PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Duke Nukem Forever > The Doctor Who Cloned Me
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2011, 08:56 PM   #1
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
The Docter Who Cloned Me Pinball Achievement Tip

I personally thought this one was a lot easier than the first achievement. Maybe it's because I didn't have to rely on tilting.

Anyways, what I did was get a combo on my first ball and then stick to the bottom right flipper. There, I kept hitting the switch above those 4 little pads. After hitting the 4 pads and then hitting that switch, it would put those guards back up on both sides. I managed to get a super combo and the 1 million points the first try that I realized this little trick.

I hope it helps some of you if you're having trouble.

Oh, and to hit that switch, I let the ball fall about halfway down the flipper before hitting it. Goodluck!

Last edited by Morbious17; 12-13-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Morbious17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:01 AM   #2
Ravenhood

Revid Cargian's Gamercard
This pinball achievement was much easier, if only for the fact that the multiplier was much easier to come by this time. Within a minute or so, you can have the highest multiplier and just start mashing away at the ball. Basically anything it hits at the highest multiplier will make your score jump. In addition to continuously hitting those switches, the best idea would be to get the highest multiplier as soon as possible, to limit the time you spend going for the 2 switches.

Also take note that if you hit those switches WITHOUT first hitting the corresponding panels directly below each one, you'll receive far fewer points. Hitting the panels then the switch isn't just good for keeping your ball safe on the bottom corners, it's also good to hit them and then the switch for the highest point values.

Retail: 37

Arcade: 66

Currently 21st for Most Completed Arcade Games
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st to complete 3 Retail, 5 XBLA, 1 DLC - 2nd to complete 2 Retail, 2 XBLA, 4 DLC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ravenhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #3
Morbious17

Send a message via MSN to Morbious17

Morbious17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
It's a good thing you mentioned hitting the panels first, I forgot to. While going for the switch I kept hitting them so I didn't think to add it to my post.