PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #511
C-Roze

The Roze Of War's Gamercard
I'm stuck on "No Fighting In The War Room" but everytime I make it through the last corridor before the first launch, Price gets glitched and just waves in the doorway because supposedly Griggs is stuck, is their anyway I can avoid this glitch so I can finally finish this mission.
C-Roze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:58 PM   #512
ironmanandy

xXxEn1gmAxXx's Gamercard
why not just mod with modio? It makes the career really easy to get the veteran gamerscore
ironmanandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:51 AM   #513
Elevatiionzz

Send a message via AIM to Elevatiionzz

canceriddenseal's Gamercard
Uggg, cannot beat "One Shot, One Kill" on veteran. All Ghilled up is cake, then escaping after you shoot that guy is impossible.
Elevatiionzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:02 PM   #514
C-Roze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmanandy View Post
why not just mod with modio? It makes the career really easy to get the veteran gamerscore
What are you talking about? lol
Old 07-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #515
C-Roze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevatiionzz View Post
Uggg, cannot beat "One Shot, One Kill" on veteran. All Ghilled up is cake, then escaping after you shoot that guy is impossible.
It's not too bad, for the escape, you wanna use the cars for cover as much as possible, and get some shots off at your closest adversaries, but its one of those missions that takes time and little bit of luck as well, just perservere and you'll get it.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:18 PM   #516
no remix

anDrew o 3o's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevatiionzz View Post

I would suggest right after rappeling down to the streets go straight to the cars down the street. Throw a flashbang and try to kill as many enemies as you can. Throw another flashbang and sprint to the left to go to the appartments.

After the helicopter sequence, take McMillian with you and just go to the next area. Don't stop. Enemies were nice enough to just shoot MacMillian and not me when I did this. Hopefully this will work for you also.

The next segment should be fairly easy. If you're having problems. Use MacMillian as your human claymore. Once you're outside and waiting on your ride out of the area - plant C4's throughout the field where the enemies will walk through and place your claymores wherever you see fit except for 1. Run back to MacMillian and wait until the enemies come then trigger your C4's.

When the helicopters come with enemy reinforcements run to the ticketbooth next to the ferris wheel, place your last claymore at the entrance and go prone facing the exit. You should be safe from all the grenades that you'll get tossed. If any goes in the booth, it goes without saying, throw it away. When your ride out of there comes, sprint to MacMillian and shoot as many enemies as you can on the way. Once you have him, cross your fingers and hope you don't die while you head to the chopper. As C-Roze said, it takes time. Good luck!
no remix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #517
benomino

Send a message via AIM to benomino Send a message via MSN to benomino Send a message via Yahoo to benomino

benomino's Gamercard
one shot one kill, no fighting in the war room, and war pig
benomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:12 AM   #518
haha101799

IPP x BLTZKRIEG's Gamercard
how do you beat the 4th mission
haha101799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #519
mikemc

mcfly800's Gamercard
thanks to this thread i was able to finally get through One Shot, One Kill...i just hid in the ticket booth until the heli came and snatched up McMillan and bolted....thanks again

"People will be more persuaded by the depth of your convictions than the height of your logic."
mikemc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #520
Mo0se Knuckle

Mo0se KnuCkle1's Gamercard
Shock and Awe keeps screwing me over, right as I rescue the pilot, I get shot from behind and my squad does nothing..
Mo0se Knuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #521
Daunting Lady

Daunting Lady's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Iím stuck on ďNo Fighting In The War Room". I got a check point after hours of trying just before the circular rooms. But I now keep on getting killed in the corridors connecting the circular rooms. I watched a youtube video the other day with tactics. Iím going to give it another try this weekend.

I donít think Iím ever going to get 100% complete on this game.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #522
rocrom

rocromxbox's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Lady View Post
Iím stuck on ďNo Fighting In The War Room". I got a check point after hours of trying just before the circular rooms. But I now keep on getting killed in the corridors connecting the circular rooms. I watched a youtube video the other day with tactics. Iím going to give it another try this weekend.

