weapons in single player and use them in co-op. How about that?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 PM   #7
KayCeaEffahless
 
KayCeaEffahless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (. ▽ `.)ノ
Posts: 406

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes the weapons do carry over. If you have a plasma for example it makes most of the missions alot easier.
__________________
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:20 PM   #8
Namaste
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeaEffahless View Post
Yes the weapons do carry over. If you have a plasma for example it makes most of the missions alot easier.
Very nice. Thank you
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 12:29 AM   #9
D0ctorNick
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 160

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
Looking to do co-op achievements if anybody is interested. Preferably dark agent but will start on an easier difficulty and play through twice if you want. Msg/friend D0CtorNick if interested
__________________


Signature by LankstaTDOT
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #10
kiomx
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 44

kiomx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayCeaEffahless View Post
Basically they need to be done separately. But a certain difficulty is normally not unlocked until you complete the level before it on the same difficulty. So for example if you only beat the First mission on Agent. Then you'd only be able to play the second mission and any mission after it on Agent only. But if you beat it on Perfect then you can play the next mission on perfect and so on. By beating the game on Perfect on Co-op it wouldn't unlock the achievement for beating the game on solo, but it would unlock the ability to play ANY mission on any difficulty(solo or co-op). Also by beating the game on Perfect agent it would unlock Dark Agent for solo and co-op as well.

Hopefully that helped answer your question. If not I can try to explain it a lil better
I can also confirm beating perfect co op unlocks the ability to play ANY mission any difficulty either solo or coop. As I write, I have the achievement for one solo mission dark, and I don't have the single perfect ach... which can only confirm this, since I first finished coop perfect, then played dark solo one mission

I know this was not the original question on the thread
__________________
kiomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #11
Jeecie
 
Jeecie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5

Jeecie Le Cool's Gamercard
nope dont think so co-op and single are distinct
Jeecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.