PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > UFC Personal Trainer
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2011, 02:32 AM   #1
PANIC ATTACK 10

PANIC ATTACK 10's Gamercard
Smile Honest review :)

well this has mixed feelings from me. so heres what i think.

you do a fitness test at start of game. this cannot be avoided! it puts you in a class per say. then based off of how you did & your age,extra. it gives you a workout suggestion.

you get 30 or 60 day workouts. you can even create your own.

each trainer has their specialty. you can send challenges to online friends list only. hit the mitts is a good start. also heavy bag,tire flips extra are all here.

workouts have a great balance of cardio, stregth extra. you can just focus on one too.

the only 2 things i have to say negative sbout this are. you MUST be in shape! dont even try this unless you are!

the other thing is the amount of space needed is rediculous.

i cant do pushups as it forces you to face the kinect. so i can do everything but the pushups.

its a shame they did it that way. as some pushups need to be done sideways <T-pushups>.

it would have been better if they kept it sideways. like the situps. as it is you'd need 15 ft or more. depending on how tall you are.

this takes a great workout game & makes it a decent one. space is important to consider as not everyone lives in manssions!

now that out of the way. this is in fact an incrediable workout.

warmups & cooldowns are intense! the mountain clmbers will get ya if not in shape!

i was really looking forward to this. sadly, due to lack of space, i cannot gain the full benefit from this awesome game.

devs take note, we all dont live in mansions!

though this is one of the best workouts on the market. it suffers from space issues that the others dont.

smart use of space here would hsve been a nice touch.

the cal counter is off too. so just know you had a good workout from how you feel.

so you have programs, 30,60 days & custom. plus you can send challenges like hit the mitts. which is a nice touch.

also the use of weights & rewarding you for extra effort is a nice touch too.

great, well put together programs. that suffers from space issues. that being said i'm giving this a 9/10 due to space issues & need to be in shape. instead of helping you get in shape.

so rent it & see if its for you. i enjoy it. but not as much if i owned a massion lol. yes i'm in great shape & 45yrs. hope this helps
PANIC ATTACK 10 is offline   Reply With Quote