I donít think Iím ever going to get 100% complete on this game.
I am stucked on the same level, same location as you. I've seen the same videos, and i can't make it the same way, enemies soldiers are always shooting me dead with one bullet as they enter in my point of view. Disarming.
And I've heard, though it's not impossible to make this 1000G, that the last level is the hardest. creepy.
rocrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 01:07 AM   #523
jammiejay85

jammiejay85's Gamercard
No Fighting In The War Room I must have tried over 100 times and i still cant beat it which route do you thinks best the left or the right path. The timer seems to give me added pressure aswell when I do it i'm gonna celebrate big time.
Mile High Club is the only other achievement I need.

Last edited by jammiejay85; 11-16-2010 at 01:10 AM.
jammiejay85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #524
Reverendjc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammiejay85 View Post
No Fighting In The War Room I must have tried over 100 times and i still cant beat it which route do you thinks best the left or the right path. The timer seems to give me added pressure aswell when I do it i'm gonna celebrate big time.
Mile High Club is the only other achievement I need.
I took the right path and found this part fairly straight forward to be honest. Deal with the 3 or 4 blokes that fill the area in front of the barricade then crouch (to avoid fire from the ones behind the barricade), head forward, flashbang the tunnel on the left and head right with a shotgun blazing to take out the guy in front of you. Then just advance, flashbanging and clearing the tunnels. Enemies may pop out of the tunnels right before you, but just be poised with your shotgun and they'll be easy to slaughter. There are recesses to take cover in halfway up each tunnel to help out too. Its that simple, though flashbangs are absolutely crucial! I got to the slow opening door with 5:05 mins remaining, having taken around 1:30 to get through this section.

Reverendjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:25 PM   #525
MigrantAleXx

MigrantAleXx's Gamercard
I can't do Charlie don't sure i have no idea why i know the missions not that hard but i cant seem to get through it. any Advice?

20K Hit - 10/12/2010
MigrantAleXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #526
Quasi Mojo

Quasi M0j0's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MigrantAleXx View Post
I can't do Charlie don't sure i have no idea why i know the missions not that hard but i cant seem to get through it. any Advice?
If you mean the section in the TV studio, it can be really easy if you choose it to be, or you can make it really difficult on yourself.

When I did it, as i entered the big room with all the screens / computers, turn immediately right and run towards the small room at the far end. Halfway there throw a couple of flashbangs towards the back corner of the room where the enemy spawns, as they go off, sprint towards them, shooting just who gets in the way, then quickly go round the corner...

You may get 1 or 2 guys come round the corner, but not many, and after a minute or so, your guys will announce "room clear" and you can carry on the level.

It may just take a few tries to get it right tho.... Good luck
Quasi Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #527
Pieville

Pieville's Gamercard
I really need help on the mission where you carry the sniper around.
I'm at the end of the mission, where you wait for the evac chopper, 40% of the time I manage to survive until it comes but then, when I try to get to him, I die in less than a second!!!

Is there an easy way to do this? HELP ME!!!
Pieville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:59 AM   #528
Braiiins

Braiiins's Gamercard
I don't have a question about a specific mission on veteran (yet), but I was wondering if I will get the "beat the game on veteran" achievement if I replay every mission on veteran? I haven't played in a month or so (since I beat it on easy to get intel), but when I did play last I did the first 3 or so missions on veteran, should i just restart the entire game and do veteran or can I do what I am doing? Thanks
Windows Phone: 68
Braiiins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #529
Vitality gauge

vitality gauge's Gamercard
playing through this now on veteran , stuck at the part where you're in the barn and you have three minutes to get to the LZ. I usually get close but run out of time or die If I bolt for the chopper. Tired of having to be John freaking Rambo, the friendly A.i blows, no help at all.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #530
Scaramouche

princesssaxy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Heat on veteran is not my friend
Old 07-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #531
boronks

Silent iz loud's Gamercard
I'm stuck on No Fighting in the War Room. I just got past the tunnel of enemies and now i'm at a part where you go through a doorway and you can't go straight it's blocked off and you can either go left or right and there are enemies on each side of the tunnels. The next checkpoint is forever away and it's extremely hard to do. Idk what to do. Btw it's the mission where you have like 9 minutes to get to the control room to stop the missiles from launching. Please help and thanks.

