PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Amped 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
IVictor UVictim

IVictor UVictim's Gamercard
Question supreme snow god -help

before i ask, ive done research, i realize i need to get all gold medals and stoke every section.

i have unlocked literally everything and under my stats, it shows ive done all of every type of challenge there is, but i still have a 239/240 golds. leading me to believe that I have done something wrong in the stoking sections. yet as i check every section of every mountain it says that that ive accomplished stoking every section already.

also my awesomeness meter doesnt even show up anymore.. and yes i have it turned on

please gimme some insight buddies

Butttttt since i unlocked everything.. i wouldve had to complete the stoke-ings..
im confuzzled

Last edited by IVictor UVictim; 11-08-2011 at 06:23 AM. Reason: forgot last section
IVictor UVictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
BluWolve

BluWolve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Silver   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
First off I should ask if you have unlocked "Lesser Snow God"?

If so then as hard as it may be to accept, the most probable reason is you have missed one gold medal somewhere. I accidentally missed one when I was going for this achievement and spent nearly 45 minutes searching for it. Eventually I found it and I got the achievement. So glad because I ended up hating this game big time by the end. Have a really good look and make 100% sure you have got all gold medals in every event.

I have also heard somewhere that if you go through getting all golds the achievement can glitch, so instead of getting Lesser and Supreme Snow God at the same time you will only get Lesser. I can not confirm this though so I can not guarantee that it happens. I also think that it should still show 240/240 gold medals even if the achievement glitched.

Once again, my advice would be to go back and really look around, check EVERY event on EVERY mountain and hopefully you find it. Let me know how you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty-Rex View Post
I am trained in gorilla warfare

Last edited by BluWolve; 11-08-2011 at 06:45 AM.
BluWolve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
RaddBradd

Send a message via AIM to RaddBradd

II RaddBradd II's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IVictor UVictim View Post
before i ask, ive done research, i realize i need to get all gold medals and stoke every section.

i have unlocked literally everything and under my stats, it shows ive done all of every type of challenge there is, but i still have a 239/240 golds. leading me to believe that I have done something wrong in the stoking sections. yet as i check every section of every mountain it says that that ive accomplished stoking every section already.
Couldn't have said it better myself. And I didn't even realize someone already had. I'm about to go knee deep and check each level like everyone said to and hope I find it.
Dash of Destruction, GALAGA, Wolfenstein 3D, DOOM
<<1000G's>>
Madden NFL 06, Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, NFS Most Wanted, American Wasteland, skate., Modern Warfare 2,
<<1000+G's>>
BioShock, Fallout 3
RaddBradd is offline   Reply With Quote