86% Completion.
13,000 Gamerscore earned in 2013 as of January 13.
All CoDs (including DLCs) maxed except Classic, MW3, and BO2.
boronks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 03:45 AM   #532
flipshtsky

flipshtsky's Gamercard
the post game level on the plane is the most difficult thing i have ever done wow i have played it for hours maybe im just bad but watching videos doesnt help either sooo does anybody have any advice? thanks for the help
flipshtsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #533
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
i would of helped years ago lol
41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #534
dj115

dj115's Gamercard
if anyone can help i sold cod 4 years ago but decided to get it again and gonna finish it on veteran i only hav 3 missions plus mile high....now do i hav to do the whole campaign again or can i jus do these 3 missions and it comes up with completed on veteran ...
dj115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #535
megahurt5

megahurt5's Gamercard
I don't often rage over a game, but ... war room... FFFFUUUUUUU!!!

Stuck at the same part as everyone else, with the circular rooms on either side you need to navigate to progress. The enemy crossfire set up, combined with the fact that if you make it through that you're ambushed while taking fire from 4+ enemies....

Already have Mile High Club. Took me ~20 minutes, tops. Yet after watching youtube videos (mostly crap, and they all seem to have the grenade launcher where I don't...) and trying for 3+ hours now, I still can't get beyond this part. No other mission gave me this much trouble. Even One Shot considering the ticket booth. Nothing else even comes close to this.

EDIT: Rage works. Completed that (and the rest of the timed bit) ... finishing up now, should be 1000/1000 tonight!

Last edited by megahurt5; 03-26-2012 at 01:10 AM. Reason: !!!
megahurt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:33 AM   #536
EazyCompany

This is the only COD game I've struggled with Veteran, except for Black Ops.. I can't beat War Pigs >.<

Any good tips for that?
EazyCompany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #537
JimCant

JimCant's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyCompany View Post
This is the only COD game I've struggled with Veteran, except for Black Ops.. I can't beat War Pigs >.<

Any good tips for that?
Go really slow! The first part of the mission is the hardest. I went prone for most of it until I got near the tank. Then once you get to the tank you can hide behind it.

Directly after the tank, one of your guys shouts about RPGs on the roof or something....make it a priority to kill the 3 or so guys with RPGS...they will just kill you so fast if you dont get them. They are hiding around the school bus...either inside or around it.

I hope this helps...go really slow at the beginning! I hope this helps you

JimCant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #538
Braiiins

Braiiins's Gamercard
Exclamation

All I have left is mile high. I can get to where the last hall is before the VIP room and keep dying. Gah.

No fighting in the war room: i take the the left hall (I think they're identical). If you have a grenade launcher use it. Pop real quick and launch it to get the guys to the left and right before taking whichever hall you take. Then keep using it to get other guys down the halls. Know it's vague/hard but it worked for me. I got to the end of that section with three minutes left on the timer if i recall correctly.
Windows Phone: 68
Braiiins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #539
shadowr4ven

Shadow XBL's Gamercard
stuck on War Room. I've gotten to the end of the hall, finally, by taking the right fork. But no checkpoint, so when I died it was back to the stairs..

The things I hate about this crap game are the constantly respawning enemies (whoever came up with that should burn) and getting shot out of your field of vision all the time. AND getting shot from a direction that you know there are no guys, since you just shot everyone over there. UGH.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:59 PM   #540
BigBabyJeezus

I found out a simple way to finish "One Shot, One Kill..

Once you set your friend down at the extraction point, go ahead and lay down those claymores.

Lay them all over the place. Once the helo is inbound towards you, head towards the right where the 2nd group of enemies are suppose to spawn at. There is a corner where the enemies will not get to you so just hide there until the helo lands to help you take out the rest of the bad guys.

Don't worry about your friend because he will not die. Run around towards the open area in between the pool and the building you were hiding next too. Head to your friend to pick him up and head to the helo.

Heat mission

I found this video on YouTube if anyone is having issues with the last part with Heat mission. I know it's a coward way but you get the same results at the end. I only follow the video once I got that open field cleared up with my spamming of air support.

Last edited by BigBabyJeezus; 04-19-2013 at 01:26 PM.
BigBabyJeezus is offline   Reply With Quote